Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 20. (Read 192213 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115
again someone is pushing 10 btc or more in this coin.

yea, it's kinda strange someone keeps tripling the price every week or so, huh...
again someone is pushing 10 btc or more in this coin.

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I still hold BTCtalkcoin.
The price now is low.
But it will up soon.
Activity: 40
TALK can't go to the moon.

Why do you say that?  This coin has been basically transparent from what I've seen.  People have asked the hard questions and they have gotten real answers up until recently.  For me if the Coin distribution is good(which I tend to believe it was until all the dumping..) and their is a community behind it then there is a shot.  I haven't dumped my coins because I believe the coin has values still but not if something doesn't change sooner rather then later.

I just wanted to be in on a coin for the forum I guess.. thought it would have been cool to have a grass roots coin in use but not so sure what will happen for this coin at  this point.   Angry

i see all distributed pos dying because dev abandon them or scam out......i was very exited about pos-coins, but i'm losing the faith

Well I hope not.  I'm surprised you feel that way, because I thought Proof of Stake was catching on.   from my limited understanding of the PoS system,  it seems somewhat superior then having all the coins go to a small amount of miners, no?

I'm now thinking a good system would be a coin that had both PoS and multiple Algorithms.  So it's distribution is open for all.  I honestly have never given this topic much thought until now but I think it is doable.

I think it was a number of things that hurt this coin but I still will keep hope alive.
Hope your persistence is right, but I also didn't see the hope of TALK.
Activity: 40
Do you guys think dolphincoin would success
No, looks like just another scam coin.

Looks scam but I have already gotten some Dolphincoin and BTC as dividend for free Smiley
What is dolphincoin? is it has something to do with BTCtalkcoin?
Activity: 294

Looks scam but I have already gotten some Dolphincoin and BTC as dividend for free Smiley
Activity: 266
Activity: 294
Do you guys think dolphincoin would success, they have almost similar concept but diffrent? The dev is doing BTC dividend daily, right now is 0.3 BTC per day.

Thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dolp-dolphincoin-the-first-decentralized-angel-investing-blockchain-625466
Activity: 713
Merit: 508

Why do you say that?  This coin has been basically transparent from what I've seen.  People have asked the hard questions and they have gotten real answers up until recently.  For me if the Coin distribution is good(which I tend to believe it was until all the dumping..) and their is a community behind it then there is a shot.  I haven't dumped my coins because I believe the coin has values still but not if something doesn't change sooner rather then later.

I just wanted to be in on a coin for the forum I guess.. thought it would have been cool to have a grass roots coin in use but not so sure what will happen for this coin at  this point.   Angry
Ups... very sorry. You right. Where was my eyes...
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
Not at the moment but I'll check it out now, thanks for the tip.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2404
Merit: 1003

i see all distributed pos dying because dev abandon them or scam out......i was very exited about pos-coins, but i'm losing the faith

Well I hope not.  I'm surprised you feel that way, because I thought Proof of Stake was catching on.   from my limited understanding of the PoS system,  it seems somewhat superior then having all the coins go to a small amount of miners, no?

I'm now thinking a good system would be a coin that had both PoS and multiple Algorithms.  So it's distribution is open for all.  I honestly have never given this topic much thought until now but I think it is doable.

I think it was a number of things that hurt this coin but I still will keep hope alive.

you got NFD? that one has future

legendary
Activity: 2404
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115
This coin is SCAM. AirDrop have not arrived.

wtf are you talking about? airdrop went out to every name on the list that wasn't duplicate address. also, poloniex did giveaway with remaining coins. it still might be/have been a scam, but the airdrop went out to everyone on the list, around 25k coins each.
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
It's dead and likely a scam too. I didn't receive any airdrop.

It's a shame because it's really a good concept.
vote in https://www.swisscex.com/voting please,
only am I voting?

Voting wont change a thing, there needs to be a new dev team with new ideas/updates aslong there isnt any stop wasting precious time
Pages:
Jump to: