Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 19. (Read 192213 times)

Activity: 595
Merit: 500
So there is NO dev team? What means all of this talk? Cry
Activity: 798
Time is on our side, yes it is!
This coin is SCAM. AirDrop have not arrived.

wtf are you talking about? airdrop went out to every name on the list that wasn't duplicate address. also, poloniex did giveaway with remaining coins. it still might be/have been a scam, but the airdrop went out to everyone on the list, around 25k coins each.
And how does one "get on the list"? I followed instructions and was not put on the list. Scam from my perspective.

I have recieved the airdrop and many more. the only thing is, there is no further plans/dev for this coin.

wallet is working like it should with no problems. So coin is good but no community, its value is showing that.
There is no premine anymore as far as I know. Only bag holders waiting to dump.

Not sure people who got free coins in the airdrop are considered bagholders by any means.

I tend to agree a lack of development is going to have a bad effect when it comes to building a strong community.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

yea that's it  - ppl see other ppl buyin' an they wanna grab some too  Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Did you put 0.00025297 BTC at risk?

But it is kinda true without buy support nobody stepping in.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
Someone get this coin going!

How?

Silkcoin did a community take over... and is up swinging. TALK has no community so the big bag holders if there still are any should come together and make future plans.

Without this, this coin will get delisted from polo anytime soon.

get some bitcoin, and go on over to https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/bcc, or https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_bcc, and buy some. right now honestly you can get in for less than 20 sats

this is my latest buy:
2014-07-06 05:18:23   Buy   0.00000011   2299.76812182   0.00025297
not a bad grab for $0.15 if you ask me  Grin

How?

Silkcoin did a community take over... and is up swinging. TALK has no community so the big bag holders if there still are any should come together and make future plans.

Without this, this coin will get delisted from polo anytime soon.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
CryptoCalc.org - Altcoin Profit/Loss Calculator
Activity: 128
Merit: 104
Help me vote in swiscex:

https://www.swisscex.com/voting

BTCtalkcoin   BCC    1LQUdtpg8UEyxsVbFV6QyTyA4UQDuqdgsu   168   + 1
what a clusterfuck. But could be revived with some comitted people.

No doubt about that. The coin is clean now
Activity: 602
what a clusterfuck. But could be revived with some comitted people.

wtf are you talking about? airdrop went out to every name on the list that wasn't duplicate address. also, poloniex did giveaway with remaining coins. it still might be/have been a scam, but the airdrop went out to everyone on the list, around 25k coins each.
And how does one "get on the list"? I followed instructions and was not put on the list. Scam from my perspective.

I have recieved the airdrop and many more. the only thing is, there is no further plans/dev for this coin.

wallet is working like it should with no problems. So coin is good but no community, its value is showing that.
There is no premine anymore as far as I know. Only bag holders waiting to dump.

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

They also kept changing the rules in the middle of the game. If you're going to do an airdrop it could have been done better than this.
I think this coin is ready for ltc market. No trading no news no nothing
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
All the depressing "this coin is dead blah blah blah "  really helps guys.  Lets all just talk shit because that's what people/investors want to see right?
Activity: 224
I guess this coin is going to the sewer. Since to the moon would be similar to Pluto  Cheesy
Activity: 378
Step into a world!! A P2P world!
without news or active dev this coin will not go up.

It's as dead as a coin can be. Maybe there is a group behind the scene doing stuff?
I think no hidden agenda at behind the scene
dev abandoned this coin and move to another coin (which still hot)
this is alt coin world's reality Sad

Unfortunately... yes
Activity: 644

It's as dead as a coin can be. Maybe there is a group behind the scene doing stuff?
I think no hidden agenda at behind the scene
dev abandoned this coin and move to another coin (which still hot)
this is alt coin world's reality Sad

Activity: 476
again someone is pushing 10 btc or more in this coin.

it's about 3-4 times someone pushed this coin already
maybe it's from OP who want his coin has higher price
but he didn't online since 1 month ago
Activity: 140
Is anything actually happening with this coin? It'd be a shame if there isn't... distribution is done, the wallet stakes regularly and as it should, and the coin in general seems to work very well.
Pages:
Jump to: