Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BSM] [PoW] Ṩ Bitsum - Social Media Coin - page 42. (Read 69761 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 22
since I have mined some bitsum, but have no bitcoin to donate ~~~

what I can do is introduce this project to more people!

just posted a very simple introduce thread in Chinese forum,  it's not translation, it's just a simple introduce with my own experiences with bitsum...

hope this can help !
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Can we somehow get this on the first page (first post)?

Easier for people to read / find how to donate.

It is already posted on page 1 under Telegram Services bullet#2 Bitsum Crowdfunding Platform.

I'm sorry, Ive missed that.

I hope everybody keeps donating to get it listed as soon as possible. I know I am =)

Ya, keep donating.  Cheesy
Activity: 137
Merit: 10

It is already posted on page 1 under Telegram Services bullet#2 Bitsum Crowdfunding Platform.

I'm sorry, Ive missed that.

I hope everybody keeps donating to get it listed as soon as possible. I know I am =)
Activity: 55

Crowdfunding to pay exchange listing fees has begun for 1-2 exchanges. Please donate at
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@KickBitBot
Use payment ID to associate the payment with your Telegram name.
You can view the total collected as well as the names and sums donated.
The console cli wallet command line is (get payment id from KickBot):

transfer 0 Sm4Psp2PJmgHSRNjimepPTch8bZ486Q5ZHFMuVEvaBKCeoVYi3To26LM1RJcfoVVMh7qJTbXmkR98Ya 2UgRsjAB81LaByNT5q -p

We need to collect about 5% of circulating coins. If everyone donates 5% it will be listed. More likely not everyone donates, then we will need 10% or more from the donors. I am personally happy to put a much bigger share because otherwise the rest will be worthless anyway.
I would like to ask those who mined collectively billions on e-scavo pool to contribute, we need your help!

Alternatively, consider mining to the donation address for a while if this is easier for you.

Activity: 47
Looks promising! 
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Hope that one day Bitsum will be listed on exchange, lol.

I'm mining to the donation address.. Please consider donating or doing the same. If we all do this for 10% of our earnings we get it listed easy!

The easiest way: send your coins from online wallet. In this case you don't need to use the payment id. You could mine to the donation address but your name won't be in the achievements list... Maybe we'll think about some reward Wink
ps: Payment id uses only in console wallet...
Is there any roadmap dev? and any plan to list an exchange? Thanks, dev.
Crowdfunding para pagar taxas de listagem de câmbio começou para 1-2 trocas. Faça uma doação em
Use a ID do pagamento para associar o pagamento ao seu nome Telegram.
Você pode ver o total coletado, bem como os nomes e somas doadas.
A linha de comando da carteira cli do console é (obtenha o ID do pagamento do KickBot):

transfira 0 Sm4Psp2PJmgHSRNjimepPTch8bZ486Q5ZHFMuVEvaBKCeoVYi3To26LM1RJcfoVVMh7qJTbXmkR98Ya 2UgRsjAB81LaByNT5q -p

Precisamos coletar cerca de 5% das moedas em circulação. Se todos doarem 5%, serão listados. Mais provável que nem todos doem, então precisaremos de 10% ou mais dos doadores. Estou pessoalmente feliz em colocar uma parcela muito maior porque, de qualquer forma, o resto não será nada valioso.
Gostaria de pedir a quem agisse coletivamente bilhões no pool e-scavo para contribuir, precisamos de sua ajuda!

Alternativamente, considere minerar o endereço da doação por um tempo, se isso for mais fácil para você.
Activity: 10

I'm mining to the donation address.. Please consider donating or doing the same. If we all do this for 10% of our earnings we get it listed easy!

The easiest way: send your coins from online wallet. In this case you don't need to use the payment id. You could mine to the donation address but your name won't be in the achievements list... Maybe we'll think about some reward Wink
Is there any roadmap dev? and any plan to list an exchange? Thanks, dev.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2

Activity: 55
Crowdfunding to pay exchange listing fees has begun for 1-2 exchanges. Please donate at
Use payment ID to associate the payment with your Telegram name.
You can view the total collected as well as the names and sums donated.
The console cli wallet command line is (get payment id from KickBot):

transfer 0 Sm4Psp2PJmgHSRNjimepPTch8bZ486Q5ZHFMuVEvaBKCeoVYi3To26LM1RJcfoVVMh7qJTbXmkR98Ya 2UgRsjAB81LaByNT5q -p

We need to collect about 5% of circulating coins. If everyone donates 5% it will be listed. More likely not everyone donates, then we will need 10% or more from the donors. I am personally happy to put a much bigger share because otherwise the rest will be worthless anyway.
I would like to ask those who mined collectively billions on e-scavo pool to contribute, we need your help!

Alternatively, consider mining to the donation address for a while if this is easier for you.

Currently mining for this address for 30mins since I don't know where to get my payment_id.

Activity: 58
Thanks. I am also waiting for those first exchanges for Bitsum.
Let's donate to the fund if you have mined laods of Bitsum.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

how to join?

Ṩ BITSUM Ṩ

The first Uzbek cryptocurrency.
The first Telegram-based cryptocurrency.

Specifications:
  • Ticker: SUM
  • Symbol:
  • Algorithm PoW: CryptoNight
  • Maximum coins supply: ~184.47 billion
  • Block target time: 120 seconds
  • Transaction fee: 0,01 SUM
  • First block: 19.09.2017 11:08:27 (Tashkent time, UTC+5)
  • Premine: ~400 million (mined on low difficulty)

Telegram services:

Downloads:

Pools:

Source code:

Programs for mining:

Addresses for development support:

Code:
BTC: 1AKQD63rBsZYtuDfjSpSPJgefytwJrV5u4
XMR: 4BrL51JCc9NGQ71kWhnYoDRffsDZy7m1HUU7MRU4nUMXAHNFBEJhkTZV9HdaL4gfuNBxLPc3BeMkLGaPbF5vWtANQrQcL5gc5CPPHyhZFw
BCN: 29hd5jGxJrnX5Fv4EqCBAyXVxotRTEWYhAYv8616QSitceEhrTbjxDEFr6MNqj3PGR4PGXzCGYQw7UemxRoRxCC97qo3mqd
SUM: Sm3i1yokypheXjRnvSc9Gm1JtukB4pZMX5d8nEGFptHcXFsHFs11XnzTL1BC7pZKvx4NeyDDgvjxzgQYtizHLkrA29tvBHo9P

This page is still under development.
Best regards, 4egod.

I find tks!

how to join?
Activity: 50
Activity: 154
Is Bitsum able to go to the exchange?
we've taken action and this will not happen again)
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
Here's the solution: https://t.me/BitsumChannel/15. We are parking bitsum.uz to the new hoster and it's a very lengthy operation (about 24h)...

That's good, hope you do not disappear. I have not been able to synchronize my wallet for more than 24 hours.
Here's the solution: https://t.me/BitsumChannel/15. We are parking bitsum.uz to the new hoster and it's a very lengthy operation (about 24h)...
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
Now which swimming pool can be mining?

this is the only pool working, at time of writing

http://bitsum.coinminer.space/

But the wallet is not sync
Pages:
Jump to: