Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing - page 15. (Read 23443 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Buff is getting more popular day by day. It is nice to see that the crypto community are interested in this project as much as gamers are interested. I hope they will save their popularity.
I like this project too but I haven’t anything new about it. Do you know last news about the Buff project? I haven’t been online for several days and I would like to hear any interesting information about Buff.
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: League of Legends Hits 1 Billion Views on Twitch and How Will the Crypto Space Benefit from It?
https://bitcoingarden.org/league-of-legends-hits-1-billion-views-on-twitch-and-how-will-the-crypto-space-benefit-from-it/

The Twitch channel for the League of Legends developer Riot Games just surpassed 1 billion views on Twitch to set a new record as the first channel to do so. League of Legends (LoL) has continued to grow in popularity over the years as it’s made its way into the competitive world of “eSports,” a high-level competition of gaming with incredible prize pool sizes.

But this record breaking moment for Riot Games isn’t just important for LoL and the fanbase at large—it could also benefit the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry as viewership continues to grow. One major aspect that benefits the cryptocurrency world is the increase of blockchain-related partnerships with big names in the gaming industry....

[...]

Besides basic exposure to the concept of cryptocurrencies, there are other blockchain-based projects launching that will directly affect the way gamers approach their games. BUFF is just one example of how the crypto community can capitalize on the impressive number of viewers for LoL.

BUFF is developing a platform that acts as an overlay for many of the games that players already enjoy but brings a new cryptocurrency into the equation. Likening itself to a “frequent flyer program” for gamers that rewards those who play a lot of video games, there’s a good chance the gaming community could start seeing more of their favorite streamers utilizing the network once it’s live....

Activity: 127
Check out our latest blog post: BUFF is an ICO for gamers  Cheesy But what’s that?  Huh» https://medium.com/buff-game/buff-is-an-ico-for-gamers-but-whats-that-8e30ed61c9ff

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I would like to know something that they are not going to introduce any ranking of platform participants. For example, someone will have a higher rank and will have more privileges, so what?
Well, actually, I read about this, yes. They will rank their users. And depending on the rank, the user will receive various privileges.
It is very interesting that users with a higher rank will receive differently from others and how to earn this rank, which for this will have to be done.
Well, users with higher rank will earn more with a token than users with ordinary rank, as far as I know. It's easy to earn a rank, you just need to spend more time playing games.
THAT is so they will motivate their users to play games to earn more coins. It's brilliant.
Yes, I can not agree with you. This is a pretty simple scheme, but at the same time it works perfectly. Why this service did not appear earlier. I do not understand this.
I would like to know something that they are not going to introduce any ranking of platform participants. For example, someone will have a higher rank and will have more privileges, so what?
Well, actually, I read about this, yes. They will rank their users. And depending on the rank, the user will receive various privileges.
It is very interesting that users with a higher rank will receive differently from others and how to earn this rank, which for this will have to be done.
Well, users with higher rank will earn more with a token than users with ordinary rank, as far as I know. It's easy to earn a rank, you just need to spend more time playing games.
THAT is so they will motivate their users to play games to earn more coins. It's brilliant.
You can read more about it in Buff's WP, page 26.
Activity: 196
Activity: 266
And I wonder how this all will be implemented in technical terms. The user simply plays and thus coins are earned directly without interfering with the game process?
Exactly. The user will not even notice that the coins are earned. This happens in the background mode without distracting the gamer from his favorite occupation.
Yes, I realized this, but I'm worried about something else. Will this process somehow affect the game or the process of accumulating coins does not affect any computer capacity.
I understand what you mean, this algorithm does not affect your computer power, so do not worry. This does not affect the game in any way.
Well, what is the secret then? How exactly is this PoS technology mining or something else? I try to break into this, can you answer this question?
I'm afraid that I will not be able to answer this question, because I do not know the details of it. Have you tried reading white paper? Perhaps this will answer your questions.
Yes, I tried to read it, but my English is not so good, so it's hard for me to learn so much information. You have not heard, maybe they are going to translate the documentation into other languages?
Yes, I asked about it in the telegram chat of the team, but she answered that at the moment they do not have this in the plans. I think it's worth waiting for in the near future.
Well, I will hope that it will be so, because it will allow a larger circle of users to familiarize themselves with this project. Thank you for your answers.
Activity: 350
And I wonder how this all will be implemented in technical terms. The user simply plays and thus coins are earned directly without interfering with the game process?
Exactly. The user will not even notice that the coins are earned. This happens in the background mode without distracting the gamer from his favorite occupation.
Yes, I realized this, but I'm worried about something else. Will this process somehow affect the game or the process of accumulating coins does not affect any computer capacity.
I understand what you mean, this algorithm does not affect your computer power, so do not worry. This does not affect the game in any way.
Well, what is the secret then? How exactly is this PoS technology mining or something else? I try to break into this, can you answer this question?
I'm afraid that I will not be able to answer this question, because I do not know the details of it. Have you tried reading white paper? Perhaps this will answer your questions.
Yes, I tried to read it, but my English is not so good, so it's hard for me to learn so much information. You have not heard, maybe they are going to translate the documentation into other languages?
Yes, I asked about it in the telegram chat of the team, but she answered that at the moment they do not have this in the plans. I think it's worth waiting for in the near future.
Buff Will Pay You to Own People on Fortnite. Sounds pretty awesome, doesn’t it? Read all about it in this article published by You me and BTC >> https://youmeandbtc.com/news/this-crypto-startup-will-pay-you-to-own-people-on-fortnite/
Pages:
Jump to: