Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin2.0 x13 PoS ◢◣ New Wallet [TOR EMBEDDED] - page 5. (Read 30151 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I'm totally agree. I own few burnercoins and i loose a lot of money ! I accept losses when i make mistakes... This is the game. But what about Bittrex in this case ? Explanations to burner investors is the MINIMUM !

Wallet pending during days or weeks and then "Market in danger of being closed - Dev abandoned wallet" ! Mister Bittrex, it needs a DETAIL ANSWER in this forum as a proof of your serious...

Thanx
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Guys I'm very sorry, but It wasn't my fault!
I did all in my power to save the coin, I wrote to Bittrex an Polo, to update the new wallet, but I didn't get positive answer!
Some of you wrote to them and they told them that they was about to update it, but was just lies.
Someone don't want to save this coin. And he's not me.
In the burnercoin page on Bittrex you can see the message: Market in danger of being closed - Dev abandoned wallet.
I sent to them the new wallet with tor, but they never put it online, how could they say that?

Just to show you, this is my order story on bittrex, as you can see, I bought high and just few coins "cheap", so how could I scam you if I'm scammed too!
I never sold!!

Thanks for the update. However, why are you just counting on Bittrex & POLO exchange? There are X number of other exchanges; which can be contacted and brought back Burnercoin2.0 pride back to existence.

What bout new burnercoin website that you promised?
What about Burner block explorer? http://burn.blockexplorer.cc/chain/BurnerCoin
Burnercoin rich list isn't working as well.

Would you give other Burnercoin investors a good reason; why you didn't replied for so many days?

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
So what now? Where are the features you mentioned about? We may spamm the bittrex to update this shit.
Activity: 55
Guys I'm very sorry, but It wasn't my fault!
I did all in my power to save the coin, I wrote to Bittrex an Polo, to update the new wallet, but I didn't get positive answer!
Some of you wrote to them and they told them that they was about to update it, but was just lies.
Someone don't want to save this coin. And he's not me.
In the burnercoin page on Bittrex you can see the message: Market in danger of being closed - Dev abandoned wallet.
I sent to them the new wallet with tor, but they never put it online, how could they say that?

Just to show you, this is my order story on bittrex, as you can see, I bought high and just few coins "cheap", so how could I scam you if I'm scammed too!
I never sold!!

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
its down to 50 sats for god's sake!!! Someone do something!
Activity: 246
Someone please take this over! Maybe a competent dev this time and not someone who just fancied 5 mins in the limelight knowing full well they don't have a clue what they're doing
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Bittrex is coming to delist burn , dev please look at this and contact them to resolve . Many thanks
I've opened the market on trex and the message says that
The dev abandoned the wallet. Wtf? They already have the new wallet and many of us written to them to update it, they're just ignoring to update it. Pure shit!
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Bittrex is coming to delist burn , dev please look at this and contact them to resolve . Many thanks
Activity: 623
Activity: 107
Activity: 350
Well, its quite annoying, dev is away, there are no news, wallet is being upgraded. I will not sell now due to such low price, honestly I lost any faith in this.
legendary
I asked to bittrex on irc why the wallet is still disabled and he told me that they're going to update it soon, it seems like a joke, has passed 3 days since I've asked.
I think There's something behind the reason they arent updating it. I guess the old dev did something, him or IE, maybe convinced trex and polo to avoid to update the wallet.  I can't imagine another valid reason.
Activity: 83
dump this s** and forget.
Activity: 514
Guys,

Take my advise; dump all your burnercoins on yourself. I mean delete wallet and wallet.dat from your computer for once and all; that's what I did.

Something weird going with this coin; now this is he second developer who disappeared. Bittrex never updated client.

Activity: 246
Starting to look like we need a capable dev who can takeover the takeover of this coin!
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Guys, no more replies, no more talks about this coin from the last 2 days?

What's going on people?

Are we killing it?

Do you people want it to go dead or what?

Where's the admin?

Why the wallet upgrade still pending at bittrex?

WTF is going on?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
looks like bittrex wants to kill it, i am not sure why they do not update. .
Activity: 83
Activity: 55
Sorry, the wallet is upgrade pending.

Some features will be released soon.

legendary
I've asked to bittrex why the wallet is un upgrading from 2 weeks...they response me that they upgrade the wallet if poloniex do it...so today i've asked to poloniex if they upgrade the wallet...they've response me that the new dev has send an email yesterday to upgrade the wallet... Poloniex now is upgrading the wallet...
I don't think that the new dev is a scam 'cause the wallet running and he response in this thread...so...all this disaster is made by bittrex that think to introduce in its eschange real scam coin and not upgrade other Smiley
Agree, If Trex had added the wallet when the dev sent it to them, we weren't in this situation now.
Pages:
Jump to: