Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin2.0 x13 PoS ◢◣ New Wallet [TOR EMBEDDED] - page 6. (Read 30151 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I've asked to bittrex why the wallet is un upgrading from 2 weeks...they response me that they upgrade the wallet if poloniex do it...so today i've asked to poloniex if they upgrade the wallet...they've response me that the new dev has send an email yesterday to upgrade the wallet... Poloniex now is upgrading the wallet...
I don't think that the new dev is a scam 'cause the wallet running and he response in this thread...so...all this disaster is made by bittrex that think to introduce in its eschange real scam coin...

Thanks for the news Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Boss of WallstreetCafe
I've asked to bittrex why the wallet is un upgrading from 2 weeks...they response me that they upgrade the wallet if poloniex do it...so today i've asked to poloniex if they upgrade the wallet...they've response me that the new dev has send an email yesterday to upgrade the wallet... Poloniex now is upgrading the wallet...
I don't think that the new dev is a scam 'cause the wallet running and he response in this thread...so...all this disaster is made by bittrex that think to introduce in its eschange real scam coin and not upgrade other Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
scam ? What dev won ?  800satos in 3 weeks ? WHAT A PROFIT !
Stop saying shit please.

When finding hosting for a finished website is listed as a major challenge in a dev update, you best believe there's something seriously wrong and someone is lying. I won't even bring up the wallet again..  Undecided

Dev got a lack of activity but it's not scamming.
Activity: 132
Stop saying shit please.

When finding hosting for a finished website is listed as a major challenge in a dev update, you best believe there's something seriously wrong and someone is lying. I won't even bring up the wallet again..  Undecided
Stop saying shit please.
800+ satoshis...coin is almost dead, bittrex is disabled, are we fucked ?

YUP! Dead. Wallet's been disabled for weeks, dev says has webpage ready "looking for a host", (which literally costs $1.50/month what's there to look for?) and is gonna *try* to get it done this week. LOL. The process takes 5 mins, and I offered him free hosting. No response. BurnerCoin 2.0 = Scam 2.0 get out while you still can.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
coin was moving well to 6k than bittrex didn't update wallet. Causing confident and price to drop
800+ satoshis...coin is almost dead, bittrex is disabled, are we fucked ?
I've mailed to bittrex and it response me with this...

"Yes... but none of the exchanges have switched.. poloniex is on the old wallet as well. Need to see if the community takeover is actually working because the old chain is still working fine"

Thanks for your support, I was waiting some news from bittrex and they told me the same thing!
I'm keep sending email to them because we need the wallet back, their reason to keep it disabled is so stupid and nonsense.
I'll ask them at least to reactivate the old one just to make people free to trade.
I'm taking care for the website, the host I took is still pending, I paid for nothing, now I'm looking for a new host and hope to put the site on as soon as possible this week, the page is ready I just need a host to put it on.
I'm still working on the multipool, and I'm going to write a whitepaper whit news.
Tell me if you need the MAC wallet, if not it'll be something I'll leaving for a next future.

Thanks.

Have plenty of server space, happy to host the site for you for free. PM me if interested.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
The price is dropping, hope something is gonna happen soon.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

"Yes... but none of the exchanges have switched.. poloniex is on the old wallet as well. Need to see if the community takeover is actually working because the old chain is still working fine"

Thanks for your support, I was waiting some news from bittrex and they told me the same thing!
I'm keep sending email to them because we need the wallet back, their reason to keep it disabled is so stupid and nonsense.
I'll ask them at least to reactivate the old one just to make people free to trade.
I'm taking care for the website, the host I took is still pending, I paid for nothing, now I'm looking for a new host and hope to put the site on as soon as possible this week, the page is ready I just need a host to put it on.
I'm still working on the multipool, and I'm going to write a whitepaper whit news.
Tell me if you need the MAC wallet, if not it'll be something I'll leaving for a next future.

Thanks.
Hope for some good news this week to take off for real Sad
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

WTF is with the bittrex? You mean to say that they will still show that f**king message "Wallet offline, upgrade pending." and no news about why the heck are they doing this? Just a stupid reason...
Dev you have to push them to update...
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Boss of WallstreetCafe

legendary
they're taking care about new more profitable coin I guess, and take with very calm the update of the other!
0.2 to go to 4k
1btc to 5k7

But I'll prefer some more buy pressure Sad
I think until Trex doesn't update the new wallet the thing will stay a little still.

I'm mailing, requesting, tweeting Trex every days without news ... are they still alive ?  Huh
legendary
0.2 to go to 4k
1btc to 5k7

But I'll prefer some more buy pressure Sad
I think until Trex doesn't update the new wallet the thing will stay a little still.
Pages:
Jump to: