Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BSM] [PoW] Ṩ Bitsum - Social Media Coin - page 15. (Read 69761 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 0
Lol, today I have visited the webiste of Bitsum project.
It has been upgraded perfectly.
Its current user-interface is very professional, which you can experience yourself via the following link:
https://bitsum.money/
It is early signal that the project has been developed well.
Congratulations, Bitsum community.

very good looking site.
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
Lol, today I have visited the webiste of Bitsum project.
It has been upgraded perfectly.
Its current user-interface is very professional, which you can experience yourself via the following link:
https://bitsum.money/
It is early signal that the project has been developed well.
Congratulations, Bitsum community.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Is there any address to donate funds, in order to get Bitsum listed at bigger exchanges?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Bitsum the wallet is connected with the telegram. It is really a good combination and creativity, expecting it to be completed.
Activity: 84
I have same coins in the old forknoted wallet. Would be a windows gui wallet for not telegram users or we have to transfer the coins to the telegram wallet?
Activity: 245
Bitsum will make me richer a bit, so I don't have reason to argue with you at any point.
good luck
Stop saying non sense if you can't provide evidence.
my evidence is the lack of access to the wallet or the absence of coins in the wallet.
if you have this all right, we'll wait until your turn comes ... Smiley
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
who can be interested in liquidity, when it is not possible to get coins on the balance sheet?
Just keep doing what you love, what you want to do, vitik.
For me, I will keep waiting patiently to buy more Bitsum, of course, much lower than the current price.
Bitsum will make me richer a bit, so I don't have reason to argue with you at any point.
Important information for Bitsum team.
Today, I have found the following young exchange by chance, which has vote campaigns for listing coins in their platform.
Here you go:
https://shardax.com/listing/coin.php?coin=LOKI
Bitsum team should take advantage of early comers to send official listing request and create a vote campaign for Bitsum to ask for listing there.
More exchanges, probably bigger trading volume, higher liquidity for Bitsum,
who can be interested in liquidity, when it is not possible to get coins on the balance sheet?
Activity: 55
Ask personally for Dmitry Tarasov. He created them, and he stole.
Why did you know, vitik?
You said Tarasov created those coins, then stole them. Where are evidence to support your judgement?
I don't want to fall into arguments with you, but you should show your evidence (snapshots of your talks/ discussions) here.
I should?
This Tarasov should ... to him and contact

Stop saying non sense if you can't provide evidence.
Why did you know, vitik?
You said Tarasov created those coins, then stole them. Where are evidence to support your judgement?
I don't want to fall into arguments with you, but you should show your evidence (snapshots of your talks/ discussions) here.
I should?
This Tarasov should ... to him and contact
Activity: 107
i dont think his wallet sync correctly. mine does not too. my balance is still there, just wait till dev come out with a new wallet that can sync successfully.

Does any friend know how to retrieve coins in his wallet?
Activity: 6
Hi. What is the best pool ?
Activity: 9
It is time for buying more Bitsum.GO go
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
all pools dead .... I have some BSM in wallet and now sync with the chain to check ~~~hope it moon soon~!
Lol,
are you kidding me?
All pools are dead, but you can still sync your wallet, really?
I guess that Bitsum team have made serious maintenance or important upgrades for Bitsum network. Nevertheless, they should announce clearly for such important events to avoid dramatical falls of Bitsum price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
all pools dead .... I have some BSM in wallet and now sync with the chain to check ~~~hope it moon soon~!
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
LOL guys xD let me explain :

- no more website
- no more telegram group Cheesy
- no more news comming from the devs

Let's do some quick maths : S.C.A.M. Smiley i bought and i got fucked. Welcome to cryptocurrencies, just an usual day here.

Have a nice day

BITSUM is already available on some exchange. I really welcome you to the world of crypto trading where price may change in a blink of an eye. You still have a chance though, HODL your coins and wait until the price increase again. Don't say SCAM if you buy it high then sell it low and lost money. Trading is a game of patience, you lost it then you lost your money. Don't throw fingers to other if it is you who made it at the first place.

As someone who is new to crypto I think it is better to start out with coins that have higher liquidity. It gives you the option to get in and out quicker without losing too much money on a spread.
Activity: 140
Activity: 140
After the synchronization was completed, there was no SUM in the wallet.
Wallet version: bitsum wallet v2.18.4.3 (304fe7e-dirty)
Wallet address: Sm4TCoAoMDwh83qxUL21Bn2M9nJ9Vu4MLP1T2kR2ZNKv2nctZRvZbX3B62XcNpfykPLA9nKHoWdxjEE 1imZ4e4Di2xELHJFnZ
Some friends know why?
Pages:
Jump to: