Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE ! - page 17. (Read 4080 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Bucket teams are actively engaging with various activities and gaining more partners and all the deploymemt activities are successfully completing as part of the planned activities.
Yes, it is so good at now. Me and almost user whom want become supporters - investors need some good signal like that more.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
i think Dev are working hard to get project realize this platform even though it might take some time is probably for the best since it will ensure more effectiveness I think more will pickup later days since crypto is kinda getting tots feets now 
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I think that the project is difficult to guarantee implementation, because the situation is extremely unfavorable for implementation.

Thanks for your insights. This is Ian from Bucket. Would love to hear more about your perspective the situation that is extremely unfavorable for implementation? We want to achieve as much as possible and any insight to help us is welcomed. Thanks!
Now the bitcoin begins to come back to normally cost therefore I recommend to you to work on the project with the doubled force now and in that case I can say with confidence to you that investors will precisely pay attention to you in this period.
Seems like the implementation of the project team to the Bucket project to the community is favorable now since that the market of the Bitcoin now is going back to its good state. Now, more investors will take a look to this project and I was hoping that more investors will engage.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I think that the project is difficult to guarantee implementation, because the situation is extremely unfavorable for implementation.

Thanks for your insights. This is Ian from Bucket. Would love to hear more about your perspective the situation that is extremely unfavorable for implementation? We want to achieve as much as possible and any insight to help us is welcomed. Thanks!
Now the bitcoin begins to come back to normally cost therefore I recommend to you to work on the project with the doubled force now and in that case I can say with confidence to you that investors will precisely pay attention to you in this period.
Activity: 266
Well, I've seen the latest video of their platform and yes it is so simple to understand because we/you have the choice of what you want to do with the change. This is the link where I've seen the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJxjZKIDxXA.

I don't find it understandable without voice, why the guy who uses their clover they didn't explain what he's doing, in term of image, it's good quality, but they need add voice to make it professional.
Activity: 294
Well, I've seen the latest video of their platform and yes it is so simple to understand because we/you have the choice of what you want to do with the change. This is the link where I've seen the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJxjZKIDxXA.

I've seen the usability of their POS. It's easy to use and no hassle when it comes to transactions. Is the all in the video already working or just an prototype?

Why do they even have a POS since they should ideally just release just a software and make it compatible with multiple systems and OSes IMO

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. And just for clarification, we are a software based technology that integrates with existing POS systems. There seems to be some clarification needed here. We are as you suggest, an integrative technology. We have not developed nor plan on developing a POS system. Thanks!
All the video presentations helps better to explore more about the project and even for every supporters it makes their way easy to reach out to the investors where many investors try to save time through preferring video learnings and understanding the project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Bucket teams are actively engaging with various activities and gaining more partners and all the deploymemt activities are successfully completing as part of the planned activities.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

I've seen the usability of their POS. It's easy to use and no hassle when it comes to transactions. Is the all in the video already working or just an prototype?
Seems like it's a working prototype one, you can download it directly from the YouTube and hope you can enjoy the platform without issues.
I went to a link to the YouTube channel, but I did not find any reference for downloading the platform. Or did I misunderstand something? Tell me where to download the working version.

Thanks so much for your interest in our product. This is Ian from Bucket. We currently shooting for an August date for the download of the app. We are launching in North West Arkansas and Singapore to begin with, so by August we hope to have the app running and ready for use in these locations. Anyone at that point will be able to download the app yet it will be only functional with vendors in two locations. Then the goal is a global roll out from there. Thanks for your question. Let me know if I can help any other way.
Having an initial launching and a beta product running o is a great achievement of the project I am sure that this will attract a huge number of investors towards the project.

We agree. We are thrilled to be so close to the launch of our product and will be excited to share content of our launch when it arrives. Stay tuned.

Yes you're right a little success in a project is a big help to maintain the trust of the supporters and also in attracting new investors who loves to invest bucket project. I am sure with that move shows that the team are doing actively their job and doing their best as they can to make the project better and successful.
I have read in the telegram about the US Congress Hearing recently and it seems that the Central bank are open to implement the digital currency. If this would be truly happen, I think bucket project will have a advantage as they were aiming to solved the world's coin currency problem. Just my own thoughts.

This is Ian from Bucket. The congressional hearing was interesting. And I agree, we are still focused on physical currency which gives us an advantage (we hope) in helping accelerate the digital economy.
Activity: 140
I like it has no transaction fees due to its unique DAPoS consensus algorithm.

Why do they even have a POS since they should ideally just release just a software and make it compatible with multiple systems and OSes IMO

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. And just for clarification, we are a software based technology that integrates with existing POS systems. There seems to be some clarification needed here. We are as you suggest, an integrative technology. We have not developed nor plan on developing a POS system. Thanks!
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
I have read in the telegram about the US Congress Hearing recently and it seems that the Central bank are open to implement the digital currency. If this would be truly happen, I think bucket project will have a advantage as they were aiming to solved the world's coin currency problem. Just my own thoughts.
Using BUCKET with this Dispatch protocol, my transactions will have very fast confirmations, but will not be charged any transaction fee? And how will the network be maintained since there will be no fees?

Dispatch? Do you mean they will be working with bucket project? This is a good news then. I want to learn more about the project. I didn't know that there is a new development.

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. The answer is yes, Bucket is using the Dispatch platform. We are thrilled to be working the team at Dispatch and are thankful for their hard work in helping us launch our product.

The Bucket platform will used the Dispatch technology it is because of its unique features. It has no transaction fees due to its unique DAPoS consensus algorithm. I can't explain it specifically because I myself still trying to understand more about the system of how really this works.

The Bucket platform will used the Dispatch technology it is because of its unique features. It has no transaction fees due to its unique DAPoS consensus algorithm. I can't explain it specifically because I myself still trying to understand more about the system of how really this works.

It's a wise choice for a new project that is going to enter the crypto space, as you are already aware. The Ethereum BLockchain is now experiencing a massive transaction congestion. This is the chance for Dispatch Labs to show their potential.
[/quotYeah there has been some problems in blockchain of Etherum from last few days so many of people tired of it and do their investment into the other coins. So if the developrs will use perfect strategy then they can attract more and more investeros very easily nowdays.e]

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I think that the project is growing but as the community is growing,the team must work on keeping the community active.
As mentioned before I think that the team must answer to the issues and questions of the community.
Pretty big improvements and developments from the team. But still its lacking because of the whitepapers that is not yet released for the public. Hopefully this week, We will see that they will add and update it for the sake of the members and its potential investors.
Yes, the project is getting huge interest from the community but most of the people are in the wait of whitepapers as an attractive and informative whitepaper has a very great positive effect on the development and promotion of the project and its community.

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. You can access our white paper at token.buckettechnologies.com. Please let me know if you have any trouble downloading. Thanks!

I do not understand, why do you say that people are waiting for a whitepaper? The developers have already provided us with this document and you can read it here on the first page or on the official website of the project.
Yeah, they usually need to read the whitepaper first before goin' to invest so that's why they have to read the whitepaper.
Or we can joinned their livestream today, if i don't have any mistake. And we can understand more by make question to the team via this livestream.
Agreed, but maybe some people prefer reading because sometimes its easier for them to understand rather than the video, well I think checking both is better.

I disagree with you people prefer to have a short and concise video presentation about the project. Grey won't be joining if they don't know the concept of a project.
You have your point, but as I said that "some" people prefer reading, because they might need more info in the white papers, But still both is worth checking.
Agree, since the project don't have exact target audience they need to do both the writing and vedio presentations, because some are okay with only writings because they are kore preferable on that. While some also want vedio presentation because they are visually impaired people they love something to watch they understand things when its forms of vedio. So I suggest do bith for the aafe move.

Everyone should be able to do some reading and if some are too lazy to do that I recommend they don't participate in this asset class.
Using BUCKET with this Dispatch protocol, my transactions will have very fast confirmations, but will not be charged any transaction fee? And how will the network be maintained since there will be no fees?

Dispatch? Do you mean they will be working with bucket project? This is a good news then. I want to learn more about the project. I didn't know that there is a new development.

This is Ian from Bucket! We are definitely working with Dispatch and building on their platform. We are thrilled about this partnership. Let me know if you have any questions!

It's a wise choice for a new project that is going to enter the crypto space, as you are already aware. The Ethereum BLockchain is now experiencing a massive transaction congestion. This is the chance for Dispatch Labs to show their potential.
[/quotYeah there has been some problems in blockchain of Etherum from last few days so many of people tired of it and do their investment into the other coins. So if the developrs will use perfect strategy then they can attract more and more investeros very easily nowdays.e]

Pretty big improvements and developments from the team. But still its lacking because of the whitepapers that is not yet released for the public. Hopefully this week, We will see that they will add and update it for the sake of the members and its potential investors.
Yes, the project is getting huge interest from the community but most of the people are in the wait of whitepapers as an attractive and informative whitepaper has a very great positive effect on the development and promotion of the project and its community.
I do not understand, why do you say that people are waiting for a whitepaper? The developers have already provided us with this document and you can read it here on the first page or on the official website of the project.
Yeah, they usually need to read the whitepaper first before goin' to invest so that's why they have to read the whitepaper.
Or we can joinned their livestream today, if i don't have any mistake. And we can understand more by make question to the team via this livestream.
Agreed, but maybe some people prefer reading because sometimes its easier for them to understand rather than the video, well I think checking both is better.

I disagree with you people prefer to have a short and concise video presentation about the project. Grey won't be joining if they don't know the concept of a project.
You have your point, but as I said that "some" people prefer reading, because they might need more info in the white papers, But still both is worth checking.
Agree, since the project don't have exact target audience they need to do both the writing and vedio presentations, because some are okay with only writings because they are kore preferable on that. While some also want vedio presentation because they are visually impaired people they love something to watch they understand things when its forms of vedio. So I suggest do bith for the aafe move.

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. We are going to be using a variety of mediums to share about our product at STO. These will include written, graphic images, info graphics, and of course video content. Stay tuned to all our social platforms for continued roll outs of marketing tools relevant to our product.
Activity: 308

Seems like it's a working prototype one, you can download it directly from the YouTube and hope you can enjoy the platform without issues.
I went to a link to the YouTube channel, but I did not find any reference for downloading the platform. Or did I misunderstand something? Tell me where to download the working version.

Thanks so much for your interest in our product. This is Ian from Bucket. We currently shooting for an August date for the download of the app. We are launching in North West Arkansas and Singapore to begin with, so by August we hope to have the app running and ready for use in these locations. Anyone at that point will be able to download the app yet it will be only functional with vendors in two locations. Then the goal is a global roll out from there. Thanks for your question. Let me know if I can help any other way.
Having an initial launching and a beta product running o is a great achievement of the project I am sure that this will attract a huge number of investors towards the project.

Yes you're right a little success in a project is a big help to maintain the trust of the supporters and also in attracting new investors who loves to invest bucket project. I am sure with that move shows that the team are doing actively their job and doing their best as they can to make the project better and successful.

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. Our white paper is available on our token.buckettechnologies.com site. You can go there and download the white paper and all relevant info related to the token sale. Please let me know if you have any more questions!

Everyone should be able to do some reading and if some are too lazy to do that I recommend they don't participate in this asset class.

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. The answer is yes, Bucket is using the Dispatch platform. We are thrilled to be working the team at Dispatch and are thankful for their hard work in helping us launch our product.

Pages:
Jump to: