Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 56. (Read 123228 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
fifth time install wallet. Now he stopped (left 144 blocks) what the problem now? Where is a good wallet?
Dev, it`s my transaction 8bfbbb76fcb2246130cffa00619ffa55e695057ac0ac75a81e110fc1c9e17920
I want to know where the coins that went for the transaction?
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
i transfered my coins from dedicated this morning and got them ok. not that i had many. i well and truly missed this train
Someone can tell me if it is safe to trans coin form burn.v2.dedicatedpool.com to wallet?

Will the trans of coin lose in Orphan?

Thanks a lot.

unsafe! I brought their coins from the pool and they did not come on the wallet! I Done all that is necessary, updated wallet, but coins is not comes. I Have a transaction, but did not see where!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We are still in a bit of a state of flux while everyone moves over to the new chain.

Inevitably there will still be some people using old client and thus the old chain. This is causing some new clients (including the seed nodes) to show out of sync as the old client is reporting the higher block number to the new client.

Can everyone who is now on the new chain please start staking coins to ensure the new chain block height eventually overtakes the old chain block height. Be patient this condition will clear soon enough.

Thank you for a great fun coin to mine.  We all appreciate your efforts!

http://burn.v2.dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

No worries.
Could you confirm dedicated is on the new wallet and chain now, so users can start to withdraw their coins?
Activity: 39
Someone can tell me if it is safe to trans coin form burn.v2.dedicatedpool.com to wallet?

Will the trans of coin lose in Orphan?

Thanks a lot.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
(pow end 13000), it's unfair.   dev , can you give us a reason for change? did you buy cheap coin before change?

How is it unfair? The dev always stated there will be approximately 2 million coins. There are 2.1 million coins mined. The price is approximately 6 cents a coin, you can always buy more coins. 6 cents is cheap for a coin with only 2.1 million supply.
Activity: 112
(pow end 13000), it's unfair.   dev , can you give us a reason for change? did you buy cheap coin before change?

Miners kept dropping their coins at a  low price which caused a huge dump, its not fair to the investors. That's why they cut the block at 13000.

The primary reason was to ensure that only 2 million coins exist, or as near as possible. I have to think about the long term investors in BurnerCoin and not just the miners. There was also a lot of feedback to decrease the interest rate and speed up the transaction times so money can be spent quicker. So as part of the update there features were changed too
Activity: 41
Where blokcheyn? Send coins from the pool on the wallet. With pool gone, the wallet did not come! Where can I see the transaction?

You must follow these steps to ensure you are on the new chain
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7357354

All it did so! Now in wallet 13053 block.
Where blokcheyn? Send coins from the pool on the wallet. With pool gone, the wallet did not come! Where can I see the transaction?

You must follow these steps to ensure you are on the new chain
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7357354
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Shut up  you newbie twat ...  I already dumped 60k of this flavor of the week coin mostly at or over 9-10K.  I was on it from the questionable ninja launch till this screw the pooch screw up.  But when a DEV  thinks that he can screw the miners and doesnt realize that many miners are also the investors   Then I dump and get out because that Dev is out of touch.  And believe it or not my rigs mine coins whether im reading stupid posts or not.  Some people also have lives and 1 or 2 days notice is not enough time obviously  or every pool would know and every person would know.  I mine 5 or 6 coins at a time I don't have time to baby sit crappy Devs who make shit changes cause they think its a good idea.   And you sir can go screw yourself. Thank You

The dev stated the POW phase will be approximately 2 million coins, so why the anger? Over 2 million coins were mined. If you dumped 60,000 coins around 9k-10k then you are most likely going to regret it. Some of crypto biggest whales are now focusing on this coin. The car enthusiast angle is unique and will get BurnerCoin quite a bit of press once more people find out.

"Some of crypto biggest whales are now focusing on this coin"...you made my day lol Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Then what are we mining on dedicated pool.

You are mining air  . This Dev screwed you and is wasting your hash   ....He is currently online  but not addressing his failed wallet upgrade  and poor planning.

Nevermind, shit happens. Dedicated pool was always an awesome pool for me and I dint loose much hash. I was looking for something to mine, to make use of my rented rig, when Kore moved to PoS.

I set my alarm to wake up in the middle of the night to check burner and take the stratums down and noticed that burn went over 13000 for PoW blocks.  Very odd, we upgraded our wallet are were on 1.1.0.0.  I resynced the blockchain and it seems we're on the correct chain now after 13000.

This is very strange, my wallet error'd since block 13000 with "no more PoW blocks" on suprnova now
Activity: 238
We are still in a bit of a state of flux while everyone moves over to the new chain.

Inevitably there will still be some people using old client and thus the old chain. This is causing some new clients (including the seed nodes) to show out of sync as the old client is reporting the higher block number to the new client.

Can everyone who is now on the new chain please start staking coins to ensure the new chain block height eventually overtakes the old chain block height. Be patient this condition will clear soon enough.

Thank you for a great fun coin to mine.  We all appreciate your efforts!

http://burn.v2.dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

Activity: 238

You are mining air  . This Dev screwed you and is wasting your hash   ....He is currently online  but not addressing his failed wallet upgrade  and poor planning.

Nevermind, shit happens. Dedicated pool was always an awesome pool for me and I dint loose much hash. I was looking for something to mine, to make use of my rented rig, when Kore moved to PoS.

I set my alarm to wake up in the middle of the night to check burner and take the stratums down and noticed that burn went over 13000 for PoW blocks.  Very odd, we upgraded our wallet are were on 1.1.0.0.  I resynced the blockchain and it seems we're on the correct chain now after 13000.

I have now stopped teh stratums and redirected everyone to Pioneercoin x13 so hashes are not wasted.  Please disconnect your miner if you do not wish to mine Pioneer.

Activity: 70
Shut up  you newbie twat ...  I already dumped 60k of this flavor of the week coin mostly at or over 9-10K.  I was on it from the questionable ninja launch till this screw the pooch screw up.  But when a DEV  thinks that he can screw the miners and doesnt realize that many miners are also the investors   Then I dump and get out because that Dev is out of touch.  And believe it or not my rigs mine coins whether im reading stupid posts or not.  Some people also have lives and 1 or 2 days notice is not enough time obviously  or every pool would know and every person would know.  I mine 5 or 6 coins at a time I don't have time to baby sit crappy Devs who make shit changes cause they think its a good idea.   And you sir can go screw yourself. Thank You

The dev stated the POW phase will be approximately 2 million coins, so why the anger? Over 2 million coins were mined. If you dumped 60,000 coins around 9k-10k then you are most likely going to regret it. Some of crypto biggest whales are now focusing on this coin. The car enthusiast angle is unique and will get BurnerCoin quite a bit of press once more people find out.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: