Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTQ] BitQuark | Super secure hashing | CPU mining - page 71. (Read 162292 times)

Activity: 716
Merit: 501
It looks like C-CEX has no volume, we need to get on BTer or Cryptsy! Need an exchange with more exposure.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Who cares?
The community is selling too low. i'm disapointed

That's not the community selling, those are people who come in with a cheap 200 mh/s and rape the coin for a day or two.  They get a thousand btq and dump for .3 btc, easy money for them, they don't care if they kill the coin in the process.  This is one of the reasons most people don't like CPU coins.  Kimoto gravity well works ok against these people. 
I'm having  a "Transaction too large" message. I've been able to send some 10BTQ paquets, but it sometimes throws the same error.

You may need to include a transaction fee. You can set it in "Settings" > "Options" > "Main" The minimum fee is 0.0001 BTQ.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
change start post!
add c-cex.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

having dumpers dumping at low price could be good for wider distribution. I'm just gonna hold mine though

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Doesnt really matter when theres no one buying anyways. Seems C-Cex doesnt have any volume.

Anyways, theres always dumpers. Also, takes like 2 BTC to get price up to 0.005 so nothing to worry about here. We'll see what the price is once we hit an exchange with at least some volume.
Activity: 70
The community is selling too low. i'm disapointed
Activity: 96
500 BTQ for 0.38 BTC!
OMG!! such an idiot!!!

+
170 btq = 0.08... omg!
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Fist exchange, nice!
And asking price seems good.
Activity: 21
I'm having  a "Transaction too large" message. I've been able to send some 10BTQ paquets, but it sometimes throws the same error.
BitQuark is now live on C-CEX's Exchange!!! https://c-cex.com/index.html?p=btq-btc
The website will be up this weekend!  Here is a sneak peek.  Any additional suggestions, pm me.

It's looking great man!!!!
Vote for BTQ to be added to BTer.com's exchange!!! Just look down the list and and select BitQuark and then press vote!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvote-new-coins-on-btercom-which-new-coin-should-bter-add-in-next-week-502363
Activity: 39
The website will be up this weekend!  Here is a sneak peek.  Any additional suggestions, pm me.

https://i.imgur.com/5umhj3x.png
just an FYI...

LOL That's pretty good there! I like it!

I'm hoping to get everything that you have listed done! Website if being designed as we speak! Also going to develop a new awesome looking wallet with many new features! If anyone has any ideas that they want to see with BTQ, just post them and we will see what we can do! :-)
Activity: 350
just an FYI...

Activity: 350
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm sticking with it...just scary when you see a bunch of posts in the ANN thread of people trying to sell it off.

Actually hoping to see soon:

1.  Paper Wallets
2.  Mobile Wallets (like the Quark Beta wallet for Android from Hash Engineering)
3.  Better website
4.  Facebook community
5.  Press releases
6.  Video ads (check ebt coin video on youtube...or those from the quark foundation)
7.  BitQuark market where users can list stuff for sale for BTQ (really needed if you want to graduate from being a pump and dump or trade up coin)

Rather than buying into more exchanges, the above will really secure the coin as here to stay.
TO THE MOON & BEYOND!!!! Smiley
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
I think I will be holding on to most of my BTQ. It's fairly difficult to mine and has a responsive and community involved dev. To the moon?
Pages:
Jump to: