Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Build the Future with XMAX 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 2. (Read 7175 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
ETH,  XRP,  and most of the tokens are going up.  XMax is also up by close to 7% yesterday.  What you guys think about bull Run in 2018? Still there is chance of ETH making new high in 2018?

I doubt that there will be a new high in 2018,  maybe in 2019 but this year has been a mysterious year for all of cryptocurrency.

There is mostly no body who expected it to hit the height it did last year and yes, that doesn't mean we should expect same this year but you can never tell. So let us not conclude on it yet.
I think to make a new high it is, but not this year. This year I doubt that anyone will make records. Maybe 2019 will be more positive in this regard than this year.

I will go step by step. The way ETH is moving I think we should see 300 by Oct first week. I will not bullish until ETH goes above 400 USD.

I expect between 280 to 300 by this weekend though. It did almost a similar movement last week an got to 240.  I may be wrong but just stating my view
We never know what will happen in the world of crypto, can all be possible. It is hard to conclude the movement of coins that where it's either sign to go up or down, but whatever it is I hope the end of this year is good news for all digital coin holder.

I hope so too man, the year has been pretty bad for crypto holders, hopefully the year ends with a green market.

We can only hope, I don't see it going much lower than what it is now, and previously, historically we have seen all time highs around Dec

december or January i believe a rise is surely gonna happen around that time so all we need do is watch out for when it begins meanwhile you can grab more coin

Everyone is expecting a bull run within the next four months I inclusive, I won't be surprise we see some sort of twist that'll will throw folks off track.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
The XMAX mainchain uses a VRF consensus mechanism and side-chains which operate on multiple consensus mechanisms to create a high concurrency, high TPS multi-chain system to allow support the operations of the next-generation of entertainment DAPPs.

Yes, detailed information is available at whitepaper. This multi-chain , side chain features will make this blockchain more advanced and providing high performance.

One feature about their project that I love so much is their provided templates that are made to make game development easier than it use to be. Every one will now be able to develop their ideas into games

Indeed, to make the developers life easier with a built in tool-kit which has various tools and templates ready to be utilised from developers
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
The XMAX mainchain uses a VRF consensus mechanism and side-chains which operate on multiple consensus mechanisms to create a high concurrency, high TPS multi-chain system to allow support the operations of the next-generation of entertainment DAPPs.

Yes, detailed information is available at whitepaper. This multi-chain , side chain features will make this blockchain more advanced and providing high performance.

One feature about their project that I love so much is their provided templates that are made to make game development easier than it use to be. Every one will now be able to develop their ideas into games
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
ETH,  XRP,  and most of the tokens are going up.  XMax is also up by close to 7% yesterday.  What you guys think about bull Run in 2018? Still there is chance of ETH making new high in 2018?

I doubt that there will be a new high in 2018,  maybe in 2019 but this year has been a mysterious year for all of cryptocurrency.

There is mostly no body who expected it to hit the height it did last year and yes, that doesn't mean we should expect same this year but you can never tell. So let us not conclude on it yet.
I think to make a new high it is, but not this year. This year I doubt that anyone will make records. Maybe 2019 will be more positive in this regard than this year.

I will go step by step. The way ETH is moving I think we should see 300 by Oct first week. I will not bullish until ETH goes above 400 USD.

I expect between 280 to 300 by this weekend though. It did almost a similar movement last week an got to 240.  I may be wrong but just stating my view
We never know what will happen in the world of crypto, can all be possible. It is hard to conclude the movement of coins that where it's either sign to go up or down, but whatever it is I hope the end of this year is good news for all digital coin holder.

I hope so too man, the year has been pretty bad for crypto holders, hopefully the year ends with a green market.

We can only hope, I don't see it going much lower than what it is now, and previously, historically we have seen all time highs around Dec

december or January i believe a rise is surely gonna happen around that time so all we need do is watch out for when it begins meanwhile you can grab more coin
Activity: 280

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 238

As I heard in the daily update from Friday, the Boutytokens will soon be paid out. I hope until then there is also the Webwallet or the Android Wallet

I discussed web wallets creation with a Dev some time ago and I found out that Android apps is pretty difficult to create compared to Apple IoS apps, I asked the reason why, he said due to the stability of the apple ecosystem as compared to Android playstore market, developers really like to build first in Itune before coming to other markets

Oh really? I didn't think that development is more difficult for Android than for Apple. Very interesting insights. I think it's great that you could talk directly to a dev

Interesting information. I thought android is more easy,.it's an open source and anyone Can create app so more people have knowledge to develop android app.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

As I heard in the daily update from Friday, the Boutytokens will soon be paid out. I hope until then there is also the Webwallet or the Android Wallet

I discussed web wallets creation with a Dev some time ago and I found out that Android apps is pretty difficult to create compared to Apple IoS apps, I asked the reason why, he said due to the stability of the apple ecosystem as compared to Android playstore market, developers really like to build first in Itune before coming to other markets

Oh really? I didn't think that development is more difficult for Android than for Apple. Very interesting insights. I think it's great that you could talk directly to a dev

Really? Usually it's the other way around.. Apple are very strict with what they do and do not allow on their store compared to Android/Google play..

Yes but generally Apple is easier from my understand. but I think in this case I mean for the wallet it is does not demand much of the clients information like accessing gallery for example. I think it is more or less API calls. Anyways will be looking out for the android version anyway.
Activity: 392

And i was initially thinking that it has to do with the users involve as stated earlier, apple users been the good investors and android users been the non-investors, although such may be part of the reason but your statement just clarified a lot, that means the android platform is not quite flexible enough to accommodate present and future trends

He’s not wrong to an extent to make a smooth app android can be a bit funny just because the market is so segregated between hardware types and quality and memory not to mention the bazillion difference android versions various phones are stuck on
I guess still few people are remains to get tokens in their wallet. But they said distribution will done before 10th Oct. So no worries about that.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
As I see in telegram group this token is already listed on the exchange. So my question - when was your ICO and how many have you raised?
this is also xmax sudan from the BCT, so this is indeed legitimate if xmax enters the market
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

And i was initially thinking that it has to do with the users involve as stated earlier, apple users been the good investors and android users been the non-investors, although such may be part of the reason but your statement just clarified a lot, that means the android platform is not quite flexible enough to accommodate present and future trends

He’s not wrong to an extent to make a smooth app android can be a bit funny just because the market is so segregated between hardware types and quality and memory not to mention the bazillion difference android versions various phones are stuck on
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

copper member
Activity: 224

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Really? Usually it's the other way around.. Apple are very strict with what they do and do not allow on their store compared to Android/Google play..
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 392
ETH,  XRP,  and most of the tokens are going up.  XMax is also up by close to 7% yesterday.  What you guys think about bull Run in 2018? Still there is chance of ETH making new high in 2018?

I doubt that there will be a new high in 2018,  maybe in 2019 but this year has been a mysterious year for all of cryptocurrency.

Don't underestimate crypto buddy, we still have three months before the year runs out, a lot can happen within that time frame.

This crypto world is crazy,  market can go anywhere. I don't expect ETH to make new low of new high in 2018 in three months.  But anything can happen.

Yeah. 3 months is too short for us to see a new high in 2018. There is a lot of things involved in this and it will also take time for it to even rise.
Don't underestimate to the Crypto market buddy. I previously also told that this is Crypto market and anything can happens here. 😉
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Don't underestimate crypto buddy, we still have three months before the year runs out, a lot can happen within that time frame.

This crypto world is crazy,  market can go anywhere. I don't expect ETH to make new low of new high in 2018 in three months.  But anything can happen.
I looked at the charts from last year and ETH  was almost the same amount back then as it is now and it still got so very high in 3 months so i believe it could do it again.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

This crypto world is crazy,  market can go anywhere. I don't expect ETH to make new low of new high in 2018 in three months.  But anything can happen.

yeah, anything can happen i really like that, crypto market is one of the most volatile market it can in one instance go very high and in another instance go very low
Pages:
Jump to: