Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BSV] [Bitcoin SV] Original Satoshi Vision - page 5. (Read 225834 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 102
The advantages of Bitcoin SV are

...increased block size which could make it more future-proof than the original Bitcoin or even Bitcoin Cash. The idea is that Bitcoin SV is better positioned to actually be used as currency for day-to-day transactions. Theoretically, Bitcoin SV can handle more transactions than Bitcoin. But, it has yet to come close to the volume of the original Bitcoin.

Another area that Bitcoin SV has excelled in is keeping fees low. In general, the transaction fees on Bitcoin SV are less than those on Bitcoin Cash and significantly lower than the fees attached to the original Bitcoin.

There is also a ton of potential in Bitcoin SV if it ever gets fully embraced by the enterprise market.

https://www.cryptovantage.com/buying-crypto/bitcoin-sv
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 2610
If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

I think that the real reason why you hate Tether is that the Tether people are pro-Bitcoin.  They started on Omni, a coloured coins implementation on the Bitcoin blockchain.  They are unhappy being away from Bitcoin.  They have been pouring money into funding the development of RGB/Spectrum so that they can cut their dependency on other blockchains, make Tethers on Bitcoin again, and issue their tokens on L3.

The same technology will also support NFTs on Bitcoin.

Old news, but the link is handy; and I am too lazy to find a better link right now for this scam thread:

“Italian maximalist Giacomo Zucco talks about BHB Network’s research on RGB tokens: a Layer 3 solution for colored coins on the Lightning Network.”  (2019-08-01)
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/culture/video-interview-giacomo-zucco-rgb-tokens-built-bitcoin

This has been in development for awhile.

No one cares who Satoshi is.

And you care least:  You lie about who Satoshi is.  Your level of caring is a negative number.
copper member
Sooo, I guess this is the day of the year that we can safely say that Craig is Satoshi.

No.  Wrong.  I am Satoshi!

And you are Satoshi.

We are all Satoshi.

I invented Bitcoin, and I approve this message.

This was supposed to be my April Fools’ joke—before I got distracted with several other pranks, which are either posted or stuck in the pipeline while I trade fNFTs.  Seriously, we are all Satoshi much more than Craig Wright is.  Meditate on that, and you will achieve the Zen state in which Satoshi imposters are inflated out of existence.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2064
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
I'm glad SV hasnt went up in value yet. Cool
Dont worry. it wont
Financial advice has no place here.

Understatement of the year
Activity: 442
Merit: 3
I'm glad SV hasnt went up in value yet. Cool
Dont worry. it wont
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Not live real BSV
Activity: 626
Merit: 234
The task.

Place the best news about BSV here
legendary
Talking bollocks
Activity: 146
Merit: 27
copper member
I myself have always thought that “Dr” Craig Wright does not have a “Dr” look.  Is it racist of me to notice that he looks like a two-bit sleazy grifter?

Check out the facial physiognomy of “Dr” Faketoshi and his weasel-faced retinue:

Doctor Craig Satoshi
fresh-scrubbed and dolled up as best he can manage,
showing credentials, looking confident,
surrounded by a retinue (see also):

^. That face ...... is a ....... doctor? Roll Eyes

Forget about “Dr”.  Would you buy a used car from someone who looks like that!?
copper member

Good luck tracking your assholes, yo.
What's your problem @Cryptotourist! Because this doctor has black skin? Do you realize how disgusting your attitude is?

(((Blockstream))) seems kind of Jewish to me.  I mean, some of the people there look very Jewy.  And (((Segwit))) is basically a Jew accounting trick that counts big blocks as small blocks, and underweights certain bytes for fee calculations; it is just like how a Jew accountant makes numbers shrink to help you save on taxes.

Do you have a problem with that!?  Do you realize how disgusting your attitude is?!?!?

BSV IS ANTISEMITIC!!  I DEMAND THAT IT MUST BE BANED FROM TEH INTERNETS!!!!!
legendary
Update:

legendary

Good luck tracking your assholes, yo.
What's your problem @Cryptotourist! Because this doctor has black skin? Do you realize how disgusting your attitude is?

Cryptotourist is black you idiot
copper member
Getting ready for cool stuff. Worth using and inject more PoW

How the fuck do you "inject more POW"?
Wait, did Craigy buy a new laptop?

Nah.  Calvin.

Meh: Satoshi was always right. That mining will end up in regulated world data centers. Global use

Regulated by whom, you filthy animal?

Regulated mining introduces trust.  But in a trusted system, mining has no purpose.  If rules can be enforced by arresting violators, then mining is just a Rube Goldberg scheme for the world’s most inefficient database.  Why waste electricity grinding hashes, instead of running a highly efficient non-BFT distributed consensus protocol?

The hashcash-based block generation scheme (“mining”) has a purpose.  Satoshi explained it.

Idiots who get these types of notions obviously never read the Bitcoin whitepaper.

Not on hobby hodl

If you held BTC, instead of the SV crap Craig is paying you with, maybe then you would have realized that you work (shill) for nothing.

hv_ just wants for someone else to be left holding the bag, instead of himself.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 10155
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
Very nice charts in the Bcash sv world

Some of the tards think that making fancy charts is going to help their ongoingly perilous situation..

they are looking, waiting, hoping for a white knight whale angel to pump their bags.. not sure about if it is going to happen, and even retail is not getting fooled by the smoke and mirror attempts to imitate dee real deal-i-o aka king daddy.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
hahahaaha ... genuine ... right ... hahahahahh ...

Sorry. Not.
But please tell who came up with the GigaMegs moto. I mean ...
Was it Kurt, or did that gigameg scammer Craig have an epiphany?

Next time I'd go with teragigameg, yo.
legendary
Update:

I find it amazing that SV is still listed somewhere.

You guys don't have to get salty and bitter, every time SV is delisted from some exchange.
It's the natural order of things. Cool

Zong!

Delist from what, the Chinese twitter?
Delist what? Only BSV is the champ of delisting. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: