Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BUK] CryptoBuck Official Notes BUK2.1.1 -->New ChainStart 2017-02-01 - page 16. (Read 89130 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
We've also added CryptoBuck on our wiki. And now has it's own page on http://coinwik.org. This is a wikipedia listing all the alt coins to help everyone quickly find facts and links about thier favorite coin.

http://coinwik.org/CryptoBuck

If you know of other facts and links that can be added to the page, please feel free to update the page.
ECF
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Website  |  Twitter   |  Bitcointalk

Hi,BUK Community

We have added BUK to ECOINFUND.MZC/BTC
Multi-language Alt-Coin Exchange,Fast, Secure and Trustworthy.

Happy trading !
Activity: 384
Thanks for getting back to me.  Always appreciated.

I will stick with it!  Feel free to put BUK's in my account any time! 38NxqGSrBJAzbdpDyyWAQch6hFfF9dzX6P

I was a bit silly and put all my BUK's (the few I have) at Cryptsy before I realized it was the wrong thing to do lol.

Keep up the good work....BUK's could have a good future!
Activity: 161
Bigtop1967,

No worries on the Slow BlockChain at this point.  The Blocks to Stake are the Maturity reached Blocks once 30 Days Hit.  We have been sending a Few BUK's to Multiple addresses daily for the last 8 days with intentions of doing this for a total of 35 days.  This should get the POS Schedule (Block Maturity) producing a bit more often to help with confirmations. 

We are still in the process of getting POW mining Back to the BlockChain as it should be.  More updates to follow as we have started to inject BUK into a few projects in the Crypto-Alt-World.  All CryptoBuck supporters new and old, we must say that your support is appreciated and WE WILL get this Project Back to the Record Numbers as it once was.

CryptoBuck
Activity: 384
I transferred some BUK from Cryptsy to my wallet so I could help with the POS mining that needs doing.

It arrived, but has zero conformations.  Why?  Block chain is advancing (albeit very slowly!) but still no confirmations.

Do I need to press my 'worry' button yet?
ECF
Activity: 42

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,CryptoBuck Community

We have added your coin to ECOINFUND vote list.(http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
an effective vote will cost 10 ECFC; repeating vote are allowed; the Exchange Market will be open as soon as the voting reach 1000.!
ECFC is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund. Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECFC program. (highest on market ECFC Details)

Here the ways of getting ECFC:
1. buy the ECFC through our ECFC/BTC or ECFC/LTC market.
2. taking part into our GIVEAWAY.

Big ECFC GIVEAWAY before 10.May
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account then recive 20 ECFC;
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 20 ECFC(fee shares) by every retweet before 10 May,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link and Ecoinfund ID on  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-ecoinfundmulti-language-alt-coin-exchange-official-thread-501030 ,you will get 20 ECFC!

Happy trading !
Activity: 45
Dear Buk Devs,

I am having the Exact (~1049 BUK on dec 10th Cryptsy->bter), same problem as peterzz 2 posts above, Sent 1048.625539 BUX from cryptsy to BTER on DEC 10, 2013 Bter is claiming it has rolled back to cryptsy and locked my withdraws. I have spoke with BTER and Cryptsy at length to no resolution. I have even sent screenshots to BTER from www.cryptobuck.com/index.php showing both transactions with over 2000 confirmations, screenshots of cryptsys wallet shoing them sent even a screenshot of my bter account showing them as received.  Regardless BTER insists they have not recieved the BUK and my account remains locked.  Please can anyone help how can public block explorer on Cryptobuk.com be wrong and BTER is right? How can I prove to BTER transaction has gone through?

TX Time    December 10, 2013, 08:11:32
TX ID:   4bfba9da7fde65e2d9ed50c8a40f53ccb886d2cca631dcdcf5ca4cfa2af44ce1
TX Value:   621.230342
Address:    3HMQ9Ssy2x3gdPDYejntvCKE35ant8y6eZ
Confirmations 2963

TX ID:   82165514f5794a8e8cdd5d49add0a4edba2cd2cd041aa4dacc18d24c1098bfeb
TX Value:    427.39519700
Address:   3HMQ9Ssy2x3gdPDYejntvCKE35ant8y6eZ
Confirmations 2963

Total Value:   1048.625539

I have this same problem with 7500 BUK.  If BTER doesn't know how to fix this, why doesn't the developer step up and help.  I've had this problem for over 3 months.  BTER won't let me withdraw my BTC because of this.  My account is locked.
Activity: 29
Gooooo Cryptobuck!!!! lol..... no seriously, why the new pool if no blocks?Huh??
Activity: 132
Now it's up like 50% what am I missing?
Activity: 132
What is going on with Buk. I'm seeing lots of buys on Cryptsy over past two hours Up like 20%-25%
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Activity: 10
Yes it does look as if the funds were sent as you noted.  It appears that Cryptsy sent the funds using the 1.1.2 Wallet, and at that moment the BTER may not have had their client updated to the most current version.  Is it possible for you to get your wallet.dat file from BTER, to better investigate? BTER may have to run 2 commands on the wallet.

checkwallet  -  This will show if any discrepancies exist (if so continue to next command)
repairwallet  - This will recount for the discrepancies.

The above information is just an assumption.  Hopefully BTER can get to the bottom of this.

CryptoBuck

This shit should been pulled and everyone on same page long time ago... I pointed this out and showed craptsy in oct they say not one reversal so problems... Your time line saying cryptsy used 1.1.2 and bter was not on it yet is just plain wrong and not possible as it didnt exist yet, neither was using it... did crypts flip flop back and for 1.0 to 1.0.2 yea many times and im sure bter did as well.

Now exchange wallets good luck, but for thoes who have local wallets missing coins.. Check wallet/repair wallet wont do shit do shit... sure you find you missing 20k BUK but if you try send it to exchange.... spent coin found, spent coin found.

For thoes who have local wallet missing coin in cyberspace... Click help, debug console and type checkwallet and youll see missing shit. Type repair and will restore coin. Backyour wallet delete everything cryptobuck... appdata, wallets etc...

Download latest version and install on naked wallet... will hang on like 3-4 blocks... just close it and reopen after 30 seconds or so.

After its synced goto appdata/roaming/buck and the wallet.dat file and replace it with your real wallet.dat save and close.

Goto your buck wallet folder and run cmd promt, win 7 is shift + right click run cmd here (on folder not in it) Then in cmd window type name of -qt.exe -rescan

defaulted coins will come back to wallet and rest will end up at exchanges.

Thats for local users.. good luck getting exchages to do it...
Yes it does look as if the funds were sent as you noted.  It appears that Cryptsy sent the funds using the 1.1.2 Wallet, and at that moment the BTER may not have had their client updated to the most current version.  Is it possible for you to get your wallet.dat file from BTER, to better investigate? BTER may have to run 2 commands on the wallet.

checkwallet  -  This will show if any discrepancies exist (if so continue to next command)
repairwallet  - This will recount for the discrepancies.

The above information is just an assumption.  Hopefully BTER can get to the bottom of this.

CryptoBuck
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Dear Buk Devs,

I am having the Exact (~1049 BUK on dec 10th Cryptsy->bter), same problem as peterzz 2 posts above, Sent 1048.625539 BUX from cryptsy to BTER on DEC 10, 2013 Bter is claiming it has rolled back to cryptsy and locked my withdraws. I have spoke with BTER and Cryptsy at length to no resolution. I have even sent screenshots to BTER from www.cryptobuck.com/index.php showing both transactions with over 2000 confirmations, screenshots of cryptsys wallet shoing them sent even a screenshot of my bter account showing them as received.  Regardless BTER insists they have not recieved the BUK and my account remains locked.  Please can anyone help how can public block explorer on Cryptobuk.com be wrong and BTER is right? How can I prove to BTER transaction has gone through?

TX ID:   4bfba9da7fde65e2d9ed50c8a40f53ccb886d2cca631dcdcf5ca4cfa2af44ce1
TX Value:   621.230342
Address:    3HMQ9Ssy2x3gdPDYejntvCKE35ant8y6eZ
Confirmations 2963

TX ID:   82165514f5794a8e8cdd5d49add0a4edba2cd2cd041aa4dacc18d24c1098bfeb
TX Value:    427.39519700
Address:   3HMQ9Ssy2x3gdPDYejntvCKE35ant8y6eZ
Confirmations 2963

Total Value:   1048.625539
Activity: 29
GOOOOOOO CRYPTOBUKS!!!!!  lol
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Dear DEVs & everybody:
    Please help me! I send 1040.99 BUK  from cryptsy.com to bter.com (Address:36zGBAytSaSFXd4DyQrQVZPKZny6tvwT8E) at December 10, 2013, Transaction ID:fc24fb503f1fea3648d7575bfcd0b3b49da5105e72f19664a27efcc64f5d8b8d
    Last month the bter tell me the BUK is return? So bter.com disable my account withdrawals!  I can't believe is true, I find the TXID in BUK office site http://www.cryptobuck.com/index.php and client, that is over 2630 Confirmations, Please help me confirm the transaction is succeed.

Thanks fo your help!
Activity: 11
Wallet is not synchronizing
We are in the final stages of a release to bring back POW.  Once this next BUK release gets launched the pools will reopen.  Thank you for your interest.  We will update the official website cryptobuck.com and this forum once the release has been launched.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
When does mining pool come back to work ?
Pages:
Jump to: