Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 28. (Read 123198 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Is the game crash issue being looked at ? It's not a good look imo

Yeah, I mentioned that several times and even PM'd the dev- with no answer to the issue. The game simply does not work at all with multiple devices as indicated on this thread and google play store reviews.

Dev- please address this issue. Thank you.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Is the game crash issue being looked at ? It's not a good look imo
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
So Mintpal added Super today.
I guess we are next!

Yes Yes Yes... I can feel it... Something burning that tells me we are next Smiley

+1

Anyway, Poloniex adding us 100% in a week - we are winning the voting.
Mintpal might do it earlier, trying to beat Poloniex.
Any predictons on the price? Try to be reasonable.

With the consistent volume, upcoming BurnerConnect we should be in Minty very soon. I expect the price to be atleast 60K next week.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I guess we are next!

Yes Yes Yes... I can feel it... Something burning that tells me we are next Smiley

+1

Anyway, Poloniex adding us 100% in a week - we are winning the voting.
Mintpal might do it earlier, trying to beat Poloniex.
Any predictons on the price? Try to be reasonable.
Activity: 70
I guess we are next!

+1
Activity: 42
I guess we are next!

Activity: 406
I guess we are next!
Activity: 66
Burner will take off very soon. Do not forget to vote so Burn can be added to Polo. The race is very close and every vote is important: https://www.poloniex.com/voting

voted.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Burner will take off very soon. Do not forget to vote so Burn can be added to Polo. The race is very close and every vote is important: https://www.poloniex.com/voting

voted!
Activity: 18
The good news is more and more
Activity: 31
Activity: 350
No there will be not explosion, it deserves healthy grow. Keep on voting, spread the news and let dev do his work. So far this coin has better progress than 90% of shitcoins.
Activity: 57
explosion    soon.

A great developer and active community

Activity: 90
Myth

Ok, so when Person A sends these many transactions to these wallets, it DOES create a transactions into say S1, S2, S3, S4, S5 right?

And... then you send these wallets to person B?

So, if person B then go and buy drugs online with these S1, S2, S3, S4, S5 or Person B sends these coins to wallet C and then spend the money illicitly..., wouldn't the tie back now goes back to Person A?

You are the source of this original funds that was created from wallet A afterall....  I don't know how much more hard link this can be.

If Chaeplin from DRK saw this... he would go nuts....

ps. If you don't know who Chaeplin is..., he's a troll from DRK that goes around XC thread and FUD all over the blockchain saying there's hardlink this hardlink that and after rev 1.5 can't do it any more so he went quiet.

In one way you are correct. But is much harder to trace multiple smaller transactions, than a few larger transactions.
Activity: 322
Ok... If you are really saying that it DOESN'T bypass blockchain completely, then WARNING BELL is completely ringing off the hook, because look at point #6....

Let me repeat it here again for you...

6. The new wallet is then sent to the receiver via the BurnerConnect connection. The blockchain is bypassed completely!

Do you know how the fundamental of blockchain work?   How do you send coins from one address to another bypassing the blockchain?   Please do explain...

So... does it or does it not bypass the blockchain?  

In point #6 he is 100% correct. He IS bypassing the blockchain completely when sending the wallet(with coins inside) to the receiver. There isn't a record in the blockchain that person A is sending person B those coins.

Ok, so when Person A sends these many transactions to these wallets, it DOES create a transactions into say S1, S2, S3, S4, S5 right?

And... then you send these wallets to person B?

So, if person B then go and buy drugs online with these S1, S2, S3, S4, S5 or Person B sends these coins to wallet C and then spend the money illicitly..., wouldn't the tie back now goes back to Person A?

You are the source of this original funds that was created from wallet A afterall....  I don't know how much more hard link this can be.

If Chaeplin from DRK saw this... he would go nuts....

ps. If you don't know who Chaeplin is..., he's a troll from DRK that goes around XC thread and FUD all over the blockchain saying there's hardlink this hardlink that and after rev 1.5 can't do it any more so he went quiet.
Ok... If you are really saying that it DOESN'T bypass blockchain completely, then WARNING BELL is completely ringing off the hook, because look at point #6....

Let me repeat it here again for you...

6. The new wallet is then sent to the receiver via the BurnerConnect connection. The blockchain is bypassed completely!

Do you know how the fundamental of blockchain work?   How do you send coins from one address to another bypassing the blockchain?   Please do explain...

So... does it or does it not bypass the blockchain?  

In point #6 he is 100% correct. He IS bypassing the blockchain completely when sending the wallet(with coins inside) to the receiver. There isn't a record in the blockchain that person A is sending person B those coins.
Pages:
Jump to: