Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTQ] BitQuark | Super secure hashing | CPU mining - page 70. (Read 162292 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Activity: 85
Sell 2000 btq for 0.8 btc...
only with escrow!
use exchange
Activity: 96
sell 3300 (!) BTQ for 0.9 BTC! (cheaper than on C-CEX)
only with escrow!
when start lazycoin?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I am hoping to finish it up this weekend.  I could post it tomorrow without the live stats, but I feel those are a must have...
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
Any update on the new site?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Just small remind about our exchange. We recently add BTQ. We are fast and our support is very responsive.
Trade BTQ at https://c-cex.com
who has 1 btc? Buy all 0,001 coins cheaper...
0,0002 is loo low...
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
LazyCoins - "Guys we have some set backs. The trade engine developed is not performing properly so even after all the tests we are not satisfied with the results and need more time to work on it. So unfortuantely trading won't be live unit this is resolved which can take up to a week. "

That is a bummer.  Another week isn't so bad.  I thought about spending some BTC on c-cex, but I don't think it is going to spark trading...
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
LazyCoins - "Guys we have some set backs. The trade engine developed is not performing properly so even after all the tests we are not satisfied with the results and need more time to work on it. So unfortuantely trading won't be live unit this is resolved which can take up to a week. "
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Okay, I did everything you said. Updated to new wallet.  It says transaction is too large, when I click okay it never gives the option to add a fee ( I already took it out of balance to send) then it just says Error: Transaction creation failed!

Please advise.
Have the same issue.
As far as I understand this is result of received lots of small payments (from p2p pool), small transactions take up space, trying to fit them all into one large one takes up too much data for one send.
The only solution is to open another wallet, send you funds to it in max possible amounts, then you should be able to send larger amounts from the second wallet.

Well, if that is true, that is a limitation that must be overcome.

It's not just the BTQ wallet with that limitation.  I've mined a few coins on p2p pools, collecting hundreds of thousands of coins through "dust" transactions.  Had to send different amounts to a secondary wallet, delete the original, create a new one then send back.  That's the one issue with mining via p2p pools.
Activity: 258
The download link on http://www.bitquark.info is for BitQuark-0.8.3-r11.rar at 9mb.
The download link BitQuark provided a few posts before this is for BitQuark-0.8.3.7-r10-Windows.zip at 11.5mb.

The site needs the link updated.
Activity: 935
I don't always drink...
Okay, I did everything you said. Updated to new wallet.  It says transaction is too large, when I click okay it never gives the option to add a fee ( I already took it out of balance to send) then it just says Error: Transaction creation failed!

Please advise.
Have the same issue.
As far as I understand this is result of received lots of small payments (from p2p pool), small transactions take up space, trying to fit them all into one large one takes up too much data for one send.
The only solution is to open another wallet, send you funds to it in max possible amounts, then you should be able to send larger amounts from the second wallet.

Well, if that is true, that is a limitation that must be overcome.
Activity: 814

Please advise.
Have the same issue.
Activity: 420
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Open new stratum (mpos) pool for BitQuark :
https://cpu-pool.net/btq/

Welcome ...
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
The website will be up this weekend!  Here is a sneak peek.  Any additional suggestions, pm me.

gorgeous.
I don't always drink...
I'm having  a "Transaction too large" message. I've been able to send some 10BTQ paquets, but it sometimes throws the same error.

You may need to include a transaction fee. You can set it in "Settings" > "Options" > "Main" The minimum fee is 0.0001 BTQ.

This does NOT work.

If you haven't done so yet, add these two lines to your bitquark.conf file and then restart your wallet

mintxfee=0.00001
mintxrelayfee=0.00000000

When and if it says transaction is to large and it gives the option for to add a fee, click yes.
Also update to the newest client >> http://www.bitquark.info/downloads/BitQuark-0.8.3.7-r10-Windows.zip

Please advise.
Activity: 716
Merit: 501
I'm having  a "Transaction too large" message. I've been able to send some 10BTQ paquets, but it sometimes throws the same error.

You may need to include a transaction fee. You can set it in "Settings" > "Options" > "Main" The minimum fee is 0.0001 BTQ.

This does NOT work.

If you haven't done so yet, add these two lines to your bitquark.conf file and then restart your wallet

mintxfee=0.00001
mintxrelayfee=0.00000000

When and if it says transaction is to large and it gives the option for to add a fee, click yes.
Also update to the newest client >> http://www.bitquark.info/downloads/BitQuark-0.8.3.7-r10-Windows.zip
I don't always drink...
I'm having  a "Transaction too large" message. I've been able to send some 10BTQ paquets, but it sometimes throws the same error.

This does NOT work.
Pages:
Jump to: