Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 23. (Read 192240 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 254
how much people get airdrop in general?
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
24-hour Volume: 13.40898515 BTC / 35676044.5213958 BCC

hmm... wtf ?
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Another idea I've been thinking about (besides tipping wallet) is to try and incorporate some kind of proof-of-post into the coin network. This seems like it would be really tricky to do, but it would be an awesome feature to use some of the stake rewards or something to reward users who are posting to the site. Besides the difficulty of implementing it into the network, my first hesitation is that it would seem to reward people who just spam the site as well, but I still think it's a worthwhile idea to consider, since the coin is kind of rudderless at this point...
Lot of buy on poloniex !!!
what happened?

Buy   0.00000035   730693.41903409   0.25574269

for 0.25 btc you got more than 1 % of this coin
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
24-hour Volume: 2.65114145 BTC
Lot of buy on poloniex !!!
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
Alright, I need some reassurance here. My original wallet was staking fine but due to the small pool payouts I was getting hundreds of micro stakes of < .001 every day. I decided to consolidate them and transferred everything to a fresh wallet in larger chunks of 25k. It's been a week and I've yet to get a stake on my new wallet. Is there something I'm missing? My wallet is unlocked and I confirmed I'm not on some random chain by successfully transferring to Poloniex.

Edit: They just started staking finally.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013
I think the best way for this coin to actually "make it" and survive would be if this forum actually Did implement the ability to tip other users and store personal amounts on here.

The forum admins and mods will not lift a finger
to help any altcoin.. quite the opposite.

The best and immediately doable option right now
 for you is to put in your sig something like
"If you like my post, send TALK to"

Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
I think the best way for this coin to actually "make it" and survive would be if this forum actually Did implement the ability to tip other users and store personal amounts on here.

However... I would be curious to know how much TALK the actual devs still have left themselves. As in if they are still holding or if they just dumped their own portion of it when it hit 100+ Satoshi value on Poloniex. It would perhaps be a good show of faith if they could prove they still were holding their own amounts.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
BCC is 'out'. It is being traded. And it is dying.

"WE" must do something about it... not the DEV's. The ball is in our court now...

My first suggestion is to go BUY some...

Poloniex, Europex etc...

You say the coin is out and then tell people to buy some, you don't happen to be selling your last remaining BCC's are you  Tongue

Nope... I have all my BCC in a wallet... and generating small amounts of POS minting...
I even transferred the 500 free ones from Poloniex to my wallet...

It isn't worth enough to 'dump'... but of course just sitting on it and doing nothing won't help BCC much either..

They really did kind of screw up the whole airdrop process and made a lot of people upset... basically digs a deep hole for BCC to climb out of. But the coin is solid and there is no reason to run away from it...

Activity: 364

"WE" must do something about it... not the DEV's. The ball is in our court now...

Poloniex, Europex etc...

You say the coin is out and then tell people to buy some, you don't happen to be selling your last remaining BCC's are you  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player

Poloniex, Europex etc...

I also hope this coin makes it.....

There was alot of excitement in the beginning...

I will also continue to hold and stake my coins from the airdrop

same, POS work good, no problem with this coin
i'm in since start, we can do somethink with TALK ^^
Activity: 98
I also hope this coin makes it.....

There was alot of excitement in the beginning...

I will also continue to hold and stake my coins from the airdrop
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Its getting dumpt hard on poloni i hope someone bought it to hold long term and make something good with this coin.

jwinterm please update us with new progres or help you need maybe there are people that can make this coin succeed
Activity: 465
You see, the max supply coded is 63 561 840 coins (ref: main.h).  So far, the network has produced 62 683 254 coins (getinfo). Leaving only 878586 coins to mint.  When the max supply will be reached, in about a month --> no more rewards from minting = miners leaving = no (or very slow) network = no transactions possible = dead coin.  Unless, the miners wants to mint for nothing, which is possible.  Should be interesting...

ppl staking worldwide should provide enough hashpower for the network, i believe

Yes but after a month there will be no coins for staking, so unless people are going to stake for 0 reward the network would die. So to keep the network running even once the stake os paying 0 people will have to leave the wallets open staking for nothing. The coin has been widely distributed though so is possible enough users will do this and keep the coin alive.

This is a misunderstanding (on the part of the original dev).
The 63561840 is the maximum amount of the coins you can transfer.

The total money supply is unlimited. So with the code as it is
now, staking will go on forever.

Finally I see something positive about this coin after the crazy airdrop and the absence of dev

At least we don't have to worry about the total coin supply any more

I've been thinking about how to write a custom wallet that could enable tipping to other btctalk users, let me know if anyone has ideas...

This is a very nice idea and matches completely with the name of this coin. I do also wish we can have a custom wallet like that, hopefully can run on Android as well  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
I do not want this coin die.
dev abondaned us.

Does anyone still interested in the coin have the know-how to go through source code?

Should we fork the source and start a new ANN page?

I've been thinking about how to write a custom wallet that could enable tipping to other btctalk users, let me know if anyone has ideas...
Activity: 93
I do not want this coin die.
dev abondaned us.
Pages:
Jump to: