Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 35. (Read 6378 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
What is the cause of this growth of the coin? Have any points from the road map been made?
Firstly, it is a constant project updates, and investors see it, they see that they are working on the project and therefore keep the purchased tokens in their wallets.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Community Manager hire me
It is obvious that each new listing will increase the volume of trading and the price of the coin.

if this exchange with a small volume of trading, then usually the price does not change much. It's quite another matter if it's the top 10 exchanges.
Listing on top exchanges is expensive
I think for this project is too early to spend a significant amount to go to the top exchanges.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
It is obvious that each new listing will increase the volume of trading and the price of the coin.

if this exchange with a small volume of trading, then usually the price does not change much. It's quite another matter if it's the top 10 exchanges.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I've sent a query in telegram, waiting for your response.
We have open chanel telegram.And also we have chat https://t.me/BuddyChatENG
You can see news there
Thank you, very useful channel. The community manager responds promptly and on business. Tell me if your project will conduct something like a bounty campaign?
copper member
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I've sent a query in telegram, waiting for your response.
We have open chanel telegram.And also we have chat https://t.me/BuddyChatENG
You can see news there
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I see that buddy is already trading on Yobit, and what about other cryptocurrency exchanges? Are they being negotiated?

Above was the answer to this question. founders are negotiating with other exchanges, we will soon see an announcement about this. I hope that the list will be much larger.
Now we need to wait for official announcements from these exchanges. I think this will have an impact on the price.
copper member
I see that buddy is already trading on Yobit, and what about other cryptocurrency exchanges? Are they being negotiated?
At that moment negotiations are underway about listing of Buddy Coin on stock exchanges HitBtc, WEX и Bleutrade.
If the coin goes to these exchanges, then the volume of trades will increase significantly.
We hope, it will be soon.
Activity: 336

Above was the answer to this question. founders are negotiating with other exchanges, we will soon see an announcement about this. I hope that the list will be much larger.
It seems to me that at this stage of development of the project the existing listing is enough. Yobit is a good exchange and at the moment it can provide trade on existing volumes.
Activity: 182
What are your opinión about crypto crash?
What is the project? what's crypto crash? Give me a link or something? We need more information.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
At that moment negotiations are underway about listing of Buddy Coin on stock exchanges HitBtc, WEX и Bleutrade.
I really like the cryptocurrency exchange WEX, I look forward to seeing Buddy appear on it.
Activity: 30
What are your opinión about crypto crash?
copper member
copper member
I do not understand a little, the slogan of the project is: Find a friend in one click. And everyone says that this is about finding help on mutually beneficial terms. So what is this about?
Buddy service visitors will be able to choose a companion, mentor or assistant after having familiarized with the categories and performers in order to solve their issues and pay for the services while using Buddy Coin payment system.
It will be favorably for users to find a friend or assistant and for performers to use own talent and education, gain huge important experience and necessary earnings.
Activity: 168

I also hope for this, because if buddy will be trading on other crypto-currency exchanges, its price will grow even faster
copper member
Merit: 112

Activity: 140
Activity: 42
This is something that turns out to be mutual help. How to interest people want?
Activity: 476
What is the cause of this growth of the coin? Have any points from the road map been made?
Activity: 588

So far, from this absolutely no sense. Coin as it jumped so immediately and fell back
At the moment, the price of one BUDDY is 0.014 BTC, although 2 days ago it was worth 0.0027 BTC. Growth is good.
Judging by the price, the project is developing very actively, I wonder how many token holders at the moment?
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
in the begging i thought this was a trolling post with another trolling coin. followed some links and seems legit..good luck.
And now their coin has made X6))
I wonder how the coin behaves in a growing market. Will the growth continue?
Pages:
Jump to: