Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 58. (Read 123228 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
DEV   you screwed the pooch on this change  you made  >NOT EVERYONE READS THIS THREAD AT THE TIME YOU WANT!!
This was the stupidest change i've ever seen done on a coin.    So the new wallet no longer syncs  70gh  of miners are still producing coins ..   You screwed this up  big time   Many people still think POW is going on till block 20000.  You are an idiot for changing the original stats on the coin.   Bad MOVE    I already sent coins from the wallet   because I dont come back here every minute  to see stupid  warnings about unplanned changes.     I think  your a moron.

You are entitled to your opinion but for the last 24 hours this has been all over the news, twitter, notifications, even some of the pool owners have confirmed they knew about this change
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
DEV   you screwed the pooch on this change  you made  >NOT EVERYONE READS THIS THREAD AT THE TIME YOU WANT!!
This was the stupidest change i've ever seen done on a coin.    So the new wallet no longer syncs  70gh  of miners are still producing coins ..   You screwed this up  big time   Many people still think POW is going on till block 20000.  You are an idiot for changing the original stats on the coin.   Bad MOVE    I already sent coins from the wallet   because I dont come back here every minute  to see stupid  warnings about unplanned changes.     I think  your a moron.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
BurnerCoin Tell when POW ENDS? 13000 block or 20000?
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO POOL OWNERS!!

There are still tons of clients on the old version, YOU MUST all now update to the latest client to allow your users to withdraw their coins to on the new blockchain

Do not move or trade any coins while we are in this transition to the new chain

Follow these steps NOW!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7357354

Once completed please notify all of us by replying here in the thread

These steps are mandatory to ensure you get on the new chain!!
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Is PoW is over or not? You had said it will be over @ 13000.But pools are still active & mining.

on first page I see "PoW ends after 20000 Total blocks".. so why do you think it should be over after 13000?
I saw here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7350475
Is PoW is over or not? You had said it will be over @ 13000.But pools are still active & mining.

on first page I see "PoW ends after 20000 Total blocks".. so why do you think it should be over after 13000?

Thanks for pointing that out, the OP is now updated Smiley
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

If you are upgrading after block 13000, you must download the blockchain again!

1) Download the new wallet from the OP of website
2) locate your support folder for BurnerCoin (windows: %appdata%\BurnerCoin | OSX: /Users/<<>>/Library/Application Support/BurnerCoin )
3) Make a copy of your wallet.dat file
4) Double check you have made a copy of the wallet.dat file and stored it safely elsewhere
5) delete all the files and folders except the wallet.dat file
6) start the new wallet client and wait for the new block chain to sync

I've upgraded my wallet 7 hours ago means I've upgraded before it reached 13000.

All the pools will be shutting down soon, any coins they create are on the wrong chain and will not be valid!

You must download the new blockchain again
follow these steps

2) locate your support folder for BurnerCoin (windows: %appdata%\BurnerCoin | OSX: /Users/<<>>/Library/Application Support/BurnerCoin )
4) Double check you have made a copy of the wallet.dat file and stored it safely elsewhere

I've upgraded my wallet 7 hours ago means I've upgraded before it reached 13000.

Bittrex and the block explorer are on the correct chain

Do not move any coins until you are sure you are on the correct chain.
You can check this by matching up your block count in your wallet with the block explorer

My client version is v1.1.0.0 & it is showing 13043 blocks whereas blockchain is showing only 13006. What is going on?
I've said what you've said like deleting peers.dat too.
Plus all pools showing the same different from blockchain.

You must download the new blockchain again
follow these steps

My client version is v1.1.0.0 & it is showing 13043 blocks whereas blockchain is showing only 13006. What is going on?
I've said what you've said like deleting peers.dat too.
Plus all pools showing the same different from blockchain.
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!

There are still tons of clients on the old version, YOU MUST all now update to the latest client to continue to stake coins correctly.

Do not move or trade any coins while we are in this transition to the new chain

1) Stop your client
2) if necessary download the latest client form the OP or the website
3) EVERYONE DO THIS NOW.. go to your application support folder and delete the peers.dat file
4) launch the latest client so it first connects to the seednode which are on the correct chain

These steps are mandatory you must all complete these steps to ensure you get on the new chain!!

This is mandatory, no exceptions. You must all perform the above steps to ensure the integrity of the valid block chain!!!
Activity: 294
POW MUST END IN 20000 block?
Activity: 168
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!
please read
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7343873

These steps are mandatory you must all complete these steps to ensure you get on the new chain
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 168

Current Block

POW is over
Pages:
Jump to: