Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTQ] BitQuark | Super secure hashing | CPU mining - page 68. (Read 162292 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Any news about lazycoins or poloniex or new wallet or something else?
Activity: 716
Merit: 501
No problem sir!
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
THAT'S what I needed!

I always browse in Thunar or Nautilus with files unhidden. I see the new hidden directory created on first run of the wallet. I just never could find anywhere that stated where the .conf file should be placedfor Linux, only winblows. It makes sense where it is, I just wanted to be certain.

Thanks
Z
That looks awesome! It's the professional look you need that people will be attracted to.

Sorry to be a pain but can I get an answer to the question about bitquark.conf location in Linux?

The bitquark.conf file is in a hidden folder, you can get to it and edit it by running the following command:

nano ~/.bitquark/bitquark.conf

That looks awesome! It's the professional look you need that people will be attracted to.

Sorry to be a pain but can I get an answer to the question about bitquark.conf location in Linux?
Here's a preview of what the new site will look like and how the "header" panel displays BTQ info in real-time. Hope you guys like what we have so far.
http://107.170.17.20/index.php
Not sure what has happened to my guy that was building the website, but I've started where he left off. Hopefully I'll have it finished really soon. Here is a screen shots of what I have together so far. The website will have a built in pool & block explorer. As you can see in the header, it will display current info such as number of coins mined, difficulty, BTQ/BTC, and network hash rate.

This is clearly the more active forum so I'll chime in here too, I guess. I too am more than just a little irritated with the monster GPU miners out there raping the coin to sell it off dirt cheap. All I can say is buy it from the rapists and then start to trade it. This coin has a future.

I love the new web site template previewed here but wonder what's taking so long? It's been promised "for the weekend" week after week. Come on, devs. It was a very shaky launch, to say the least. If you want to be taken seriously by the likes of Bill Still, you've got to get serious about meeting deadlines and polishing your image.

That's my 0.02 BTQ.

I do have a question, though. When a Linux wallet is run for the first time, a directory ~/.bitquark is created with the wallet.dat, peers, etc. Where do we place the bitquark.conf file and does it even make any difference in Linux?
Vote to have BTQ added to the Comkort exchange https://comkort.com/vote/#BTQ
BitQuark comparison to Bitcoin SHA256 & Bitcoin Scrypt:

BTC:

21 Million coins
10 min. block time
50 coins per block
CPU, GPU, ASIC mined

BTC-S:

21 Million coins
2.5 min block time
50 coins per block (200 coins every 10 mins.)
CPU, GPU, ASIC mined

BTQ:

21 Million coins + 105k annually after initial mining has completed
30 sec block time
2.5 coins per block (50 coins every 10 mins)
CPU, GPU mined, ASIC resistant
Thanks for the donations! They are rolling in from your hashing!

Acutally,
I am mining with GPU,

How about putting the donation function into the wallet ?
If user select the checkbox, automatically, donate CPU hashing power to the developer.
and, you can make a developer pool, and connected on the pool automatically.

I feel, it can be work, and it can help to developer to support more time on the coin,

That's a really good idea, I'll look into doing that. The 1% fee from the pool that's going to be on the main website will all go towards development also.
Activity: 336
Have A Nice Day

Acutally,
I am mining with GPU,

How about putting the donation function into the wallet ?
If user select the checkbox, automatically, donate CPU hashing power to the developer.
and, you can make a developer pool, and connected on the pool automatically.

I feel, it can be work, and it can help to developer to support more time on the coin,

A friend of mine is working on a site for world users to buy and sell items for crypto currencies locally.  Coins supported are currently BTC, LTC, QRK and EBT.

Maybe they could include support for BTQ if there's enough people willing to sell stuff for BTQ?

How many BTQ do you think that old guitar sitting in your garage that you never play is worth?

Just an idea to help get BTQ more exposure.

Oh kool that would definitely be a good starting point!
Dear Dev, any updates on this coin ?

Personally, i like this coin because of much much longer half life,
And, it makes really fair chance to mine thus coin for everybody,
The other quark base coins are not, just good for small number of persons,

But, recently, Probe got most of hash power in quark world,

I hope you can prepare an way to shows the advantage of this coin,

When I sat down in front of my computer to create BitQuark, I had two main objectives:
1) Create a fast secure coin and the quark algorithm had that.
2) Create a coin that would be distributed equally and have a long life before halving.

Currently we are working behind the scene with building a new website with a MPOS pool, block explorer, paper wallet generator, Android app, and submitting BTQ to numerous exchanges and setting up outlets to accept BTQ. we are also looking at developing a new redesigned client with lots of awesome features.

If there's anything you guys would like to see, just leave your comments on here and we will see what we can do.

Also I have setup a BTQ account for bounties and we are now taking donations. Any amount of BTQ would greatly appreciated. Donations can be sent to the following BTQ address: 15s8MhYjHrCb529Wzm7TnYNjYEeAK4mZan

Thanks,
BitQuark Dev

Dear Dev

How about you got the hash donation instead of coin ?
I can donate 600kHz for 1 weeks (using p2pool)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Come and join the original and best bitquark pool.
We have been hashing away since release!
http://btq.altcryptomining.com
P2Pool
Point your miners to: minerd -a quark -o p2pool.altcryptomining.com:8112 -u (your BTQ wallet address) -p (anything you like, it doesn't matter)
No annoying email verifications
No expired tokens
just 100% working payouts straight to your wallet

Please come and join us!
Activity: 350
A friend of mine is working on a site for world users to buy and sell items for crypto currencies locally.  Coins supported are currently BTC, LTC, QRK and EBT.

Maybe they could include support for BTQ if there's enough people willing to sell stuff for BTQ?

How many BTQ do you think that old guitar sitting in your garage that you never play is worth?

Just an idea to help get BTQ more exposure.
Have A Nice Day

When I sat down in front of my computer to create BitQuark, I had two main objectives:
2) Create a coin that would be distributed equally and have a long life before halving.

Currently we are working behind the scene with building a new website with a MPOS pool, block explorer, paper wallet generator, Android app, and submitting BTQ to numerous exchanges and setting up outlets to accept BTQ. we are also looking at developing a new redesigned client with lots of awesome features.

If there's anything you guys would like to see, just leave your comments on here and we will see what we can do.

Also I have setup a BTQ account for bounties and we are now taking donations. Any amount of BTQ would greatly appreciated. Donations can be sent to the following BTQ address: 15s8MhYjHrCb529Wzm7TnYNjYEeAK4mZan

Thanks,
BitQuark Dev

Dear Dev

How about you got the hash donation instead of coin ?
I can donate 600kHz for 1 weeks (using p2pool)

Thanks,
BitQuark Dev
Have A Nice Day

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I quit since its not cpu-only anymore Sad

There were Quark GPU miners before BTQ launch, so it's been never a CPU only coin.
Pages:
Jump to: