Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BUK] CryptoBuck Official Notes BUK2.1.1 -->New ChainStart 2017-02-01 - page 14. (Read 89130 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 250
Why is it not online with cryptsy? No sync?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)
looks like BUK needs new exchange
craptsy wallet is still disabled  ;/

Yeah, Cryptsy was supposed to be updating it "this weekend" which was about 10 weeks ago...

lol yeah knowing Craptsy its gonna take long time

Здравствуйте! какая судьба у cryptoback? нет ли другого обменника с рабочим депозитом? а то накопилось 30000 BUK и хотелось бы их обменять))

Hello! what fate had kriptobask? whether another exchanger with a working deposit? and then accumulated 30,000 BUK and would like to exchange them))
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

Yeah, Cryptsy was supposed to be updating it "this weekend" which was about 10 weeks ago...
Activity: 172
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
CryptoBeggar
Activity: 161
Hi there all, i was wondering if any one could help me out with mining please.
i have the cryptobuck .conf file in the correct folder, and also my bat file has the correct information. my miners start mining but every time i find a block it is coming up with a message that says http request failed:the requested url retuned error 500 internal server error. i have already mined over 1000 coins on my laptop setup, but now trying to mine on a desktop setup i get this problem. any advice would be greatly appreciated. Smiley

Try to SoloMine with MultiMiner  -  Use these settings
Host = Localhost  Port = 13888
WorkerName  Password = Values from your .conf file

This will Mine using the GetWork Protocol.

Once the API Monitor Line starts rolling information. Look for a Line return from the POOL request - This should show an "Alive" value if your BUK.QT is running without fault. and the Getworks will start to increment.  Just out of curiousity see if using this GetWork Method allows Mining on your PC.

We will be releasing a Functional POOL for CryptoBuck in the Near Future.  At this point, we are securing the server admin.   More to follow once this gets lined up.

CryptoBuck
Activity: 203
Hi there all, i was wondering if any one could help me out with mining please.
i have the cryptobuck .conf file in the correct folder, and also my bat file has the correct information. my miners start mining but every time i find a block it is coming up with a message that says http request failed:the requested url retuned error 500 internal server error. i have already mined over 1000 coins on my laptop setup, but now trying to mine on a desktop setup i get this problem. any advice would be greatly appreciated. Smiley
Activity: 224
"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus
Someone is trying to kill this coin.  Difficulty over 16, network hash rate over 300 MH/s..

Looks to be back around .1 difficulty now.  I don't think anyone is trying to kill the coin, they just see the list price on Cryptsy and are trying to get a bag of BUK. 

Unfortunately, I think the market will get dumped down once the deposits re-open...  Unless everyone mining holds their coins, those high buy orders are pretty low in volume...  With a single grid seed, I have earned ~1500 BUK in 48 hours.  If I sold everything, it would drop the market to 2k Satoshis.
Activity: 84
Someone is trying to kill this coin.  Difficulty over 16, network hash rate over 300 MH/s..
CryptoBuck has passed the 35000'th Block Milestone.  The Block Reward has now been adjusted from 33BUK to 22BUK. It will remain this way through block 70,000, highly suggest mining BUK's now as difficulty is still LOW and Reward is still High considering this is an ALT with only 10Million CAP.
http://buk.cryptocoinexplorer.com/blockrange
When I click "Deposit" on Cryptsy, I get a message that the wallet is offline for system maintenance.  Any idea when the wallet will be re-opened for deposits / withdrawals?  I see they are on the v1.3 fork on their block explorer, which is hopeful.

AmericanComputerNerd,

We have been getting emails in regards to this offline maintenance message.  When the admins were asked about it in the daily chat they advised to issue tickets, and ask for updates through the ticket system.  Once we get any more info we will keep you posted.  Please keep in mind that we have zero control on the wallet maintenance at the Exchanges.  We have also been informed that they were backlogged with 22 Offline wallets at one point and are working through the backlogs.  All that we can suggest is that tickets get issued for updates.  So sorry that we have no other info.
Still no word on Cryptsy?

Only 12 more blocks before the reward reduction!  Exciting.
When I click "Deposit" on Cryptsy, I get a message that the wallet is offline for system maintenance.  Any idea when the wallet will be re-opened for deposits / withdrawals?  I see they are on the v1.3 fork on their block explorer, which is hopeful.
Cryptsy is on 1.3.0 - They use the Block Crawler located here to view their connections:
http://altexplorer.info/chains/BUK/block_crawler.php

This is the official sponsored Block Explorer of BUK:
http://buk.cryptocoinexplorer.com/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CRYPTOBUCK BLOCK REWARD WILL BE REDUCING FROM 33 BUK'S PER BLOCK TO 22 BUK'S PER BLOCK AT BLOCK 35000.
THIS TRANSITION IS HAPPENING VERY SOON.

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE CONTINUED SUPPORT.
Any update on Cryptsy?  Curious if any other exchanges are on the right fork?
Activity: 106
CryptoBeggar
yeap looking good to me
thanks for the heads up
Pages:
Jump to: