Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 54. (Read 123228 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 100
Important Announcement

Now the new chain is live and kicking, once things have settled down a bit, and everyone has upgraded to the new wallet. BurnerCoin will be making an announcement on the direction we will be taking for the future.

All i can say right now is, fasten your seat belt!

+10000

Whoa two announcements in a row!  Shocked I can't wait for it dev.

Prices have already started moving. Some pumpers have been throwing burner name around.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Important Announcement

Now the new chain is live and kicking, once things have settled down a bit, and everyone has upgraded to the new wallet. BurnerCoin will be making an announcement on the direction we will be taking for the future.

+10000

Whoa two announcements in a row!  Shocked I can't wait for it dev.
Activity: 72
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Important Announcement

Bittrex is back online on the new chain. Happy trading

Make sure that you only send or receive coins using the v1.2.0.0 wallet. DO NOT attempt to use any other older version.

Bittrex wallet update is complete, just waiting for a few more staked blocks to be created before they bring it all back online
Activity: 72
noob question: Will coins withdrawn from the exchange stake? I'll help if I can once bittrex re-enables their wallet.
Can you all start staking in your wallets to get the new chain moving.
tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY SOLO MINING ISN'T WORKING?
wallet is synced but it sends no work to the miner. what the fuck?

Proof or Work Mining has finished for BurnerCoin at block 1300

wasn't it supposed to be 20k?
i have 40 coins... this is bullshit. deleting wallet. this coin is worth shit. i feel sorry for wasting my time on it.

Proof or Work Mining has finished for BurnerCoin at block 13000
tz
Bittrex are compiling the new wallet now and getting ready to come back online with v1.2.0.0
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
ha ha you funny!  no more mining.  POW is over.  and solo mining?  wtf is that? (sarcasm)
tz
ok... so I installed the last wallet but solo mining is still not working...
this coin is so broken Sad
I can see loads of people already connecting on the new chain, the most current correct block is 13106.

The block explorer is not confirmed to be updated yet, so don't use that as a reference just yet
OK, thanks.

doin the damn thing now....................................

and i likin the new logo, looks like the wheels on my Z06 nukka

.............. hey so POS means you have coins in your wallet, you make interest?  do you have to leave the client running?
So to confirm, delete everything in /users/username/appdata/roaming/burnercoin EXCEPT wallet.dat
(in winders)
correctomundo?

Yup correctomundo Smiley
So to confirm, delete everything in /users/username/appdata/roaming/burnercoin EXCEPT wallet.dat
(in winders)
correctomundo?
UPDATE YOUR WALLETS NOW

NOTE: Do not send or move any coins until the chain is more stable and your destination is confirmed to be on the new wallet

1) Download the new version
2) Delete your old blockchain data, but make doubly sure you don't delete the wallet.dat file!
3) start the new verison and resync to the new blockchain

Downloads:

Windows: https://mega.co.nz/#!5BYEhL4b!HP5B83RtdjtejlaC3l8ia8xnMXy0ww0I0-Ug42s51d4
OSX: https://mega.co.nz/#!JEoR0ACb!yStXiIjH7TWeseM2ZeFqFwZstAb9iiRuUbHMujoG_kI
Source: https://github.com/BurnerCoin/BurnerCoin

Pages:
Jump to: