Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - BullshitCoin - SWAP scheduled for the 20th May - page 12. (Read 21778 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 500
There was an old bullshit coin already launched?
Activity: 812
No offense guys but bullshit source code is missing

your right Tekboy

Source will be released for other pools next week at the moment i would like it on my own pool only for now
Heh, by next week i will mine all the blocks all ready Cheesy
Activity: 994
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
how much total suply bullshitcoin dev
not open bounty programe
signature campaign, facebook campaign and twitter campaign
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
wow its very nice , waiting for the bounty Grin
Activity: 508
TekyBoy Crypto Services
No offense guys but bullshit source code is missing
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Watching ... good luck dev  Grin
Activity: 87
Damn sadly I cannot mine it Sad 400Kh/s will not cut it
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
I know you. You're a MOJO supporter? or was...? So, what's up with this bullshit?

ED: Whats the bounty for a Mac wallet?

MOJO coin is nothing i have supported or even heard of to be honest ?

With the bountys they will be listed tomorrow if theres enough call for Mac Wallet ill sort out a bounty for you Smiley

maybe that is why you are Bullshit supporter by the way saw same launch on cryptocointalk a while back with some other ID

i released bullshitcoin about 1/2 hrs  ago on cryptocointalk if thats what you mean Smiley ive nothing to do with mojo ?

Check my post history on my id here  Smiley im a Sr. Member here

Happy mining

Activity: 87
Finally a coin with 1. Honest dev 2. will have sufficient nodes... 3. NO FKING BULLSHIT!
Guys I will be following up the coin to see where this goes. If anybody can help me setting up a miner either in ubuntu, osx or windows I would appreciate it.

inbox me buddy ill help you
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Guys I will be following up the coin to see where this goes. If anybody can help me setting up a miner either in ubuntu, osx or windows I would appreciate it.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
I know you. You're a MOJO supporter? or was...? So, what's up with this bullshit?

With the bountys they will be listed tomorrow if theres enough call for Mac Wallet ill sort out a bounty for you Smiley

maybe that is why you are Bullshit supporter by the way saw same launch on cryptocointalk a while back with some other ID

i released bullshitcoin about 1/2 hrs  ago on cryptocointalk if thats what you mean Smiley ive nothing to do with mojo ?

Check my post history on my id here  Smiley im a Sr. Member here

Happy mining

Sorry, mistake, good luck
Where is airdrop info?  Grin

will be announced tomorrow buddy the first 100 users will get a airdrop this week !

we also run the pool Crypromine.co.uk witch has been arround over a year now so you know we aint gonna run away  and dump our coins ! " Like most of the dev here " they post untill its listed on a exchange and then they dump and nothing to be heard of them  !

were in it for the long run Smiley

Mine whilst the diff is low guys

difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.22005198,

Activity: 690
Merit: 907
Yeah Romano from twitter
Lmao
Alright let me play along. Where's the github link Dev?
legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity

EBK1000 are you back in buisness ?

I'm always here

legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

EBK1000 are you back in buisness ?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

Finally a honest dev in an ocean of bullshit  Grin

Thank you Smiley

Heres the current blocks mined for all the doubters out there it shows the time and date i announced The ann 15 mins ago SmileySmiley

Activity: 658
Where is airdrop info?  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: