Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing - page 14. (Read 23443 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Very interesting project, and what about the mobile segment? Mobile games and applications are very popular, can you expect that they will enter this market as well?
Yes, I agree that this has huge potential, but I do not see any way for the possible implementation of this project on mobile devices.
Why do you say so? It seems to me that the implementation of such a service is very possible even in the mobile segment. And this could be beneficial for both users and developers of this platform.
The fact is that it is impossible to imagine on modern devices the possibility of installing a third-party service that would distribute games and applications. All this is not possible on Google devices and Apple.
Yes, I understand what you mean. That these operating systems do not get to deploy their application and games store. Although it is quite possible on the hellroid.
Yes, you can implement this on the Android OS, but does it make sense? I do not think that this can become popular on this OS, although I may be wrong.
I think you're mistaken. Just the same on this OS and there will be a popluren service that will make it work just by playing on your device. Especially since I think it's possible to implement this on any OS in a slightly different way than you think
Really? And how exactly can this be realized without launching its own site for the sale and distribution of games and applications?
For example, it can be implemented as a service that is built into applications and is part of it. As for example it's done with tools that show ads
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Very interesting project, and what about the mobile segment? Mobile games and applications are very popular, can you expect that they will enter this market as well?
Yes, I agree that this has huge potential, but I do not see any way for the possible implementation of this project on mobile devices.
Why do you say so? It seems to me that the implementation of such a service is very possible even in the mobile segment. And this could be beneficial for both users and developers of this platform.
The fact is that it is impossible to imagine on modern devices the possibility of installing a third-party service that would distribute games and applications. All this is not possible on Google devices and Apple.
Yes, I understand what you mean. That these operating systems do not get to deploy their application and games store. Although it is quite possible on the hellroid.
Yes, you can implement this on the Android OS, but does it make sense? I do not think that this can become popular on this OS, although I may be wrong.
I think you're mistaken. Just the same on this OS and there will be a popluren service that will make it work just by playing on your device. Especially since I think it's possible to implement this on any OS in a slightly different way than you think
Really? And how exactly can this be realized without launching its own site for the sale and distribution of games and applications?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Where do the rewards for the gamers actually come from? Is it money being printed out of thin air?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
it is possible that all this will enter the market. it will be popular among many people who are interested in this kind of activity.
Activity: 127
Check out Hackernoon’s article mentioning Buff! >>
https://hackernoon.com/maximum-efficiency-3-blockchain-startups-utilizing-our-time-4788095e07a8

Smiley   Smiley   Smiley   Smiley   Smiley

NewsBTC published an article to introduce Buff to it’s readers! >>
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/28/startup-that-allow-you-earn-crypto-while-you-game/
Activity: 127
Buff's roadmap explained by Elay, Buff's CEO »
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rSr6qSRieQ
Activity: 154
Buff is getting more popular day by day. It is nice to see that the crypto community are interested in this project as much as gamers are interested. I hope they will save their popularity.
I like this project too but I haven’t anything new about it. Do you know last news about the Buff project? I haven’t been online for several days and I would like to hear any interesting information about Buff.
Well, all interesting new appeared only a couple of hours ago. I read an exciting article about Buff form You, Me and BTC. This article describes advantages of the platform. I even discovered some facts about Buff that I haven’t known before.
Wow. I would like to read it. I am sure that soon the will appear many positive feedbacks from other sources too. This project deserves to be under discussion. Can you send me the link for this article, please?
Yes, I am happy to help you. You are right. There have already been posted many articles on other websites. Here is the link
https://youmeandbtc.com/news/this-crypto-startup-will-pay-you-to-own-people-on-fortnite/

You were right. This post gives so many interesting information. I read the white paper and info from the website but I guess it wasn’t enough. Can you send me other articles too? I am so intrigued.
You need to subscribe on their official social media accounts and you will stay tuned. Developers always post something fascinating there. Here is a review. I hope you will like it.
https://coinreviews.io/buff-game-review/

Thank you for your advice. I will do it immediately. This project really inspires me and brings inspiration to thousands of gamers. They are happy to be rewarded for their successes in cybersports. Buff can change the future.
Time will tell but I have great expectations. As it is said in the article - BUFF is adding value for players while contributing a unique digital token to the growing crypto economy. And I agree with this approval for 100%.
Activity: 322
Buff is getting more popular day by day. It is nice to see that the crypto community are interested in this project as much as gamers are interested. I hope they will save their popularity.
I like this project too but I haven’t anything new about it. Do you know last news about the Buff project? I haven’t been online for several days and I would like to hear any interesting information about Buff.
Well, all interesting new appeared only a couple of hours ago. I read an exciting article about Buff form You, Me and BTC. This article describes advantages of the platform. I even discovered some facts about Buff that I haven’t known before.
Wow. I would like to read it. I am sure that soon the will appear many positive feedbacks from other sources too. This project deserves to be under discussion. Can you send me the link for this article, please?
Yes, I am happy to help you. You are right. There have already been posted many articles on other websites. Here is the link
https://youmeandbtc.com/news/this-crypto-startup-will-pay-you-to-own-people-on-fortnite/

You were right. This post gives so many interesting information. I read the white paper and info from the website but I guess it wasn’t enough. Can you send me other articles too? I am so intrigued.
You need to subscribe on their official social media accounts and you will stay tuned. Developers always post something fascinating there. Here is a review. I hope you will like it.

Thank you for your advice. I will do it immediately. This project really inspires me and brings inspiration to thousands of gamers. They are happy to be rewarded for their successes in cybersports. Buff can change the future.

Pages:
Jump to: