Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTC.sx - Leveraged trading made easy - page 3. (Read 8958 times)

legendary
Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003
so, what is this actually? A CFD?

can anybody tell my what the actual spread is in "$" ? This page is very unintuitive
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
Update:

Options to trade bitcoin, in the $1bn market are opening up fast. Here's an independent comparison of what's on offer: Bitcoin Derivatives, Liquidity and Counterparty Risk

Good job to all of our traders as over 70% of open positions are currently posting profits.

One of our traders opened the following position two days ago:

0.0002 btc/pt short @ $116.92
Deposit size 0.25 btc
Daily funding cost 0.018 btc

Currently sitting on an unrealized PnL of 0.55 btc

At over 200% profit... you're on par to have placed one of our most profitable positions to date. You know who you are.

Todays sentiment amongst our traders is heavily biased towards the short side.

Trade safe.

That piece on psychologicalscammer.com is uniquely ignorant. Bitcoin derivatives is MPEx, no more, no less. 482,472 BTC traded in March. No idea where you've found five lolsites to write 5000 words about, but this is not how it's done.

Actually, if you people would be less cheeky and less stupid you wouldn't find yourselves spending your time pumping .5 BTC "profits" and ridiculous "70% success rates" while dreaming of the 1bn market other people actually have.
donator
Activity: 848
Merit: 1078
Update:

Options to trade bitcoin, in the $1bn market are opening up fast. Here's an independent comparison of what's on offer: Bitcoin Derivatives, Liquidity and Counterparty Risk

Good job to all of our traders as over 70% of open positions are currently posting profits.

One of our traders opened the following position two days ago:

0.0002 btc/pt short @ $116.92
Deposit size 0.25 btc
Daily funding cost 0.018 btc

Currently sitting on an unrealized PnL of 0.55 btc

At over 200% profit... you're on par to have placed one of our most profitable positions to date. You know who you are.

Todays sentiment amongst our traders is heavily biased towards the short side.

Trade safe.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Psi laju, karavani prolaze.

"password is too long must use less than 30 char"
Omg. Srsly, you need someone who knows what its doing (your coders don't). Btw, I found more issues but I don't have the time to go through them (already wasted enough time with bitstamp scam). Whoever is coding that is complete idiot and a noob and should not be touching financial apps with a 10 foot pole.

... karobrekla, your dislike towards btc.sx and the work I'm doing is well voiced now. I appreciate that you do not like my platform and am not asking you to use it or waste more of your time criticising it. If you would like to carry on, then feel free, but please keep it constructive for the benefit of the wider community. If it annoys you that much, then focus on driving the success of what I'm assuming is your own (competing) platform bit4x.com.

I will encourage potential users on this forum who have read your posts and criticisms of btc.sx to choose for themselves whether or not to trust in my platform or use yours.

Hundreds of users already have.

Don't flatter yourself, btc.sx is not even close to bit4x. Get your facts straight.
donator

Why?

I use 32 by default. Why not make the max like 200 just incase?

Changed.

Omg. Srsly, you need someone who knows what its doing (your coders don't). Btw, I found more issues but I don't have the time to go through them (already wasted enough time with bitstamp scam). Whoever is coding that is complete idiot and a noob and should not be touching financial apps with a 10 foot pole.

... karobrekla, your dislike towards btc.sx and the work I'm doing is well voiced now. I appreciate that you do not like my platform and am not asking you to use it or waste more of your time criticising it. If you would like to carry on, then feel free, but please keep it constructive for the benefit of the wider community. If it annoys you that much, then focus on driving the success of what I'm assuming is your own (competing) platform bit4x.com.

I will encourage potential users on this forum who have read your posts and criticisms of btc.sx to choose for themselves whether or not to trust in my platform or use yours.

Hundreds of users already have.

Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

Why?

I use 32 by default. Why not make the max like 200 just incase?

donator
Thank you for all of the interest in private beta. Our demand has been unprecedented with over US$100,000 of orders placed weekly within our first few weeks of launch. We are now open to public signups.

Congrats to the traders who placed orders clocking up to 180% roi on individual positions. You know who you are. Quite a feat in the last few weeks with little trending and a lot of sideways movement.

For those on twitter, track our progress on @BTCsx
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006
The capital provided for leveraging the trade is subject to a daily funding cost. I need to update the FAQ with details about how this is calculated, its currently between 0.2 - 1% a day.
Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1002
Correct. The capital provided for leveraging the trade is subject to a daily funding cost. I need to update the FAQ with details about how this is calculated, its currently between 0.2 - 1% a day.

Ahhh, understood Smiley
donator
Market orders are placed on MtGox, our prices are based on current bid/ask prices and are adjusted for estimated order fill price. For smaller orders, we tend to see our orders execute better then the displayed priced. For larger orders, it is close to display price, sometimes worse. This depends on market liquidity.

Thanks Smiley

One last question: what is to stop me using maximum leverage and then just buy and hold for 1 year?

Daily Funding Cost

Correct. The capital provided for leveraging the trade is subject to a daily funding cost. I need to update the FAQ with details about how this is calculated, its currently between 0.2 - 1% a day.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
Daily Funding Cost
legendary
Market orders are placed on MtGox, our prices are based on current bid/ask prices and are adjusted for estimated order fill price. For smaller orders, we tend to see our orders execute better then the displayed priced. For larger orders, it is close to display price, sometimes worse. This depends on market liquidity.

Thanks Smiley

One last question: what is to stop me using maximum leverage and then just buy and hold for 1 year?
donator
Who's behind it?
Our team consists of seasoned traders with experience in some of the worlds most successful banks, investment banks and accounting firms.

Surely. And Justin Timberlake.

Why not be honest and say "Hi, I'm yet another kid around college age with some basic understanding of php and mysql and I've figured I'd cut my teeth on really dangerous stuff because I'm retarded like that" so we could just tell you to go code an MMORPG instead? What you're doing is a little like going to the doctor with nausea and vertigo but trying to pretend you're there for a broken leg.

LMAO You whine too much MP. Who gives a shit? Let them do their thing while you do your (shitty) thing (that barely anyone uses anymore).

LOL. Most of assets on BTCT and Bitfunder worth investing in are just pass-throughs to assets on MPEx, which apparently "barely anyone uses anymore".

I respect anyone with the guts to go out there and set up a bitcoin business. The bitcoin economy needs it, and after all, we all want to see it succeed.

I'm not interested in starting flame wars with anyone, even if you are a competitor. I'd appreciate it if feedback was at least a little constructive.
donator
Where are you getting your price-feed from?

Activity: 518
Who's behind it?
Our team consists of seasoned traders with experience in some of the worlds most successful banks, investment banks and accounting firms.

Surely. And Justin Timberlake.

Why not be honest and say "Hi, I'm yet another kid around college age with some basic understanding of php and mysql and I've figured I'd cut my teeth on really dangerous stuff because I'm retarded like that" so we could just tell you to go code an MMORPG instead? What you're doing is a little like going to the doctor with nausea and vertigo but trying to pretend you're there for a broken leg.

LMAO You whine too much MP. Who gives a shit? Let them do their thing while you do your (shitty) thing (that barely anyone uses anymore).

LOL. Most of assets on BTCT and Bitfunder worth investing in are just pass-throughs to assets on MPEx, which apparently "barely anyone uses anymore".
legendary
Where are you getting your price-feed from?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
There's no way to deposit.

Under deposit is a non-working image. Under that is withdraw.
donator
P.s. Send me a bitcoin address. To show some appreciation for your time and suggestions I'll be sending over 0.1btc.

Still waiting... some ppl follow their obligations and responsibilities easier than others.   (its not even about the money if you dont get it)

Apologies for the delay, the site's growth has been keeping me busy. 0.1btc has been sent and is rightly yours kakobrekla. I've been spending the last few weeks getting some valuable advice from some accelerator/seed funds based out in California and journalists from all over. All I can say is watch this space.

In the first two weeks of private beta our users placed $250,000 of trades. The growth has been incredibly encouraging. We are rapidly approaching our next milestone of $1/2 mill in trades.

Keep your suggestions coming.

In the mean time, I'll be working on some new features and adding to some new financial products which I am really excited about.
P.s. Send me a bitcoin address. To show some appreciation for your time and suggestions I'll be sending over 0.1btc.

Still waiting... some ppl follow their obligations and responsibilities easier than others.   (its not even about the money if you dont get it)
Pages:
Jump to: