Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 31. (Read 123198 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Seems like we got another scam coin here... be very cautious with this one.

At last, if FUDERS arrives, burn will rise! I've been waiting for this moment ;]. News are spread, more eyes are concentaded on burn now.

BTW 4,6 BTC buy wall, nasty.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Sometimes the simplest solution is the best, so many anon coins come up with these Rube Goldberg solutions for anonymity that look like the opening scene of Pee-Wee's Big Adventure.

+1000 I agree
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Sometimes the simplest solution is the best, so many anon coins come up with these Rube Goldberg solutions for anonymity that look like the opening scene of Pee-Wee's Big Adventure.
Hmm... then we have a problem, Houston...  

We are talking about using MSN messenger/Skype like connection USING direct IP address to send a wallet.dat file anon now!??!    So, you can't receive coins if you are offline?!?!?

I think that is why the dev said it is an advanced feature and he is using both Tor and BurnerConnect. Think about it for a minute. Lets say you are my brother and I want to send you 10BTC worth of Burner and do not want anyone else to know. BurnerConnect is perfect for that solution. I m sure the dev will go further in details soon
I am sure dev will explain everything, relax. What about multipool? Any progress ?

We have 2 excellent anon features, multipool coming and we will be added on polo soon. Wish good luck everyone Smiley
Activity: 322
DONT LISTEN TO KRYTOGRETZKY HE ACCUSES EVERY COIN BEING A SCAM . GET LOST!

I am not calling it a scam...  yet...

These are questions that I am sure many people have in their heads...   I hold quite a bit of burn myself... and I must know if I should dump or hold.

Wait... so you are sending an actual wallet.dat?

So... wouldn't the wallet be able to be intercepted in the middle and isn't now the centralization (single failure and attack vector) into your BurnerConnect server?

Who runs the BurnerConnect server and how do we trust it not to then steal the wallet?

Also, how does it bypass the blockchain if you have coins sitting in your address?   How do those coins magically gets recorded in the blockchain that it got moved?  If it's not in the blockchain... how do you prevent double spending?

ps. Name one coin that I called a scam not ending up being a scam....
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
DONT LISTEN TO KRYTOGRETZKY HE ACCUSES EVERY COIN BEING A SCAM . GET LOST!

So... wouldn't the wallet be able to be intercepted in the middle and isn't now the centralization (single failure and attack vector) into your BurnerConnect server?

Who runs the BurnerConnect server and how do we trust it not to then steal the wallet?

You didn't read correctly or look at the pic. There is no central server, it is apparently some kind of direct file transfer system. File sharing through TCP/IP connection. I guess it is similar to sending a file through MSN messenger.

Hmm... then we have a problem, Houston...  

We are talking about using MSN messenger/Skype like connection USING direct IP address to send a wallet.dat file anon now!??!    So, you can't receive coins if you are offline?!?!?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
This is pretty revolutionary if it works, my only question is since it avoids the blockchain, is there any risk of coins being "created" out of thin air since there is no blockchain to regulate transactions?

Forgive me i'm not a very technical person.

Also any time frame from when this comes out of beta and is made public?

You didn't read correctly or look at the pic. There is no central server, it is apparently some kind of direct file transfer system. File sharing through TCP/IP connection. I guess it is similar to sending a file through MSN messenger.

Also, how does it bypass the blockchain if you have coins sitting in your address?   How do those coins magically gets recorded in the blockchain that it got moved?  If it's not in the blockchain... how do you prevent double spending?
Activity: 490
If you need more beta testers, I will be glad to help!
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
We just need bigger community, with these news it should be bigger on days, we will see Smiley.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Awesome!!

Guys! Vote for it! https://www.poloniex.com/voting

This is something everyone could do!

I can see you! No one voted since last 2 hours!
Don"t be lazy, to make something for your profits!

Activity: 490
Keep voting on both Mintpal and Poloniex!!
Really small buy support....we DO really need another market.

Yea one market is killing this coin. This dev and coin is the real deal. 2 anon tech and a fun Android game that will introduce new people to Burn and crypto.
Really small buy support....we DO really need another market.
Pages:
Jump to: