Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTQ] BitQuark | Super secure hashing | CPU mining - page 8. (Read 162267 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Where is project`s roadmap?
Is it alive?
Activity: 221
See the trade history at c-cex. Traders are buying BTQ. Excellent. . , . Grin
Activity: 716
Merit: 501
I'm very concerned about BitQuark.
C-cex emailed me, and said that on August 7, 2017 they will be delisting many coins that don't have 6 BTC monthly trading volume or 0.2 BTC daily trading volume.
BTQ is among those coins mentioned.
Now what's our plan dev?

BTQ is no longer on the delisting list.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
I'm very concerned about BitQuark.
C-cex emailed me, and said that on August 7, 2017 they will be delisting many coins that don't have 6 BTC monthly trading volume or 0.2 BTC daily trading volume.
BTQ is among those coins mentioned.
Now what's our plan dev?
Whoa, cool to see this project still alive. I think I have an old wallet for this somewhere, I may have to locate it. Cryptopia listing would be kinda cool for it and would help a lot. Have you contacted them? They seem to list a lot of the smaller things as long as the dev is alive.
Possibly immediately listed in cryptopia,
Then it's time to open the wallet and wait for the sync, it's so boring Grin

Just tweeted to them and sent an email via their exchange. Fingers crossed!!!
Activity: 63
Merit: 5
Whoa, cool to see this project still alive. I think I have an old wallet for this somewhere, I may have to locate it. Cryptopia listing would be kinda cool for it and would help a lot. Have you contacted them? They seem to list a lot of the smaller things as long as the dev is alive.
Possibly immediately listed in cryptopia,
Then it's time to open the wallet and wait for the sync, it's so boring Grin
Activity: 170
Do you know if Masternodes could be implemented?
Low supply and good marketing strategy for the coin

Yeah Masternodes could be implemented. I need to find another Dev to help me out with BTQ. I've been working on BTQ alone for almost 4 years now. There are a lot added features I would like to add to BTQ, but can't due to programming issues. That is why I'm seeking other Dev's to add to the BTQ Team. Anyone know of any other Dev's that would like to join me on implementing new features to BTQ???

If so, have them email me at [email protected]
Activity: 126
Do you know if Masternodes could be implemented?
Low supply and good marketing strategy for the coin
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
postoken
Delisting from c-cex.com
RIP

Don't worry, it's not going to be delisted.
Why did not you come up with a stronger action plan for it? It deserves to grow much stronger !!!
Delisting from c-cex.com
RIP

Don't worry, it's not going to be delisted.
Activity: 346
Merit: 250

Well damn, I will work on it some more to see if I can make it more memory friendly Smiley
Yeah, I know. I hate being the bearer of bad news. I'm sure you'll find it, though.
Compilation successful. Still took 12:34 to load the program and block index on this laptop computer (Only a couple minutes on my desktops).

Moving around some small amounts (10 & 20 BTQ at a time, no more than 3 inputs) half the time I'm getting transaction too large messages, asking for 0.00001 fee? The other half of the time they sail through without a fee. Kinda strange but whatever.

Then I repeated my steps. The problem persists. The first large amount I send to myself to consolidate the wallet (approx 20 inputs) goes through fine and I see memory usage increment about 2MB and hold there. Then, I can select all my inputs for the second transaction, enter the address to send to, but the instant I bring cursor focus to the amount field it locks up solid and starts eating memory 100-150KB/s.

Sorry. No joy.  Sad

There was one small improvement, however. I did not have to use System Monitor to Kill the process. I was able to X out of the program and click OK at the "Program not responding" error message.

Well damn, I will work on it some more to see if I can make it more memory friendly Smiley
Bounties
250 BTQ - News Article Promoting BitQuark
500 BTQ - Video Promoting BitQuark

Current exchange rate is $0.002858
So if someone make article, he/she will get $0.7 (in case of video $1.4)  Grin

Yeah when I originally posted that, the price was around 0.0004 - 0.0005 BTC. I will up it to
2500 BTQ - News Article Promoting BitQuark
5000 BTQ - Video Promoting BitQuark
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
La Liberté guidant le peuple
Bounties
250 BTQ - News Article Promoting BitQuark
500 BTQ - Video Promoting BitQuark

Current exchange rate is $0.002858
So if someone make article, he/she will get $0.7 (in case of video $1.4)  Grin
Compilation successful. Still took 12:34 to load the program and block index on this laptop computer (Only a couple minutes on my desktops).

Moving around some small amounts (10 & 20 BTQ at a time, no more than 3 inputs) half the time I'm getting transaction too large messages, asking for 0.00001 fee? The other half of the time they sail through without a fee. Kinda strange but whatever.

Then I repeated my steps. The problem persists. The first large amount I send to myself to consolidate the wallet (approx 20 inputs) goes through fine and I see memory usage increment about 2MB and hold there. Then, I can select all my inputs for the second transaction, enter the address to send to, but the instant I bring cursor focus to the amount field it locks up solid and starts eating memory 100-150KB/s.

Sorry. No joy.  Sad

There was one small improvement, however. I did not have to use System Monitor to Kill the process. I was able to X out of the program and click OK at the "Program not responding" error message.

Item 1: autobuild.sh still points to r20. Editing to r22, asked for a github user name and password. Thankfully, compilation proceeded anyway. Normally takes an hour or two on my little Atom D525. Forging on.......
I need some beta testers to test this pre-release of BitQuark-v0.8.3.22. I think I have the memory issue worked out, just need some tester to confirm.

http://downloads.bitquark.info/BitQuark-0.8.3r22-beta-src.zip

Post your feedback here.

Thanks,
BTQ Dev

P.S. - also added
  • moneysupply - displays total coins minted via moneysupply command
  • current block value via getmininginfo command
I'll do it, since I'm the one who complained. Should be easy to replicate. Need to break up my wallet into smaller bites first to test. Your dedication and the longevity of this alt coin is the reason I remain committed to it.
I need some beta testers to test this pre-release of BitQuark-v0.8.3.22. I think I have the memory issue worked out, just need some tester to confirm.

http://downloads.bitquark.info/BitQuark-0.8.3r22-beta-src.zip

Post your feedback here.

Thanks,
BTQ Dev

P.S. - also added
  • moneysupply - displays total coins minted via moneysupply command
  • current block value via getmininginfo command
Dev is working hard behind BitQuark  .Thank you .

I try to stay on top with development of BitQuark.  I'm 110% dedicated :-)
Pages:
Jump to: