Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin2.0 x13 PoS ◢◣ New Wallet [TOR EMBEDDED] - page 2. (Read 30151 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Dev, being so silent has all but killed this coin! Bittrex have stated burn will be delisted in a few days unless volume picks up! Time to pull out all the stops or just come out and be honest!

Act quick now or this coin is dead (again). Please be upfront, you owe it to the people who have been patient for what seems a very long time

Yes, more than 3 months and feel like a bagholder with no means to sell it at the rates at which I bought 'em. Seems I'm gonna get burnt hard.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Dev, being so silent has all but killed this coin! Bittrex have stated burn will be delisted in a few days unless volume picks up! Time to pull out all the stops or just come out and be honest!

Act quick now or this coin is dead (again). Please be upfront, you owe it to the people who have been patient for what seems a very long time
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Well updates are very slow. Perhaps dev could explain why this is so slow....cryptho is all about beeing fast.
legendary
Dear dev, why there is no update yet from your side?

Watching this thread since last 3 days and no more comments, what's wrong? I'm holding this coin since its start and I still believe in it, but it's getting dumped at Bittrex... Please help and get all of us out from this worst situation...

I bought it at 7000 sats, and see the current price is 1/10th of my buy rate. Please prove the previous dev wrong and burn that guy out...

I understand your concern, however Dev already updated he is working on other releases

New Animated Logo
Webpage Restyling
Whitepaper
Burner connect

New Dev is working hard; we cannot force him; that's because we invested and believed in old Dev who dumped the project?

Yes ok fine... Even I do believe in this new dev, that's why I'm still holding my coins.... Wink
Activity: 514
Merit: 500

Watching this thread since last 3 days and no more comments, what's wrong? I'm holding this coin since its start and I still believe in it, but it's getting dumped at Bittrex... Please help and get all of us out from this worst situation...

I bought it at 7000 sats, and see the current price is 1/10th of my buy rate. Please prove the previous dev wrong and burn that guy out...

I understand your concern, however Dev already updated he is working on other releases

New Animated Logo
Webpage Restyling
Whitepaper
Burner connect

New Dev is working hard; we cannot force him; that's because we invested and believed in old Dev who dumped the project?

legendary

Maybe I just can't read

Is there going to be another POW period?
not for now, and I'm not thinking to start a new POW period in future.

I'll see.

No what I think and know is there will be no POW; if you wish you we can start POS
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Maybe I just can't read

not for now, and I'm not thinking to start a new POW period in future.

I'll see.
in the next day I'll put it in the new web page!

Looks good. But can be done where it looks like it's burning?

We all really appreciate your efforts bringing coin back to existence. I think if Burner coin reaches it's goal and grasp dolor value in near future we should hold a Burnercoin summit or meeting.

White paper is something which will give coin a value and proof of reality. Thanks Again.

I can work on the flames, but it's just an animated gif, so it won't be too good to see, and has many graphic problems because of its low color depth.

I'm not a pro with animated stuff, I just do the best I can.

Whitepaper is a very important step for this coin, I'm working hard to make it and writing the code of burnerconnect.

Thanks for your support!
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
Maybe I just can't read

Would you like Burner dice game created?
it could be nice! tell me more.
Activity: 322
We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner
Would you like Burner dice game created?

Looks good. But can be done where it looks like it's burning?

We all really appreciate your efforts bringing coin back to existence. I think if Burner coin reaches it's goal and grasp dolor value in near future we should hold a Burnercoin summit or meeting.

White paper is something which will give coin a value and proof of reality. Thanks Again.

https://i.imgur.com/eOsBzwD.gif
I like that burning style!
Is the whitepaper an explanation of how burnerconnect works?
Thanks!
That's right!

I'm putting some lines on the whitepaper to explain in an easy way how the burnerconnect works.

Next week the first thing I'm going to do will be update the webpage with animated logo.

My Sunday is starting, I'm going to the beach!

Even devs take a bath in the ocean!

legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I like that burning style!
Is the whitepaper an explanation of how burnerconnect works?
Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Wow fantastic Roadmap, Go burnercoin!
This is what I'm going to release in the next few weeks!

https://i.imgur.com/iG3G3u2.jpg

Thanks!
The roadmap is almost ready! This is going to be its head!

Enjoy your Friday!

All,

Right time to buy; fill up your wallets when it's cheap. Create chaos!! Lets burn up Bittrex. Show the support.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Waiting for Roadmap  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: