Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 57. (Read 192240 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
i had not got your coin
can you tell me a reason
if i cannot get your coin  i think i should delete the wallet easily
thx
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
I have updated to latest wallet v1.5.0.0 but the wallet is stuck on block 12547, does not sync further.
Anyone experiencing the same issue?

Edit: works fine now.
Activity: 77
Activity: 84
So what if i didn't have tweet account ?

no worries there are two more ways to do it, read the OP
Activity: 28
So what if i didn't have tweet account ?
Activity: 112
Will continue to drop, please, I'm looking forward to, I want to know where is the list, I'm sorry, I accidentally lost
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I never hashed for this...
It's pretty obvious the 5 week airdrop is so they have the premine more time, coins starts being traded becomes more expensive and they DUMP it all.

Activity: 22
I love the concept and enjoy the spunk of the dev team, I hope this becomes a reality, cheers.
Activity: 252
Any new update from the new dev will be very helpful
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
So if I'm on the old list, i should still do the twitter thing to get more coins?
The same asking ,I am on the old list ,,should I do the twitter thing to get morre coin??
Activity: 266
So if I'm on the old list, i should still do the twitter thing to get more coins?
so what happened to the list?
you just changed the airdrop like that?
ah, you people ...
Quote from: BCCdev on April 14, 2014, 07:32:03 PM
The original list of BCC addresses will still be honored as well.
The "Airdrop Super Script" is a faucet designed to keep the coin distribution fair and equal.
A list of exchanges and the site for the Super Script will be announced here on the day of the drop.
We Will be giving away 20% of the AirDrop per week for 5 weeks.

hey thanks mate for quote
but his announce post for BCC has posted on April 15
how did you find this post from April 14?

legendary
Activity: 1190
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
ah, you people ...
Quote from: BCCdev on April 14, 2014, 07:32:03 PM
The original list of BCC addresses will still be honored as well.
The "Airdrop Super Script" is a faucet designed to keep the coin distribution fair and equal.
A list of exchanges and the site for the Super Script will be announced here on the day of the drop.
We Will be giving away 20% of the AirDrop per week for 5 weeks.
ah, you people ...
Activity: 252
Anyone can tell me whats going on with the airdrop? will it start tommorow? do i need to tweet or something the get the share?
Activity: 42
legendary
Activity: 1190
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
that's a nice looking logo, good work
Activity: 364
The Airdrop
We are not airdropping coins to citizens of any particular country. We believe crypto is for everyone and no particular country should get an advantage. Hence, we will be distributing BCC to members of bitcointalk.com which has the most diverse community with people from all over the world. As the new devs, we are implementing a new method of obtaining coins for the AirDrop called "Proof of Participation" (PoP). The following methods are how you can get BCC:

So, you changed the whole game..

This means the 49% premine: 31,145,301 will no longer be divided to the ~1200 members on the original list but also used on other things like the super faucet.

How much coins will be divided to the ~1200 members on the original list from the first dev?

Hopefully this new dev team will do a better job at marketing this coin, so I wish you all the best!

I hear you're looking for a new logo for this coin here is a suggestion I made earlier:

Clear, basic and related to the forum (talk).

If you want to use it just PM me, I can create additional related graphics as well.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
New wallet seems to be working ok... has been running for a few days with no crashes and stays in sync. I do have one concern though... The last transaction I had was on May 13th, and in 3 days it has only gotten 388 confirmations. Has the block generation time been altered, or is something not quite working right? Shouldn't there still be a new block every 60 seconds?
Pages:
Jump to: