Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 32. (Read 6378 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Activity: 73

hello, can I ask a question?
hello, I'll try to answer you
how much does Buddy Coin cost?
Have you looked at WHITEPAPER?

how much does Buddy Coin cost?
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Is KYC needed for this platform?
It is obvious that yes. When you order a service you want certain guarantees. You want to be sure that a real person with real knowledge will help you with the solution of your question. KYC is needed here.

Activity: 54
Is KYC needed for this platform?
Activity: 336
Will the project provide assistance and advice online?
There will be some like ticket support or live chat manager for resolving your problems and help you for sure
Activity: 504
Hello team, what do you plan to do with unsold tokens? Freeze or burn?
I think the team going to burn it if it's unsold, it's the best practice for any project to do after release
Activity: 364
As I understand the ICO of project has already ended and I will not be able to take part in the bounty campaign of the project?
Activity: 910

I see that trading on the coin is quite active.
Really. In the falling market, the coin showed a huge growth. I will watch the project further, it interested me.

@BuddyCoin
How many coins are currently in circulation?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

I see that trading on the coin is quite active.
Merit: 1
Looks like a good way to connect a person with others.
This is the main goal of the project as a whole, because there are many lonely people in the world who lack communication. Immediately, they will be able to find friends to communicate, to meet on the Internet, where the distance does not matter.
Activity: 42
Looks like a good way to connect a person with others.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Yes, the project will provide psychological assistance to all its participants, a whole staff of certified psychologists will work online.
All these details are described in detail in white paper, and Yes, indeed, on the platform will work a few psychologists, but their services will be paid for by users.
Activity: 238
I think that the project will be able to implement the plan. There are for this the guys all: and worthy idea. and the potential to translate this idea! I hope you have enough money to develop the project.
Tokens are already on sale, this project Treasury will be gradually filled, the main thing is not to forget about advertising:)
Activity: 249
I think that the project will be able to implement the plan. There are for this the guys all: and worthy idea. and the potential to translate this idea! I hope you have enough money to develop the project.
Activity: 196
Yes, the project will provide psychological assistance to all its participants, a whole staff of certified psychologists will work online.
Activity: 263
Hello team, what do you plan to do with unsold tokens? Freeze or burn?
Pages:
Jump to: