Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BUK] CryptoBuck Official Notes BUK2.1.1 -->New ChainStart 2017-02-01 - page 17. (Read 89130 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Stay Tuned.  Next CryptoBuck update is going to address the Proof.Of.Work mining that you are asking about.  Once released mining at pool.cryptobuck.com will return as normal.  For now the Mining pool has been disabled.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I want to know now the normal operation of the mine pool address

We are working on the Faucet as it has been drained multiple times.
.01 payout is temporary while we work.
Thank You for your continued support
CryptoBuck
Premium only 0.01 , I do not know where to dig more
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
same problem. 4 connections but stops ...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
My client is 1.1.2 Why is my latest block is 18630
And show“checkpoint is too old,wait for bolck chain to download,or notify developers ”

+1 same problem!
My client is 1.1.2 Why is my latest block is 18630
And show“checkpoint is too old,wait for bolck chain to download,or notify developers ”
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
hello

why this pool not work?  stratum+tcp://pool.cryptobuck.com:XXXX    whats mean xxxx?
pleas help me
I want mine this coin by pool but cgminer is eroor.
which port inter to (stratum+tcp://pool.cryptobuck.com:XXXX)
thank you

Activity: 71
hello

why this pool not work?  stratum+tcp://pool.cryptobuck.com:XXXX    whats mean xxxx?
pleas help me
I want mine this coin by pool but cgminer is eroor.
which port inter to (stratum+tcp://pool.cryptobuck.com:XXXX)
thank you
We are still mining 100% POS Blocks
which is accomplished by simply having your QT open on your PC and unlocked. POS blocks get mined from CPU cycles and will generate 3% reward to everyone
that holds funds in their Wallet for 30+ days. Since most pools are designed to mine and divide POW Blocks we have decided to put the pools on Hold until the
Version 3 BUK is released.

Please note, we are also updating the Faucet on cryptobuck.com with a captcha to release funds as we transition into a more secure fountain.  The Fountain will
be working intermittently for now

CryptoBuck
Activity: 71
hello

why this pool not work?  stratum+tcp://pool.cryptobuck.com:XXXX    whats mean xxxx?
pleas help me
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hey

how to mine solo with gpu?

i requested 2 withdraws from btcltc com , now it said success, but the amount hasnt arrived yet (to cryptsy and to my walled) what can I do now? thanks
Activity: 70
What is a Bitcoin anyway?

what need in config? this is norm?

mining norm, but why wallet loading CP 99% O_O see this

Hey i think what your asking is why your CPU is at 99%? Well if thats what you were asking its because of the gen=1 in the conf file. Just put gen=0 and your CPU wont be solo mining when the wallet is open!
Activity: 116

what need in config? this is norm?

mining norm, but why wallet loading CP 99% O_O see this
http://www.cryptobuck.com - Faucet and Crawler are now active on the official website.

<---Get some Free BUK. Home of the most generous Faucet in Crypto.
The Checkpoint Server is currently not active, this is why you are getting this message.  No worries, every client gets the same message as of right now.  The Checkpointing may be turned on in the future once a majority of clients have updated to 1.1.2 or greater. 
Activity: 116
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Great job with the update CryptoBuck ! Grin

My 108 BUK deposit has finally made it to Cryptsy.

HT xD
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Yes, 18633 is correct.  Please wait for the confirmations. The chain will be slow until a majority gets on 1.1.2 - I personally sent and received 2 transactions about an hour ago and they are at 2/4 confirmations.
The website Fountain/ Crawler will be up hopefully tomorrow as it is being updated now.

CryptoBuck

Nice Job man, faucet still active?

happy new year
Yes, 18633 is correct.  Please wait for the confirmations. The chain will be slow until a majority gets on 1.1.2 - I personally sent and received 2 transactions about an hour ago and they are at 2/4 confirmations.
The website Fountain/ Crawler will be up hopefully tomorrow as it is being updated now.

CryptoBuck
Pages:
Jump to: