Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 26. (Read 123196 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Does anyone else find it odd that Bittrex is delisting PotCoin because of inactivity, but on Poloniex PotCoin keeps getting votes? We can't let Potcoin catch up to Burner! Keep voting guys: https://www.poloniex.com/voting

Very odd.  I wonder how it can be popular on one and completely dead in another.  If a coin is active and trading, it would be good across the board. 

Keep voting everyone!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Does anyone else find it odd that Bittrex is delisting PotCoin because of inactivity, but on Poloniex PotCoin keeps getting votes? We can't let Potcoin catch up to Burner! Keep voting guys: https://www.poloniex.com/voting
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
So cry went to 250k and cloak went over 100k right? And xc with a fcking premine went even more insane.. I really wonder where the top of this coin is goign to be. And I have a good feeling Burn is the next insta add by mintpal

Wich else could it be?

There are a few other contenders Mintpal might want to add first. But I believe with all the media attention they might add Burner next. If Mintpal added Burner it would go well above one dollar in a few days.

If Mintpal is smart and would like to steal some volume, it would add us before Poloniex.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Bittrex is shit, working so slow....
So cry went to 250k and cloak went over 100k right? And xc with a fcking premine went even more insane.. I really wonder where the top of this coin is goign to be. And I have a good feeling Burn is the next insta add by mintpal

Wich else could it be?

There are a few other contenders Mintpal might want to add first. But I believe with all the media attention they might add Burner next. If Mintpal added Burner it would go well above one dollar in a few days.
Activity: 672

Wich else could it be?
When will it be added to poloniex?

You will see x3 price before. Then you will know this is the day. Wink
Activity: 42
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
When will it be added to poloniex?
Activity: 672
To give you guys an idea of Burner undervalue:

Vericoin is 26M coins! Nothing really innovative, a lot of hype of smoke and mirrors from the scam pump douches other than SMS wallet, which is not really anon.  Currently $.19

DRK has 4.4M coins, instamined, forked multiple times and anon questionable, currently $10.10

XC has 5.5M coins, 135K premine, currently $.87

Now go take a look at Burnercoin specs, keeping in mind it's clean and can actually cater to a niche purpose. 

Hmmmm.....

+10000
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Ok when can we get a wallet that works???
Tried the 1.2 on winxp64 / windows7 / windows 8.1

Maybe an update worked but an initial installation of 1.2 crashes.

Just try again.  I cannot tell you the exact reason, but IIRC, it is a known bug and it only happens on FIRST try.
BURN is being added to Poloniex.

While I agree that this coin should (and still will) follow a pattern of slow and healthy growth, there will also no doubt be an explosion in sales/price within the next 24 hours.

That is in no way a bad thing, though. After all; while the highest peak may not be where the coin stays forever, the jump will most certainly change the floor. As of now, the floor is ~20k satoshi. Come this time tomorrow, we could very easily be looking at a floor of ~30k satoshi, followed by the aforementioned slow and healthy growth which could pass 40k without even using the aid of hype and/or announcements from the dev to do so.

+1000 I agree with everything you wrote, except I think the high will be above 60k sat.

I suggest that we change thread subject to reflect that we are first on Poloniex.
Activity: 18
HI,dve,have   some   news  for  burn
To give you guys an idea of Burner undervalue:

Vericoin is 26M coins! Nothing really innovative, a lot of hype of smoke and mirrors from the scam pump douches other than SMS wallet, which is not really anon.  Currently $.19

DRK has 4.4M coins, instamined, forked multiple times and anon questionable, currently $10.10

XC has 5.5M coins, 135K premine, currently $.87

Now go take a look at Burnercoin specs, keeping in mind it's clean and can actually cater to a niche purpose. 

Hmmmm.....

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Ok when can we get a wallet that works???
Tried the 1.2 on winxp64 / windows7 / windows 8.1

Maybe an update worked but an initial installation of 1.2 crashes.

While I agree that this coin should (and still will) follow a pattern of slow and healthy growth, there will also no doubt be an explosion in sales/price within the next 24 hours.

That is in no way a bad thing, though. After all; while the highest peak may not be where the coin stays forever, the jump will most certainly change the floor. As of now, the floor is ~20k satoshi. Come this time tomorrow, we could very easily be looking at a floor of ~30k satoshi, followed by the aforementioned slow and healthy growth which could pass 40k without even using the aid of hype and/or announcements from the dev to do so.

+1000 I agree with everything you wrote, except I think the high will be above 60k sat.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100

Contrary to what people want to believe, people have personal lives to tend to as well.

I agree that rolling out an unfinished product is not a good look.  But as with everything in crypto, bugs need to be worked out and things need to be polished.  No one can deny the fact that DEV has been active and dedicated.  I will ALWAYS put money on that. 

Give him some time, Polo and/or Mint is next.
Pages:
Jump to: