Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTCP] BitcoinPrivate: A Truly Private Bitcoin [Equihash] - page 4. (Read 117231 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
BTCP is trash and anyone who buys it is trash. Angry
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Why is nobody using TradeOgre for this coin? Clearly it doesn't have any other reliable exchange. HitBTC is an outright scam and has already delisted it, TradeSatoshi delisted it, Nanex is having issues, Sistemkoin requires KYC or something like it. The only exchange working properly from day one for BTCP is TradeOgre. But looking at the volume on TradeOgre it seems very few people are using it.

I didn't even know that exchange before reading your post here. For how long has that exchange been around?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Why is nobody using TradeOgre for this coin? Clearly it doesn't have any other reliable exchange. HitBTC is an outright scam and has already delisted it, TradeSatoshi delisted it, Nanex is having issues, Sistemkoin requires KYC or something like it. The only exchange working properly from day one for BTCP is TradeOgre. But looking at the volume on TradeOgre it seems very few people are using it.
Activity: 3
Hi,

I installed the electrum wallet for BTCP in a new windows 10 PC, but I cannot see my balance. I stored my coins with a ledger NANO s hardware wallet. Besides, it says that the server is "NOT CONNECTED". How can i recover my coins?

Change the server to:
electrum3.btcprivate.org port:5222

That solved my "NOT CONNECTED" issue.

You can find that here too:
https://twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/1137702067991187456

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I got out when BTCP was about $18, I had already lost a great deal at that time. I was lucky to get out when I did. A very sad tale this was coin ended up being.

Wasn't it one promoted by John McAfee? He should have known better then, but if it was the case he probably did it for a nice chunk of money.
Activity: 35
I got out when BTCP was about $18, I had already lost a great deal at that time. I was lucky to get out when I did. A very sad tale this was coin ended up being.
Activity: 398
Merit: 107
LONG BITCOIN, SHORT BANKS, DUMP FIAT FOR BITCOIN
Hi,

I installed the electrum wallet for BTCP in a new windows 10 PC, but I cannot see my balance. I stored my coins with a ledger NANO s hardware wallet. Besides, it says that the server is "NOT CONNECTED". How can i recover my coins?
Activity: 201
I have some unforked coins in a multi-sig address since 2017. Can I get my BTCP out of that?
There gone im afraid. The BTCP devs robbed everyone of unclaimed coins.
Activity: 939
Merit: 261
Data HDD Repair - Recovery of lost information

What software works with this algorithm in solo mined?
Can not find.

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Are there still Devs working for Bitcoin Private?

This sh1t is dead. I know it... cus i lost a lot of money. Thank you rhett! I hope you burn in the h3ll.

That's sad side of this project majority of the people already lost their hard money in this trap. I also would like to suggest stay away from this coin better buy BTC instead of any other dead or scam coin.
Activity: 10
Merit: 1

This sh1t is dead. I know it... cus i lost a lot of money. Thank you rhett! I hope you burn in the h3ll.
Activity: 10
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
I have some unforked coins in a multi-sig address since 2017. Can I get my BTCP out of that?
Activity: 288

Price is manipulated by sistemkoin, basically just under a third of coins have been traded today, bullshit. We need to be delisted from sistemkoin they are no good.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
The fact that i see some legendary members actively commenting and possibly still invested in this, is sickening to say the least. Rather than band together and collectively denounce this scam for what it is. Same individuals will probably chase after Rhett's next hype, and use their forum status to  lure in newbies for a quick buck with no regards to the impact it might have on the investors. I truly hate the greed in human.
Some people get caught in crypto scams, because of their greed. They didn't pay attention to red flags when looking for more profit, and when lost their money, they blame others.

Hey Mr legendary member, maybe you should do a little research before making assumption. I was one of the few accounts on this thread during the earlier days of this coin warning ppl not to invest in this project. I received tons of insults for it but just as i proclaimed, the whole entire thing ended up costing investors dearly.

Like i aforementioned in an earlier post, there is no reason for Rhett and co to constantly get away with this malicious attempts. but usually the legendary/hero/senior members all tend to fall in line, shill the project and milk the profit with zero regards for other that they might have helped by speaking up. However, when the process is done and the investors had been lead thru the slaughter house, most reappear to make comments like "they should have known better" / attempt to warn ppl when its already to late.

Its the same shit all over this thread, so i will repeat it again " I truly hate the greed in human"
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
The fact that i see some legendary members actively commenting and possibly still invested in this, is sickening to say the least. Rather than band together and collectively denounce this scam for what it is. Same individuals will probably chase after Rhett's next hype, and use their forum status to  lure in newbies for a quick buck with no regards to the impact it might have on the investors. I truly hate the greed in human.
Some people get caught in crypto scams, because of their greed. They didn't pay attention to red flags when looking for more profit, and when lost their money, they blame others.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
The fact that i see some legendary members actively commenting and possibly still invested in this, is sickening to say the least. Rather than band together and collectively denounce this scam for what it is. Same individuals will probably chase after Rhett's next hype, and use their forum status to  lure in newbies for a quick buck with no regards to the impact it might have on the investors. I truly hate the greed in human.
Activity: 14
MULTI-ASSET ENCRYPTED WALLET ZELCORE support BTCP.   Smiley
https://zelcore.io/#
Activity: 602
Merit: 102

How will BTCP be distributed?
If you have 1 ZCL, you keep 1 ZCL and get 1 BTCP, if you have 1 BTC, you keep your BTC and get 1 BTCP.

Combining the BTC ledger with an existing blockchain to do like a double fork merger is really a brilliant idea. Has any other project done this before? Now ZCL essentially becomes BTCP futures.

this is a brilliant idea and also a very good news that there is a double fork like this.
Pages:
Jump to: