Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTC Clicks - Bitcoin PTC (Paid-to-click) Website - page 11. (Read 47025 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
how much profit i get for upgrade membership 0.01btc?

Same question i am interest
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Hold on:
Your are currently only a standard member, and you will be unable to click ads of duration 40 seconds or more. Furthermore, you will be earning only 50% of your earnings from your own clicks and 25% from referral clicks.

Since when have I only been earning 50% of the earnings from my own clicks? Did you reduce the amount that free users get from themselves and referrals recently? (I'm not mad, just making sure I understand.)

The 50% from your own clicks has been there since September 6th. The 25% for referral clicks was set just recently since 100% for premium and 50% for standard was a little bit too high. The changes are not final though and more tweaking will be done.
Activity: 73
Hold on:
Your are currently only a standard member, and you will be unable to click ads of duration 40 seconds or more. Furthermore, you will be earning only 50% of your earnings from your own clicks and 25% from referral clicks.

Since when have I only been earning 50% of the earnings from my own clicks? Did you reduce the amount that free users get from themselves and referrals recently? (I'm not mad, just making sure I understand.)
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Due to the rising price of bitcoin, you can now buy 5 second ads on btcclicks.

Figured I would let everyone know, it's one my favorite earning sites... Smiley
All ad rewards have been readjusted, free or premium only. Some fine tuning is being carried out to help attract more advertisers.
Thanks. It does. Have you adjusted the amount free ads pay out?
It should be working now.
Something's up with your ads. They're not loading... so, I can't earn.

What browser are you using?

Firefox version 23

The new version of firefox is blocking the ads from loading because they're not in HTTPS like btcclicks, I'll work on fixing that. For now you can disable protection by clicking the little shield on the left of the address bar.

Firefox version 23

Out hosting changed our website IP address so it went down for about 2 hours until I was able to update all DNS entries.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
I've only changed the layout to the surf ads page. What do you mean it's down though?

website is not available at the moment.

edit: works again
I've only changed the layout to the surf ads page. What do you mean it's down though?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Did you change the website layout? The view ads page looks different.

seems like it, and it's down...
Did you change the website layout? The view ads page looks different.

Depends on the ads available and the number of referrals you have.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Ask me anything if you have any problem
So, another question. You can rent referrals, but the question is, are members signing up to be rented? Do you just pick some people? If they do sign up, is there some kind of incentive for them?

Isn't earning from clicking an incentive for them?
I really don't get the rest of your question but here's the process.
Everyday at midnight the system gathers all the members that have no referrers and have clicked at least 15 ads in the past 5 days and are put in a referral pool to be rented.
So, another question. You can rent referrals, but the question is, are members signing up to be rented? Do you just pick some people? If they do sign up, is there some kind of incentive for them?
Pages:
Jump to: