Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 31. (Read 6378 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Marketing plan

We have developed a detailed marketing strategy in order to inform everyone about Buddy platform emergence since Buddy Coin brand recognition directly affects the participants number growth in the unique service and, respectively, coin price growth.

1 step is the reviews, longreads and native advertising publications posting about Buddy on profile and entertainment sites

2 step - the actual Buddy’s information introduction on news sites

Stage 3 - Buddy Coin promotion via SMM in all available social networks

4 action - Buddy indexation in search engines

5 step - the creation of individual landings about the platform’s advantages

Stage 6 - loyalty program implementation for investors

7 action - the involved real program participants’ feedback on feedback websites.
How many funds will be allocated for the implementation of this plan? As it seems to me, this is quite a costly expense item.
Usuallly it's around 2-3 percent of token based on how much token will be even exists when release will come
Activity: 504
Warranties for users

All performers are required to undergo a mandatory check of:

• official documents
• qualification documents
• work experience
knowledge in their qualifications

Buddy provides each customer with the opportunity to give his own rating and feedback about the performer which influences his rating and also get acquainted with entire performer’s ratings and feedback history.
How will this be checked? With the help of some specialized tests or only with the help of customer evaluations?
I think it will be checked through some exams and test, and also through the time it will show the truth of this results
Activity: 910
Tell me please, will you have your performers? Or experts and customers, all will be from among users?
Anyone who wants to earn money and has the skills to do something will be able to offer their services on this platform.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
I wish good luck for the business! Aware plan, very great results, absorbing activity!
Now a difficult situation on the market. It is difficult to predict what will happen in the near future. Perhaps we are facing another fall.
It's difficult for now but it will have some stability in future, because crypto always returns and get more new highs
Today's Sunday is pretty calm. Maybe next week there will be growth.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
What exchanges are traded on this token? Maybe it's worth watching the project, suddenly an interesting and realizable idea will really turn out.
At that moment negotiations are underway about listing of Buddy Coin on stock exchanges HitBtc, WEX и Bleutrade.
You can buy a Buddy coin on Yobit now: https://yobit.net/ru/trade/BUDDY/BTC
Good work, I can assume that the investors in your project are very happy.
Tell me, when will your token appear on the coinmarketcap?
Activity: 230
Tell me please, will you have your performers? Or experts and customers, all will be from among users?
copper member
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
What exchanges are traded on this token? Maybe it's worth watching the project, suddenly an interesting and realizable idea will really turn out.
At that moment negotiations are underway about listing of Buddy Coin on stock exchanges HitBtc, WEX и Bleutrade.
You can buy a Buddy coin on Yobit now: https://yobit.net/ru/trade/BUDDY/BTC
Activity: 336
I wish good luck for the business! Aware plan, very great results, absorbing activity!
Now a difficult situation on the market. It is difficult to predict what will happen in the near future. Perhaps we are facing another fall.
It's difficult for now but it will have some stability in future, because crypto always returns and get more new highs
Activity: 504

I see that trading on the coin is quite active.
If the coin can retain such volumes of trade, this will be a good result.
This volume of trade making us able to understand that it will be useful to have some of it for short-term
Activity: 17
for sure there will be a rating system based on feedback from users, but it's only work that will not start immediately.
The voting function is a good idea. Many projects are trying to integrate it into their projects.
Activity: 263
for sure there will be a rating system based on feedback from users, but it's only work that will not start immediately.
Activity: 182
Activity: 73
P3
Activity: 266
I immediately had this question. To assess the level of knowledge of a person can only be possessed by knowledge no less profound than that of the auditee. Can the creator of the idea of such a project (for now it looks like an idea) have any drafts on this matter?
Activity: 263
Activity: 10
Greetings, team. Looking forward for more upgrades.
Flawless project, sensible results.
Pages:
Jump to: