Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 59. (Read 192240 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

yes, I have the same problem with you. how to solve it.... Huh
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The mysterious
Activity: 20
Prices are really low, so there is potential, great, this is a value-added coin.I think it will be doubled!!!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
My wallet is still fine block 14061 (16 seconds ago). Wink
when will the airdrop start???/
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Rendering my support for BCC. Goodluck to all.
My wallet stopped syncing at block 13940. I've had it open for a couple days trying to get some stake, but I just noticed it says last block received an hour ago, and internet is fine. Anyone else?

Same, new install gets stuck here. 16 connections, block 13940, out of sync, last block received 2 hours ago,

I'm synced now...whatever it was, I guess it's fixed.

please update your wallet...
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
Fun idea at least for a coin. Will be participating in the airdrop  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The mysterious
Activity: 73
long time for waiting the free coins
Activity: 57
After the price will drop very low。
Activity: 32
I have been on the list, and I am waiting for the distribution.
Activity: 32
I think this coin is primising.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
My wallet stopped syncing at block 13940. I've had it open for a couple days trying to get some stake, but I just noticed it says last block received an hour ago, and internet is fine. Anyone else?

Same, new install gets stuck here. 16 connections, block 13940, out of sync, last block received 2 hours ago,

I'm synced now...whatever it was, I guess it's fixed.
Activity: 62

same :\
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

Activity: 112
What can I do to help?
If you need help with the drop...

PMed you.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Pages:
Jump to: