Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BSM] [PoW] Ṩ Bitsum - Social Media Coin - page 44. (Read 69761 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Any news?
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Definately you are right but do you know that dev has 400Million coins as well, What you would say about that. I am not saying it is wrong but atleast Dev should also come up with something and boost community. Every coin needs a push the starting point is Dev.
400M is nothing compared to 23B in circulation (1.7%) much less to 184B total supply (0.2%). Even if he sold it all at the current rate he would raise only 0.04 btc. This is far short from the goal of 0.08 for one exchange or 0.16 for two exchanges. He should have had a premine for the fees but he did not. Besides, where have you seen developers working for free? If anything, I would try to donate to him SUM to keep him motivated instead of trying to rob him of what little he owns. Some folks mined billions on e-scavo pool and the pool itself may still hold a good chunk of unpaid coins. Keep in mind that all value of your coins is derived from development and is not granted by a fairy.

To help with listing the fee I can buy donated bitsum at 0.1 BTC / 1 B SUM. If anybody wants to buy at a higher price please post it here.

WTB 1 billion for 0.1 btc. PM me.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
community mining and no money involved. what scam?
Indeed, look at the Telegram thread where even coming up with 0.08 btc for a listing fee is a struggle. Everybody wants to have an exchange but nobody wants to pay for it. This is a community driven coin, there is no 5-10-20% premine or a fancy ICO so the dev's war chest is empty to afford it. Look at the balance of the donation BTC account, last time I checked it was EMPTY. So are the others according to the dev. Nobody even contributed in SUM. People mined billions at low cost while the diff was low and are too greedy to part even with a tiny fraction of their coins. Guess what, nobody will pay it for you and you can wait for an exchange forever and let your billions turn into dust without an exchange.
The circulating supply of 23B SUM is several btc now at 0.1 BTC per billion SUM, the fee is 0.08 btc, if every bitsum holder donated 4% of their wealth at the rate of 0.004 btc/1B sum we would have an exchange tomorrow.
The dev may add soon ETH,LTC,DOGE to deal with the exorbitant btc Tx fees.

Definately you are right but do you know that dev has 400Million coins as well, What you would say about that. I am not saying it is wrong but atleast Dev should also come up with something and boost community. Every coin needs a push the starting point is Dev.
400 million is nothing compared to the max supply.

Also dev can have campaign for listing like give some of his premine for donors to get the exchange listing a boost.
Activity: 445
Indeed, look at the Telegram thread where even coming up with 0.08 btc for a listing fee is a struggle. Everybody wants to have an exchange but nobody wants to pay for it. This is a community driven coin, there is no 5-10-20% premine or a fancy ICO so the dev's war chest is empty to afford it. Look at the balance of the donation BTC account, last time I checked it was EMPTY. So are the others according to the dev. Nobody even contributed in SUM. People mined billions at low cost while the diff was low and are too greedy to part even with a tiny fraction of their coins. Guess what, nobody will pay it for you and you can wait for an exchange forever and let your billions turn into dust without an exchange.
The circulating supply of 23B SUM is several btc now at 0.1 BTC per billion SUM, the fee is 0.08 btc, if every bitsum holder donated 4% of their wealth at the rate of 0.004 btc/1B sum we would have an exchange tomorrow.

Activity: 152
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
when will the GUI wallet ?

I have mined some coins, very happy mining...
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi Dev

When to buy from this coin?
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Great coin shaking a few million
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
I would mine some SUM, let's see what can it bring

the only question - why not unify commands in the wallet with other criptonigtht CLI ? It is already not that convenient and you make it even harder

Sorry, but which command do you mean? We use the source code of bytecoin, and don't change any commands in the CLI client.
Hi Dev,

Telegram Block explorer bot is not responding with my query using the bitsum address. It will give response to  transaction id or block height but not with bitsum address.

address: Sm4WNQcfGPjCMTE59BxBLp7Z7NNbBycs9ggsByKBoiN9UPa7sqdv41LVP9XygVa52tizkPmrW4DcBYK Z4nCs4A4w2GRjoJNnt
response: No match for request. For transactions may need some time for approval. Take a break or check your request.
Sorry, but what do you want to find by your address? You never find it in cryptonote blockchain...
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
I would mine some SUM, let's see what can it bring

the only question - why not unify commands in the wallet with other criptonigtht CLI ? It is already not that convenient and you make it even harder
Hi Dev,

Telegram Block explorer bot is not responding with my query using the bitsum address. It will give response to  transaction id or block height but not with bitsum address.

address: Sm4WNQcfGPjCMTE59BxBLp7Z7NNbBycs9ggsByKBoiN9UPa7sqdv41LVP9XygVa52tizkPmrW4DcBYK Z4nCs4A4w2GRjoJNnt
response: No match for request. For transactions may need some time for approval. Take a break or check your request.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Activity: 406
SHIT SCAM COIN!!
We're being attacked by haters?))
SHIT SCAM COIN!!

Thank you for your opinion) Stay away for this)
Lol.

Best response ever!
SHIT SCAM COIN!!

Thank you for your opinion) Stay away for this)
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
SHIT SCAM COIN!!
Which port should I use?gpu

you can use port 5555. That's the port I'm using for my 3xGTX 1060 mining this coin.
Activity: 137
Once again I'd like to know when we can expect this on exchanges???

Buddy, It will take alot of time. Please be patient

Thanks for your reply!

could you define alot of time? Is that weeks? months? years ? Smiley

I don't know I am miner like you but as per the trend if coin does not get listed in couple of months it's almost dead.

Agreed, sincerely hoping it would be listed soon. Love mining this, would love to see it actually on an exchange like Cryptopia!
Activity: 210
altcom Aa4DWXQjrcEA8gPBLkx6t9VgCuWoCo1myE
Which port should I use?gpu

depends on how many gpu you got, check the getting started at the pool and select which port your rig goes
Pages:
Jump to: