Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTQ] BitQuark | Super secure hashing | CPU mining - page 2. (Read 162267 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
I just finished reading the white paper and the project looks very promising. Will wait for more information!If you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Activity: 148
is this dead project?

BitQuark is alive and well. We are about to go through our first block halving. We are also looking into adding masternodes!

when masternode implementation?
is this dead project?

BitQuark is alive and well. We are about to go through our first block halving. We are also looking into adding masternodes!

nice to hear that devs, still hope to this project. BTQ need more marketing.
Activity: 716
Merit: 501
is this dead project?

is this dead project?
Help BitQuark raise 1 BTC to cover fees to be added to CryptoBridge. You can donate BTC's to the following Bitcoin address 1HmBxhXQV4buJnmHF2o5N9Gioq9UazGGsp
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
To quote Mark Twain, "The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated."

Run along now, trolls.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
The price of BitQuark has only risen a little. Now the price seems to be dropping slowly... It is really weak. Let's go to another project.

This project is dead bro
it's been years quark algo die
just move on

This coin could make a new algo or change for another one the only way to survive for this coin
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The price of BitQuark has only risen a little. Now the price seems to be dropping slowly... It is really weak. Let's go to another project.
Activity: 126
Don't know if this is trustable or not....
You should take a look at Quarkbar, same quark algo only much rarer and uses kimotos gravity well for retargeting and the community is really starting to take off. Also ZERO premine like bitquark so it's also fair but with more advanced features Smiley

So QuarkBar has been re-launched again for the 3rd time?
Right! Because it gained SO MUCH traction the first two times! ROFLMFAO!
You should take a look at Quarkbar, same quark algo only much rarer and uses kimotos gravity well for retargeting and the community is really starting to take off. Also ZERO premine like bitquark so it's also fair but with more advanced features Smiley

So QuarkBar has been re-launched again for the 3rd time?
Activity: 42
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Oh, yes, BitQuark has had a good growth in these two days. Please keep your momentum and look forward to flying to the moon.
I suppose you should work a lot on your website, and why is it superior than BTC and QRK?
I have no intention of trying to educate the terminally ignorant. Figure it out on your own.
Activity: 2
I suppose you should work a lot on your website, and why is it superior than BTC and QRK?
Check out BitQuark chart at BitScreener
https://bitscreener.com/coins/bitquark
Nice! 20 and 50 day moving averages are both on the move, in the right direction!  Grin
Activity: 37
Hi,

This coin is awesome and we are just happy to include BitQuark to blazepool as well.
Our pool tracks & help mine the most profitable coin under a basket of coins in a range of algorithms in real time and at the end auto-exchange to BTC for your payout
Please feel free to try if you like. Enjoy!! ;-)

- Blazepool
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Check out BitQuark chart at BitScreener
https://bitscreener.com/coins/bitquark
Got my answer from Cryptopia today.

Sender: Grumpus
4/5/2018 8:03:09 AM

Hi ZeroFossilFuel,

Thank you for contacting Cryptopia support.

All coin listings on Cryptopia must be applied for via this page:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

Just choose the option that suits your needs the best, and fill in all the required details. Administrators will review the coin/code and begin the listing process as soon as possible. If for any reason the listing is rejected due to incompatibility, or failing the code review, the full listing price will be immediately refunded to your account.

If you have further queries, please write an email with the specifics that can be looked at and answered directly by a member of our Wallet team:

[email protected]

I hope this clears things up for you and best of luck with getting your coin listed.

Regards,
Cryptopia Support

So I looked further. If anyone wants to list a coin, they want 5mil of their own $h!t coin DOT (equiv to 13.3 BTC or close to $100,000 USD!).

They are ƒu€k¡ñg in$ane!

Please feel free to send them an email telling them to stop smoking crack!
Pages:
Jump to: