Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BSM] [PoW] Ṩ Bitsum - Social Media Coin - page 43. (Read 69761 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Now which swimming pool can be mining?

this is the only pool working, at time of writing

http://bitsum.coinminer.space/
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Now which swimming pool can be mining?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
How many coins were available for the pre miner? Where can I find more information about the project, for example the roadmap or whitepaper?
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Let's hope we all participate a bit so we can get Bitsum on exchanges soon!
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
It is great that the bitsun project of strengthening signals and that more people are supporting this new currency, is a pleasant news and we also have to support with a small donation of our bitsum to enter into an exchange !!

Thank u for your support)
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
It is great that the bitsun project of strengthening signals and that more people are supporting this new currency, is a pleasant news and we also have to support with a small donation of our bitsum to enter into an exchange !!
Activity: 445
There is already a windows CLI wallet I use and it works great.
We'll do it in future...

now we're hoping to go back)
We've moved to temporary server until Microsoft won't fix our billing issue... Users which use forknote please update your config file from github!

Don't worry, you won't lose your coins)
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
when will GUI wallet be available? because I see there is bounty on the telegram, and this is very good
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Yep. We're migrating our VPS services... Sorry for that...
I will lose my coins Huh Huh
Yep. We're migrating our VPS services... Sorry for that...
Activity: 238
I would mine some SUM, let's see what can it bring

the only question - why not unify commands in the wallet with other criptonigtht CLI ? It is already not that convenient and you make it even harder

Sorry, but which command do you mean? We use the source code of bytecoin, and don't change any commands in the CLI client.
Hello Dev, I want to create a new wallet, but no response from bot.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Dev, CLI console download page in the OP does not work. Can you please fix it? TIA.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Hello. Telegram wallet not work.
Activity: 152
 Crowdfunding to pay exchange listing fees has begun for 1-2 exchanges. Please donate at
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@KickBitBot
Use payment ID to associate the payment with your Telegram name.
You can view the total collected as well as the names and sums donated.
The console cli wallet command line is (get payment id from KickBot):

transfer 0 Sm4Psp2PJmgHSRNjimepPTch8bZ486Q5ZHFMuVEvaBKCeoVYi3To26LM1RJcfoVVMh7qJTbXmkR98Ya 2UgRsjAB81LaByNT5q -p

We need to collect about 5% of circulating coins. If everyone donates 5% it will be listed. More likely not everyone donates, then we will need 10% or more from the donors. I am personally happy to put a much bigger share because otherwise the rest will be worthless anyway.
I would like to ask those who mined collectively billions on e-scavo pool to contribute, we need your help!

Alternatively, consider mining to the donation address for a while if this is easier for you.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
the idea is very creative... a telegram community coin, never saw before!

I have tried to mine some coins, it's still mine-able for solo miners!

Hope this project go further...
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Telegram is a huge platform, this would definitely be a good project in near future, best of luck devs
Pages:
Jump to: