Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTCP] BitcoinPrivate: A Truly Private Bitcoin [Equihash] - page 3. (Read 117231 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 9
Bitcoin private was added on Dead Coins website :

https://deadcoins.com/entry/3610/?gvid=1308
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

R.I.P. BTCP 

Once the crypto + tech is done, it is never really RIP. Wait until the SEC and all keep track and ownership of EVERY SINGLE BTC around.

People will eventually also turn to private coins.

All BTCP needs is a dev team to pick up where this sloppy guys left it.
Activity: 19
I can not start the wallet. What happened?
It seems to me that something has changed in the wallet folder

https://c.radikal.ru/c27/1908/ac/abc5a2b98e29.png

Try the Electrum wallet
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
MACAFY Roll Eyes SAYS LASTVYEAR..THIS COIN WILL COST MORE THAN 50 DOLLARS....... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
HE DIED NOW...... Grin Cheesy
At his start, BTCP was near $200 because of some promoters of this scam on Kucoin, but then fell to near $30 and then succeed to be pumped to $80 and after that it just continue his fall because of the exit scam from the dev of ZClassic which did pump ZClassic to $200 before the fork and then dumped it to near $10 at this time before he left the bitcointalk forum. His other project Whalecoin is dead now. It was maintained to life by some of his team members for a few months before dying after the crash of Bitcoin in 2018.
Can BTCP still survive? I don't really know. It will depend on the current team and investors.
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
I can not start the wallet. What happened?
It seems to me that something has changed in the wallet folder

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
BTCP is almost dead right now it seems nobody interested to trade this coin anymore and daily volume is very bad.  I feel soon it will get listed from active exchanges due to no involvement of community if the team will keep ignoring this project like this.

One of those coins that received a lot of attention from the public and then just dropped like a rock and nobody is talking about it anymore.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
BTCP is almost dead right now it seems nobody interested to trade this coin anymore and daily volume is very bad.  I feel soon it will get listed from active exchanges due to no involvement of community if the team will keep ignoring this project like this.
Activity: 334
Merit: 13
Bitcoin Private New Mining Pool

http://btcp.altcoinix.com/

stratum+tcp://altcoinix.com:8890

Why is nobody using TradeOgre for this coin? Clearly it doesn't have any other reliable exchange. HitBTC is an outright scam and has already delisted it, TradeSatoshi delisted it, Nanex is having issues, Sistemkoin requires KYC or something like it. The only exchange working properly from day one for BTCP is TradeOgre. But looking at the volume on TradeOgre it seems very few people are using it.

I didn't even know that exchange before reading your post here. For how long has that exchange been around?

The exchange has been around for quite some time now. In fact I have been using it for more than a year. I just logged in to day and noticed the BTCP wallet is "under maintenance". So you can't deposit / withdraw right now.

Which is not the best news I would have expected of course. Do you this this will change anytime in the future?

BTCP has been recently listed on Graviex exchange and it is working fine.
https://graviex.net/markets/btcpbtc
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
Where is a working block explorer anyways? The BOT in discord seems to be too obedient to his developer and sharing dead links!!

Is the project same as the BTCP BOT in discord?
https://explorer.btcprivate.org/status
btw discord... Huh
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Where is a working block explorer anyways? The BOT in discord seems to be too obedient to his developer and sharing dead links!!

Is the project same as the BTCP BOT in discord?
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
I think that there is only one bitcoin and it will remain like that forever. Bitcoin as a currency is so strong, oh my god...

You never know, technology can change so quickly and then out of a sudden a coin might be obsolete.

I might be too early and young(in crypto space) to comment on this but many came and went in vine. Still BTC stands tall and derive others.
Activity: 72
MACAFY Roll Eyes SAYS LASTVYEAR..THIS COIN WILL COST MORE THAN 50 DOLLARS....... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
HE DIED NOW...... Grin Cheesy
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
I think that there is only one bitcoin and it will remain like that forever. Bitcoin as a currency is so strong, oh my god...

You never know, technology can change so quickly and then out of a sudden a coin might be obsolete.
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
There is one more exchange, but also volumes are very small.
https://www.altilly.com/market/BTCP_BTC
Why is nobody using TradeOgre for this coin? Clearly it doesn't have any other reliable exchange. HitBTC is an outright scam and has already delisted it, TradeSatoshi delisted it, Nanex is having issues, Sistemkoin requires KYC or something like it. The only exchange working properly from day one for BTCP is TradeOgre. But looking at the volume on TradeOgre it seems very few people are using it.

I didn't even know that exchange before reading your post here. For how long has that exchange been around?

The exchange has been around for quite some time now. In fact I have been using it for more than a year. I just logged in to day and noticed the BTCP wallet is "under maintenance". So you can't deposit / withdraw right now.

Which is not the best news I would have expected of course. Do you this this will change anytime in the future?

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
The fact that i see some legendary members actively commenting and possibly still invested in this, is sickening to say the least. Rather than band together and collectively denounce this scam for what it is. Same individuals will probably chase after Rhett's next hype, and use their forum status to  lure in newbies for a quick buck with no regards to the impact it might have on the investors. I truly hate the greed in human.
Some people get caught in crypto scams, because of their greed. They didn't pay attention to red flags when looking for more profit, and when lost their money, they blame others.

i told you BTI is actually BACKED BY GEMSTONES ===>

https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC

Cool Grin Kiss

HODL---> /\BTI --"the real bitcoin diamond in the rough"--
Pages:
Jump to: