Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing - page 10. (Read 23419 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Every day I get more convinced that blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies can conquer any possible industry. It is amazing. I am happy that now it is involved into the game industry.
You are right. Cryptocurrencies will be able to replace real money because it is much easier to use it un many cases. Besides, gamers will be able to use digital assets and that’s way more easier than using fiat.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
There is a great hype around this project. Game community is excited about Buff so much and the reason is pretty obvious. It is the first platform that offers earning while you play in our preferred games.
I don’t know if it the first platform with this idea but it is the best one for me. Of course, gamers will be excited. Real fans of games know how it is hard to earn something in this industry. I mean mostly they spend money on equipment and updates.
I understand what you want to say. I guess it is the main reason why there are so many articles about Buff posted on different websites that are connected to cryptocurrencies and game industry also. I think it is only a start for Buff.
I am sure about it too. Can you send me a couple of links? I will be happy to read these articles. Maybe, I will find something interesting for me because I want to tell my friends about this project.
You need to be really informed about this project I guess. Here you are. I chose the most interesting articles for you.
https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/already-csgo-fan-now-earn-crypto-playing-it
https://bitscreener.com/news/crypto-is-now-disrupting-the-gaming-industry

Wow. Thank you for helping me. I like the last one. Now I know how buff could change even the esport. Now every player with any skills could be able to monetize their success. It is something incredible I think.
It was a pleasure for me. Besides, it is so nice to see that buff find new admirers every day. I hope they will launch their bounty campaign and it will happen much faster. I hope your friend appreciate this project.
I am convinced that they will like it. They are real gamers and they will obviously like that Buff has Overwolf as a partner. They play a lot of stuff that is based on this platform.
Activity: 196
There is a great hype around this project. Game community is excited about Buff so much and the reason is pretty obvious. It is the first platform that offers earning while you play in our preferred games.
I don’t know if it the first platform with this idea but it is the best one for me. Of course, gamers will be excited. Real fans of games know how it is hard to earn something in this industry. I mean mostly they spend money on equipment and updates.
I understand what you want to say. I guess it is the main reason why there are so many articles about Buff posted on different websites that are connected to cryptocurrencies and game industry also. I think it is only a start for Buff.
I am sure about it too. Can you send me a couple of links? I will be happy to read these articles. Maybe, I will find something interesting for me because I want to tell my friends about this project.
You need to be really informed about this project I guess. Here you are. I chose the most interesting articles for you.

Wow. Thank you for helping me. I like the last one. Now I know how buff could change even the esport. Now every player with any skills could be able to monetize their success. It is something incredible I think.
It was a pleasure for me. Besides, it is so nice to see that buff find new admirers every day. I hope they will launch their bounty campaign and it will happen much faster. I hope your friend appreciate this project.

Activity: 238
Buff’s devs designed a wonderful and exciting platform. I am so glad to see that they have a fast pace of development and great results on the market. I’ve already seen their MVP and it is really something special.
I can agree with you. Project brings a perfect way to make gamer’s life easier and more interesting. I guess it is time to unite different games and open new opportunities to development.
Nice thought. I am sure that many game developers will be interested to be added on this platform. Besides, buff already have Overwolf in partners and it is awesome. It will bring millions of users.
I know about it. But know I have question connected to adding to the platform. I can’t find any information about that and I hope that you can help me. How game publishers will be able to be added to buff? I want to know about any conditions.
I guess it isn’t very hard. They just need to submit a request for the creation of a game data oracle that is actually used to achieve consensus between the Buff blockchain and the game. More games will be united more opportunities will appear for everyone.
Activity: 322
Buff’s devs designed a wonderful and exciting platform. I am so glad to see that they have a fast pace of development and great results on the market. I’ve already seen their MVP and it is really something special.
I can agree with you. Project brings a perfect way to make gamer’s life easier and more interesting. I guess it is time to unite different games and open new opportunities to development.
Nice thought. I am sure that many game developers will be interested to be added on this platform. Besides, buff already have Overwolf in partners and it is awesome. It will bring millions of users.
I know about it. But know I have question connected to adding to the platform. I can’t find any information about that and I hope that you can help me. How game publishers will be able to be added to buff? I want to know about any conditions.
Activity: 238
Activity: 322
Activity: 154
The idea is really great. Time has come to make the game industry more user-targeted. I mean they need to give a great motivation for gamers to choose a certain game to play. Buff will help them to achieve this goal.
You are right. It is another instrument for advertisement and new opportunities for players. I read the white paper but probably I missed some information. Will it be accessible to spend earned coin in different games that will be connected to the platform or coins will be acceptable only in the Buff shop?
Of course, coins will be acceptable in any game that will be added as a buff partner. That’s the main advantage of this system. Gamers will be able to save their real cash and spend Buff’s coins. It is great I think.
Well, I am sure that it will be a great reason to play gamer for new gamers and for veteran players too. Publishers are finding new audiences and everyone is happy about their benefits. I am convinced that game and cryptocommunity will appreciate this project.
I hope so too. Besides this platform can avoid any problems with security. Buff ensures the highest level of fraud security thanks to a unique consensus model. Developers really created perfect conditions to make this ecosystem comfortable.
Wow. I haven’t known this information before. This security system looks really impressive. I hope serious security protocols won’t cause problems with transaction speed. I guess this feature is important also, especially for players that play online.
Yep, it is extremely important. You need to know that thanks to these consensus model DPOS, there is a possibility to perform 3000 transactions per 1 second. I guess it is pretty fast and impressive.
It looks so good. Well, now I am sure about Buff platform more than ever. It is a well-designed ecosystem with famous partners that will be successful for 100%. I think these are great reasons to invest into this project.
I concur with your opinion. The attractiveness of this project is undeniable and I don’t see any obstacles that can destroy buff’s plans. I think developers just need more resources to improve their idea and make it popular all over the world.
I will stay tuned to follow all of their successes. I am so inspired by this platform. Anyway, I am a gamer and I would be really happy to become a user of this platform and have access to all of these benefits too.
Activity: 406
The idea is really great. Time has come to make the game industry more user-targeted. I mean they need to give a great motivation for gamers to choose a certain game to play. Buff will help them to achieve this goal.
You are right. It is another instrument for advertisement and new opportunities for players. I read the white paper but probably I missed some information. Will it be accessible to spend earned coin in different games that will be connected to the platform or coins will be acceptable only in the Buff shop?
Of course, coins will be acceptable in any game that will be added as a buff partner. That’s the main advantage of this system. Gamers will be able to save their real cash and spend Buff’s coins. It is great I think.
Well, I am sure that it will be a great reason to play gamer for new gamers and for veteran players too. Publishers are finding new audiences and everyone is happy about their benefits. I am convinced that game and cryptocommunity will appreciate this project.
I hope so too. Besides this platform can avoid any problems with security. Buff ensures the highest level of fraud security thanks to a unique consensus model. Developers really created perfect conditions to make this ecosystem comfortable.
Wow. I haven’t known this information before. This security system looks really impressive. I hope serious security protocols won’t cause problems with transaction speed. I guess this feature is important also, especially for players that play online.
Yep, it is extremely important. You need to know that thanks to these consensus model DPOS, there is a possibility to perform 3000 transactions per 1 second. I guess it is pretty fast and impressive.
It looks so good. Well, now I am sure about Buff platform more than ever. It is a well-designed ecosystem with famous partners that will be successful for 100%. I think these are great reasons to invest into this project.
I concur with your opinion. The attractiveness of this project is undeniable and I don’t see any obstacles that can destroy buff’s plans. I think developers just need more resources to improve their idea and make it popular all over the world.
Pages:
Jump to: