Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Build the Future with XMAX 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 3. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
ETH,  XRP,  and most of the tokens are going up.  XMax is also up by close to 7% yesterday.  What you guys think about bull Run in 2018? Still there is chance of ETH making new high in 2018?

I doubt that there will be a new high in 2018,  maybe in 2019 but this year has been a mysterious year for all of cryptocurrency.

There is mostly no body who expected it to hit the height it did last year and yes, that doesn't mean we should expect same this year but you can never tell. So let us not conclude on it yet.
I think to make a new high it is, but not this year. This year I doubt that anyone will make records. Maybe 2019 will be more positive in this regard than this year.

I will go step by step. The way ETH is moving I think we should see 300 by Oct first week. I will not bullish until ETH goes above 400 USD.

I expect between 280 to 300 by this weekend though. It did almost a similar movement last week an got to 240.  I may be wrong but just stating my view
We never know what will happen in the world of crypto, can all be possible. It is hard to conclude the movement of coins that where it's either sign to go up or down, but whatever it is I hope the end of this year is good news for all digital coin holder.
ETH,  XRP,  and most of the tokens are going up.  XMax is also up by close to 7% yesterday.  What you guys think about bull Run in 2018? Still there is chance of ETH making new high in 2018?

I doubt that there will be a new high in 2018,  maybe in 2019 but this year has been a mysterious year for all of cryptocurrency.

There is mostly no body who expected it to hit the height it did last year and yes, that doesn't mean we should expect same this year but you can never tell. So let us not conclude on it yet.
I think to make a new high it is, but not this year. This year I doubt that anyone will make records. Maybe 2019 will be more positive in this regard than this year.

I will go step by step. The way ETH is moving I think we should see 300 by Oct first week. I will not bullish until ETH goes above 400 USD.

I expect between 280 to 300 by this weekend though. It did almost a similar movement last week an got to 240.  I may be wrong but just stating my view
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

As I heard in the daily update from Friday, the Boutytokens will soon be paid out. I hope until then there is also the Webwallet or the Android Wallet

Yeah. They said that they have started distributing the tokens although I have not received mine yet. I know it will soon be distributed.

Thanks for the information! I will keep eye on my XMax tokens. I hope everyone gets tokens within a week from Friday.
Activity: 728

As I heard in the daily update from Friday, the Boutytokens will soon be paid out. I hope until then there is also the Webwallet or the Android Wallet

Yeah. They said that they have started distributing the tokens although I have not received mine yet. I know it will soon be distributed.
Activity: 490

I personally think we will not see a bullish move until maybe next year? regardless I think teams should keep delivering progress and constantly pushing updates. I hope for xmax we could see a game soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

It’s gonna be interesting bounty payouts normally drop value but at the same time their releasing new features which normally causes increase in value so maybe it’ll be somewhat balanced
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Smartphones are more than enough to get you going their great as hot wallets and right now that’s what most people are working with right now eventually shifting to web wallet or paper wallets

Mobile app wallets are more convenient, but issues is mobiles are more delicate and needs more careful handling. I personally like to use web wallet.

The world is going global and trendy, many don't see the need of using their desktop to access their intended website, technology has given us the ability to access web portals with the touch of our mobile devices and the globe has really embraced that as we must have seen from the amount of mobile users, so having a mobile app is really a necessity 
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
ETH,  XRP,  and most of the tokens are going up.  XMax is also up by close to 7% yesterday.  What you guys think about bull Run in 2018? Still there is chance of ETH making new high in 2018?

I don't really have high hopes for eth this year reaching new high, it's actually going to struggle between 300$ to 400$, IMO that's the extent it can go

Yeah, I see ETH rising above 500 by December am not worried about the price right now am gonna wait it out. After all the upgrades ETH is going to receive I believe the price will rise

That would be really nice if that was the case, we can only hope Tongue Will do the XMAX project some good and hopefully get peoples confidence back in the crypto markets
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
ETH,  XRP,  and most of the tokens are going up.  XMax is also up by close to 7% yesterday.  What you guys think about bull Run in 2018? Still there is chance of ETH making new high in 2018?

I don't really have high hopes for eth this year reaching new high, it's actually going to struggle between 300$ to 400$, IMO that's the extent it can go

Yeah, I see ETH rising above 500 by December am not worried about the price right now am gonna wait it out. After all the upgrades ETH is going to receive I believe the price will rise

Don't underestimate crypto buddy, we still have three months before the year runs out, a lot can happen within that time frame.

This crypto world is crazy,  market can go anywhere. I don't expect ETH to make new low of new high in 2018 in three months.  But anything can happen.

Yeah. 3 months is too short for us to see a new high in 2018. There is a lot of things involved in this and it will also take time for it to even rise.
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Don't underestimate crypto buddy, we still have three months before the year runs out, a lot can happen within that time frame.

A lot of things points to the fact that we can't get to a new high this year for sure, i am not being a pessimist but it's written clearly, I think mid 2019 eth should make a new high then, a lot of dusts will have been settled
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

This crypto world is crazy,  market can go anywhere. I don't expect ETH to make new low of new high in 2018 in three months.  But anything can happen.
Activity: 238

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black

Activity: 490

that can happen, I think last year around this time the price for 1 ETH was not much higher than today.
But I think Tokens like Xmax are much more interesting, as a much higher value increase is possible by the end of the year than at ETH. In my view

Yeah,  the way team is working at development front I think it's possible that  XMax token might give higher return.  I am keeping track of all development happening at XMax end

it is important to also consider the volume and not just the price. If the volume is low you can't really do much with the price. So you have to also consider that.
Activity: 280

that can happen, I think last year around this time the price for 1 ETH was not much higher than today.
But I think Tokens like Xmax are much more interesting, as a much higher value increase is possible by the end of the year than at ETH. In my view

Yeah,  the way team is working at development front I think it's possible that  XMax token might give higher return.  I am keeping track of all development happening at XMax end
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

No one knows theirs a lot of speculation where the market is going people often are disappointed when they put unrealistic goals on it though or put specific dates "oh after chinese new year "oh after xxxx" hard points like end of year are just hopes waiting to be broken, the market will grow but time will tell when
Pages:
Jump to: