Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 62. (Read 192240 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
btctalk.charityminingpools.com - Closing at the end of May!

With the PoW stage complete and BTCTalkCoin strictly PoS now we will be shutting down the BTCTalkCoin pool at the end of May.

Please withdrawal any coins that you may have on the site before the end of May.

Thanks,
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
How an ipo, I don't know how many quantity, and then get
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
Minted my first BCC with the new wallet!
Good job Devs!

Can't wait for the airdrop!
legendary
Activity: 1064
I would like to help to this coin.

BCC dev, you should make some kind of bounty adresses for development. (after you create them, i will send 1000 BCC to each one of them)

I will donate 1000 BCC to anyone who makes
1. 1st Multipool
2. 2nd Multipool
3. Android wallet
4. 1st game (dice or whatever)
5. 2nd game

My 5.000 BCC for this.  Wink

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

first off have to say i like the  Rockin Rabbis http://www.nkusa.org/ link, but ur being a dick....the Devs are working hard, go pick on a real shitcoin..like Doge

Working hard on what?
And doge is a shitcoin?  =)))) Common , a jokecoin yeah , but it has done more than any other coins beside bitcoin.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
luck
The powerful do development plan
legendary
Activity: 1064
Activity: 84
Thank you coinjohn, I have retracted my response to Hippy.   Your post is more constructive and positive.

I just want to mention that he his on a "Robin Hood" mission to destroy all alt-coin, he promotes a website called Shitcoins.info, with the following mission:

"shitcoins.info is a project for the bitcoincommunity. Miners & investors are suffering harm with the dozens of shitcoins released every day. Our mission/goal is to fork, damage and stop most shitcoin projects to safe users money/hashingpower and BTC/LTCs rep"

That says it all.  

Let's see what BCC can do to "disrupt" the disrupters.

nerioseole i honestly don't know what to think, i don't like starting things for no reason or even give a reason to start something when there is none.
My suggestion would be to wait for the airdrop and see how things go from there.

truth is that shitcoins.info has some "negative intent" in the read more section, i don't know what everyone here's been through in order to judge but i think it would have a lot more visitors in the site if he asked for info about coins instead of simply shitlisting and accusing them, by simply being impartial (my thoughts).
Activity: 84
We'll enjoy it just the same without the sockpuppets. Wink

If you have anything to say, say it here. Do not PM me.

I believe that you have proven your point.

Can you let us enjoy this coin?  Alt-coins are a laboratory to explore new technologies and medias.

BCC = Scam, it may end up to be.  But we can say the same thing about any crypto, including, believe it or not, Bitcoin.  

You are just loosing credibility and respect with your posts.

(sarcastic) OMFG ! I'm losing credibility because I'm demanding it from a newb account dev and this increasingly smelly IPO. lol

guys i think we should start calling things by their own names.

1) Not even an admin from bitcointalk.org could tell you on the spot who is and who isn't a fake/double account. the only thing he could find is identical ip's, what happens if they are two different people using the same connection? so let's stop with the pointless flaming about the airdrop

2) The OP states that this coin goes out to anyone that wants to partecipate and i don't think this forum has only 900 users, so there are tons of ppl that simply didn't care. So according to the OP and with a tiny bit of logic and by being impartial you understand that you have to give everyone the same opportunity and not award only the "more active" users on the forum, the way Hippie Tech describes it is like "i'm the only one here who should be getting coins, i have more activity than you noobs".  (don't get me wrong, you have been flaming a lot on this matter and you still haven't provided a way to discover duplicates, if you do, we would gladly help you in the search and find out every last one but right now you're simply barking at the wrong tree and making bad advertisment, it's your loss too you know... since you're on the airdrop list as well)

3) In case the OP wanted to award only the most/more active users it would have been counter productive as to how to get the coin popular and/or help the forum, by cutting out a huge amount of users that are pretty much inactive and have accounts in here in order to follow the news.

4) I doubt that any one of us here is against finding and banning whoever is trying to get a double/triple/multiple share from the airdrop, but until now the only ones that can be cut out are users that signed in after the ANN, if you have any suggestions, i think i speak on behalf of everyone when i say this: please tell us a way to find them, that works 100% 
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
We'll enjoy it just the same without the sockpuppets. Wink

If you have anything to say, say it here. Do not PM me.

I believe that you have proven your point.

Can you let us enjoy this coin?  Alt-coins are a laboratory to explore new technologies and medias.

BCC = Scam, it may end up to be.  But we can say the same thing about any crypto, including, believe it or not, Bitcoin.  

You are just loosing credibility and respect with your posts.

(sarcastic) OMFG ! I'm losing credibility because I'm demanding it from a newb account dev and this increasingly smelly IPO. lol
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
And yes... I'm swattin at every shitcoin that moves ! Grin

I believe that we have a new contestant. Smiley

first off have to say i like the  Rockin Rabbis http://www.nkusa.org/ link, but ur being a dick....the Devs are working hard, go pick on a real shitcoin..like Doge
legendary
And yes... I'm swattin at every shitcoin that moves ! Grin

I believe that we have a new contestant. Smiley

legendary
Why did you make it so easy for those with socks to join ?

Why aren't you doing something about it ?

First of all there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY as of now to detect socks! Secondly just because someone does not post much, doesnt mean he/she is less of a member here. We can't disadvantage anyone just on the basis of number of posts!

Give us a 100% safe way to avoid sock puppets and we will do it!

PS: You can keep trolling but this is our last reply to you unless you come up with a great way of avoiding socks.

You sound like some child who doesn't want their toy taken away. Cheesy

I've already told you how to eliminate most of the puppets. Change the minimum requirement to "Jr. Member" or higher.

Also.. why isn't your trust rating showing appropriately ? You should be showing negatives but all I see is zeros.

Who were you before you became BCCdev ?

Are you affiliated with Bitcointalk ?
Activity: 153
mmedinas just to back you up i'll offer 100 BCC to the guy that fixed the wallet as soon as he posts his address here.

let's start giving this coin some function and value

p.s. i think the devs nickname is nerioseole

Thanks guys - much appreciated!   Glad you like it Wink

CLgu3FmtJBR6JPbzVekvRxGXzWCiZcN7Rb

Yes he is the guy who fixed the wallet. Please send him some BCC guys!

Thanks to everyone that sent some BCC so far - much appreciated!  

I used to work for peanuts, now I work for BCCs!

The BCC donation/tip address above will remain open for the next decade, or so - still time to donate if you enjoy the stability of the new wallet!  He, he, he   Grin

Although the majority of you have upgraded, there are still too many miners who have not;   I can see you on the old P2P Port... you can't hide...

Please download the new version 1.5, in your favorite flavor.  It will make the BCC network united and stronger - download links to any OS flavors (OSX 10.9/Windows-all/Linux) are listed on page 1 of this thread.  

What is the new port for the conf file anyway?
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
hey guys just a quick question i had a look but couldn't see it answered on here.
does anyone know how i unlock my wallet to be able to stake my coins?

Help -> Debug Window ->  type "walletpassphrase XXXXXX 999999 true"

Where XXXX is your wallet password, and 99999 are the number of seconds you want it to be unlocked.  The "true" flag will unlock your wallet only for minting, not for sending coins out.

thankyou for your response, much appreciated Smiley
Activity: 196
Purely from an outside perspective to the bcc team, I'm kinda shocked this coin isn't carrying a higher value, airdrop or no. There's less than 70 mil total kinda weird to me, this coin could be pumped to mars at current price.

Wish you luck, this whole concept in my opinion was a good one.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
hey guys just a quick question i had a look but couldn't see it answered on here.
does anyone know how i unlock my wallet to be able to stake my coins?
Activity: 112

First of all there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY as of now to detect socks! Secondly just because someone does not post much, doesnt mean he/she is less of a member here. We can't disadvantage anyone just on the basis of number of posts!

Give us a 100% safe way to avoid sock puppets and we will do it!

PS: You can keep trolling but this is our last reply to you unless you come up with a great way of avoiding socks.
legendary
SCAM WARNING !!
EDIT: and.. why did you delete this part of my (bolded) quote ? LOLz

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-44Y21DQq9wQ1nm_9jPZpy-9Zht5YAECcnobqEWEUc0/edit?pli=1#gid=0

#3 Raxin - 4 posts https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/raxin-216996
#5 Szaja1990 - 13 posts https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/szaja1990-228755
#8 edwardwise10 - ZERO posts https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/edwardwise10-260403
#9 prisius - 17 posts https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/prisius-260149
#11 benjaminmarc77 - 4 posts https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/benjaminmarc77-224565
#18 tougems13 - 5 posts https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/tougems13-288946
#20 Wings1987 - 3 posts https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/wings1987-261835

I started from the top of the list, this time... How many of these belong to the dev and his friends ?

If you have accusations present them with proof otherwise you are just being a troll.
Other than that, if you can separate the sock puppets and provide proof for it, we will happily ban all of them.

The facts and the reactions I'm seeing, leave little room for guesswork. lol

may i ask what makes you think they are sock puppet accounts?
a friend of mine has had an account here for approx a year but doesn't post much so he has less than 15 posts.
if that is all your going on is post count then i think you could be greatly mistaken on some if not all of them
just my 2 cents

Inactive users should also be disqualified. Tongue

Why isn't anyone giving me a straight answer here ! ?
Pages:
Jump to: