Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BSV] [Bitcoin SV] Satoshi Vision - Unmoderated Thread - page 5. (Read 5624 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Coinbase getting ready to list BSV?

"Buy Bitcoin SV" button showing up on Coinbase Europe website

Note that i am not promoting or endorsing BSV or any other coin or Coinbase or any other exchange, i am just a trader, i buy low and sell high or viceversa.
Bullies leave me alone
Yes i agree.
Seems like the Fud campaign is intensifying, the fudders are bringing the "set on stone" topic recently, maybe because the genesis fork, or because the coingeek conference will mostly talk about that
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Be prepared to do a lot of buying high and selling low.

https://twitter.com/jimmy_wales/status/1225606831898333184

Bitcoin is controversial technology , good to be discussed constructive and then it will grow better for all

Destructive minded BTC ponzi shills can only think of: buy hodl sell to greater fool

Look at them loosing all (proof: so much triggered and hate posts)

1st sentence: True

2nd sentence: Straw Man Trolling

3rd sentence: Straw Man Trolling

Again, if all you have is trolling, it means you actually have nothing. You get triggered every time I write a comment here and are uncontrollably forced to respond to it. Try to exhibit a bit more self restraint next time. What would be more impressive is if you used logic or god forbid facts in your next rebuttal instead of your usual empty-minded snottiness. For example, come up with a reply to Jimmy Wales' tweet using verifiable facts and logic instead of just attacking bitcoiners.
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale

Bitcoin is controversial technology , good to be discussed constructive and then it will grow better for all

Destructive minded BTC ponzi shills can only think of: buy hodl sell to greater fool

Look at them loosing all (proof: so much triggered and hate posts)
legendary

This is great news, i am expecting a big price surge starting from now till the coingeek conference start, i really think the price will go around 500$, if that happen i am planning to sell some of my profits and go holiday and document it all here.

https://coingeek.com/wikipedia-founder-jimmy-wales-to-speak-at-coingeek-london-feb-20-21/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SocialSignIn&utm_content=CoinGeek+London

CoinGeek is, therefore, thrilled to have Jimmy Wales as a keynote speaker and looks forward to hearing his views on combating fake news, improving the quality of online information, and how Bitcoin technology might have some of the answers.

Note that i am not promoting or endorsing BSV or any other coin or exchange, i am just a trader, i buy low and sell high or viceversa.
Bullies leave me alone
Activity: 53
Merit: 6
Open your eyes folks. There are accounts being created here specifically to create alternative facts for the defamation purpose of BSV, it’s on someone’s agenda to fund these people out of fear. BSV is the ONLY coin in a bull market right now. Look at the facts.

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2014/06/star-trek-tng-and-the-limits-of-language-shaka-when-the-walls-fell/372107/

On stardate 45047.2, Jean-Luc Picard leads the crew of the Enterprise in pursuit of a transmission beacon from the El-Adrel system, where a Tamarian vessel has been broadcasting a mathematical signal for weeks. The aliens, also known as the Children of Tama, are an apparently peaceable and technologically advanced race with which the Federation nevertheless has failed to forge diplomatic relations. The obstacle, as Commander Data puts it: “communication was not possible.”

"DATHON: Satoshi! His eyes uncovered!"

I have a sense of humour that appreciates this lol
Activity: 952
Merit: 542
Freedom dies from suicide

I go little deeper and ask why has btc higher figures / external metrics and have concluded  those are manly driven by scams Wink

That's what I mean, you're fucking smart and you can "conclude" what the solution is. I'm a loser, a useless man who'll blindly follow Bitcoin to his death, I have no solution.

Very interesting talk, goodbye.
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale

What else would you need to extrapolate into 'future' ?

I understand, I don't like to speculate either since no one can guess the future.

What I do is judge the past and draw conclusions based on facts, such as hashrate, price, number of transactions, etc. The facts tell me that BSV is a piece of shit, until that changes it will continue to be a scam.

Good start

I go little deeper and ask why has btc higher figures / external metrics and have concluded  those are manly driven by scams Wink

I understand, I don't like to speculate either since no one can guess the future.

What I do is judge the past and draw conclusions based on facts, such as hashrate, price, number of transactions, etc. The facts tell me that BSV is a piece of shit, until that changes it will continue to be a scam.
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
WE think - no, we KNOW (cause make functional diffs, read the specs) BSV is the correct Bitcoin - and it works ( we accept btc doesn't work, but never will - also cause it's no longer comlpiant at all)

Strong statements, which is logical since they come from a very smart guy, I'm not smart enough to understand why Bitcoin is worse than BSV or any other shitcoin....
so could you please tell me when Bitcoin is going to die? When will BSV surpass it in adoption and use? An approximation, more or less...

The most important thing is that it remains free

(I m aware I'm surely not the smartest in the space - so do own research is your friend)

Nobody can predict future - so better not get into speculation / position talk at all ( this is one of the major cancer in crypto space IMHO)

But just looking at simple economics only with big blocks security generating miners will live / invest in the long run
Sustainability and value comes with multi onchain use cases
Compliance is with plain original protocol

WE think - no, we KNOW (cause make functional diffs, read the specs) BSV is the correct Bitcoin - and it works ( we accept btc doesn't work, but never will - also cause it's no longer comlpiant at all)

Strong statements, which is logical since they come from a very smart guy, I'm not smart enough to understand why Bitcoin is worse than BSV or any other shitcoin....
so could you please tell me when Bitcoin is going to die? When will BSV surpass it in adoption and use? An approximation, more or less...

The most important thing is that it remains free

hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
We've heard about unbounded capital already and think they're wrong. But feel free to go with them if you wish.

We ve heard about Bitcoin doesn't work (as desigend with big blocks) so it would need devs and segwit and LN and schnorr and ... whatever some hidden agendas wish to have

and think they're wrong. But feel free to go with them if you wish.

( Funny , using 'we' sounds very strong now - doesn't it? )
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
We've heard about unbounded capital already and think they're wrong. But feel free to go with them if you wish.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Open your eyes folks. There are accounts being created here specifically to create alternative facts for the defamation purpose of BSV, it’s on someone’s agenda to fund these people out of fear. BSV is the ONLY coin in a bull market right now. Look at the facts.

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2014/06/star-trek-tng-and-the-limits-of-language-shaka-when-the-walls-fell/372107/

On stardate 45047.2, Jean-Luc Picard leads the crew of the Enterprise in pursuit of a transmission beacon from the El-Adrel system, where a Tamarian vessel has been broadcasting a mathematical signal for weeks. The aliens, also known as the Children of Tama, are an apparently peaceable and technologically advanced race with which the Federation nevertheless has failed to forge diplomatic relations. The obstacle, as Commander Data puts it: “communication was not possible.”

"DATHON: Satoshi! His eyes uncovered!"
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I don't think we even need to create accounts as we're just fine as is knowing what is going on. BSV forked from BCH which forked from BTC. You buy BSV at your own risk. Every other person I know who had any (and didn't buy them, but had them because of the fork from a previous chain) has sold them or gotten rid of them.
legendary
I’ve been in bsv since the beginning and therefore have made a ton of money betting against your advice promoting a scam. Why would I need to be paid?

Fixed that for you.
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

And this comes from a person who only talks about BSV, his entire history of comments are exclusively from BitcoinScamVersion.
If you don't get paid for this, you're just too fucking stupid   Wink

You must know what you try to cast from yourself to others

Nope - BitCoin is the thing - just bettter without any devs / trolls / PoSM

Only PoW and miners run that

Keep the protocol simple and out of btc's ponzi realm

Build
Activity: 53
Merit: 6

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

And this comes from a person who only talks about BSV, his entire history of comments are exclusively from BitcoinScamVersion.
If you don't get paid for this, you're just too fucking stupid   Wink

Exactly, I’ve been in bsv since the beginning and therefore have made a ton of money betting against your advice. Why would I need to be paid?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

If you don't get paid for this, you're just too fucking stupid   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: