Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTCP] BitcoinPrivate: A Truly Private Bitcoin [Equihash] - page 2. (Read 117231 times)

Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
Activity: 397
Merit: 9
Leave that coin and switch for the future mimble wimble scam coins like mwc or epic cash...

lol
You probably mean Grin and Beam.

No ... I had much better profit on MWC coin (look at the charts last time) and Epic Cash is very cheap right now so it might go up.

Grin has unlimited supply which i don't like and beam is quite stabilized right now so i wouldnt expect much higher price...

Please don't compare these scams with Grin or Beam..  thanks.

Could you please clarify in which way they are 'scams' ?

MWC is 50% premined.

epic cash is not even on coinmarketcap.

And the main problem with these mimblewimble coins is the secret inflation.

MWC was airdropped to users so it must be premined to do the airdrop. Now its mineable.

Epic Cash isnt on coinmarketcap... So what ? Is coin marketcap in any way important ? There are other sites with charts and prices... There are tons of shitcoins on coinmarketcap so being on coinmarketcap doesnt make a coin more trustworthy.

Secret inflation ?  Sorry but i dont know what you mean... Every amouts and halvings are publicly available.

Maybe you should learn about anon coins and mimblewimble.

MWC airdropped 50% to who? how much the "devs" took to themselves?  Roll Eyes

MWC was airdropped to users ... while BEAM has a very high "devtax" ...
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Leave that coin and switch for the future mimble wimble scam coins like mwc or epic cash...

lol

No ... I had much better profit on MWC coin (look at the charts last time) and Epic Cash is very cheap right now so it might go up.

Grin has unlimited supply which i don't like and beam is quite stabilized right now so i wouldnt expect much higher price...

MWC is 50% premined.

MWC was airdropped to users so it must be premined to do the airdrop. Now its mineable.

Epic Cash isnt on coinmarketcap... So what ? Is coin marketcap in any way important ? There are other sites with charts and prices... There are tons of shitcoins on coinmarketcap so being on coinmarketcap doesnt make a coin more trustworthy.

Secret inflation ?  Sorry but i dont know what you mean... Every amouts and halvings are publicly available.

Maybe you should learn about anon coins and mimblewimble.

MWC airdropped 50% to who? how much the "devs" took to themselves?  Roll Eyes

lol

MWC is 50% premined.

Much better example of scam is Bitcoin Private ... That was a real SCAM.... Created by the real scammer rhett...

First they made hype that only holders of zcl and btc will get btcp ... So what it was if not massive premine ? The btcp coins was created out of thin air...

Then people started to massively buying zcl (dumped by whales like its creator rhett)... And then the zcl price crashed.

After moths it turned out that there also was more btcp coins that should be cause there were secretly generated additional hidden amount of it... So the btcp price crashed too...  That is a harsh true... But zcl and btcp are the real scam...and its prices most likely never rise again to levels from which these coins crashed.
legendary

lol

MWC is 50% premined.

lol

legendary

lol

lol

legendary

lol
Leave that coin and switch for the future mimble wimble coins like mwc or epic cash...
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Wallets on all exchanges in maintenance, my wallet on electrum- also no connections...
time to buy cheap?

Only if you like throwing your money away...
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
time to buy cheap?
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Looking forward to the new update!

Looks like we will have a fresh chain and just waiting on finalizing of dev funding and we should be on our way to a better future for BTCP once and for all.

The chain is down until this gets resolved.
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Hallo, does anyone know if BTCP is coming back to Graviex? What will happen to our funds there?

Wallet online , all funds in place. I have so.
Activity: 72
 I AM WAITING THE 200 DOLLAR PREDICTION BY MAC DONALD.. HUMM NO AFEE.... WHEN LAMBO ?  Grin
Activity: 2
Hello! All BTCP transactions (deposits and withdrawals) are temporarily suspended.
Here you can check the status of the wallets of all listed coins - https://graviex.net/wallets/list.
Any questions arising in relation with this matter must be addressed to the coin developers in their community.

So, does anybody know something about this, when will it be back online?
legendary
Hello! All BTCP transactions (deposits and withdrawals) are temporarily suspended.
Here you can check the status of the wallets of all listed coins - https://graviex.net/wallets/list.
Any questions arising in relation with this matter must be addressed to the coin developers in their community.
Activity: 2
Hallo, does anyone know if BTCP is coming back to Graviex? What will happen to our funds there?
Activity: 392
Merit: 159
Cleaning time then. wallet deleted  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: