Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BurstIQ (BIQ)💚 💢 💚 ▐ A Marketplace for Health Data & Services▐ 💚 💢 💚 - page 2. (Read 22239 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 126
the sad thing is that if we join to their telegram channel and starting talking and complain about
the stakes of the bounty program, probably they will kick us out of it because we are going to
"destroy" their image to potential clients
Merit: 100
this project is another scam
I do not think this company is scammers. They promised to pay off with everyone. Simply, their token will be frozen until March 30. That's it.

so why they didn't post an announcement here in the forum, at ANN and bounty threads explaining all the facts and the reason that postpone the project and the payments.

does the bounty manager kept safe all the files with the stakes of all participants?
This is information from the Telegram. I think there announce faster. Join the database of fresh information.
https://t.me/burstiq
I do not think this company is scammers. They promised to pay off with everyone. Simply, their token will be frozen until March 30. That's it.

so why they didn't post an announcement here in the forum, at ANN and bounty threads explaining all the facts and the reason that postpone the project and the payments.

does the bounty manager kept safe all the files with the stakes of all participants?
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
BurstIQ Files Blockchain Patent Application For Mobile Crypto-Currency Wallet

DENVER, Dec. 18, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BurstIQ, Inc. a leading enterprise-level blockchain healthcare data company, today announced that it has filed provisional patent applications covering uses of blockchain to enable mobile crypto-currency wallets.  The patent applications incorporate the IP of both BurstIQ’s proprietary blockchain machine intelligence platform and proprietary eWallet technology and payment platform by partner Unified Signal.  Once granted, these new patents will expand BurstIQ’s intellectual property portfolio and provide foundational support for the company’s commercial roadmap. BurstIQ will own worldwide rights for each patent.

"Given that the BurstIQ platform is truly the first of its kind, having a strong patent estate is essential - both to protect our blockchain healthcare data platform and future marketplace and to strengthen our competitive position in the market,” said Frank Ricotta, CEO of BurstIQ. “We intend to leverage our proprietary blockchain platform with healthcare, digital health, insurance and mobile partners. When granted, these newly filed patent applications will significantly strengthen our intellectual property portfolio and support development and commercialization of our cutting-edge blockchain platform and health marketplace. The BurstIQ platform is designed to increase access to health services, improve health outcomes and reduce costs across the healthcare industry. These patents are an important step in that process.”

About BurstIQ ™
BurstIQ ™ is a leading enterprise-level healthcare blockchain data company. The company offers a HIPAA-compliant platform that seamlessly leverages blockchain, advanced security, Big Data capabilities and machine intelligence to enable healthcare businesses and individuals to access, understand, and control their health data.  The BurstIQ Ecosystem allows people and businesses to transact through a network of marketplaces for personalized products and services, value-added B2B services, research opportunities, and peer-to-peer networks. The BurstIQ platform and Ecosystem work together to improve the security of health data, increase health access and personal empowerment, reduce healthcare costs, and enable new insights and care models. It’s not just your data. It’s your life.

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/12/18/1263585/0/en/BurstIQ-Files-Blockchain-Patent-Application-For-Mobile-Crypto-Currency-Wallet.html

Activity: 560
this thread is very quite, do we still have any chanches to receive our share of coins? or we can forget about it??
I think we should forget this project. because I think they not will pay us. no need to expect on this project, there are many other projects that are better for us to follow

I do not expect to much, but would be not bad to receive bounty, because I did my job and they are promise to pay, but now looks like it was not true
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
this thread is very quite, do we still have any chanches to receive our share of coins? or we can forget about it??
I think we should forget this project. because I think they not will pay us. no need to expect on this project, there are many other projects that are better for us to follow

I think it's not big deal. The project raised not very much. So they couldn't pay us a lot. Let's forget about them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103

I also think that it makes no sense to ask the same sad question, I think they are already having a rest with the girls at the resort sipping cocktails
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
Activity: 560
apparently they still have negotiations with investors so they dont want to release the token yet...
i hope they gonna sort that out soon as i really like the project

yes but they have to inform all the people of the community about it
some of us have invest time and money for this project
they cannot leave the thread like that without an y update
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
apparently they still have negotiations with investors so they dont want to release the token yet...
i hope they gonna sort that out soon as i really like the project
What has happened to this project?
Twitter posts have stopped and also posts in my local community have stopped as well

When are the bounty payments are going to be fulfilled?
A lot of people have contributed to this project and spent many hours on promoting it everywhere
Activity: 463
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
I have a question to the representative of the company:
When pay to all participants of bounty of the company, the price will fall approximately by 5-7 times.
How you are going to correct coin cost? Or you will just trust in the market?
Activity: 124
http://www.burstiq.com
Press Release!

BurstIQ is joining forces with Empiric Health to help health systems identify millions in savings by
bringing a $90 million case study to blockchain through Intermountain Healthcare!

Learn More Here!

Activity: 396
Merit: 106
Good morning everyone!

For everyones awareness we will be disseminating bounty funds to your ETH addresses after we have completed our Audit, which can take a little bit of time. We will be sending out an email in the near future with more information.

For now we will be spending our time fixing hacked ETH addresses and answering your question. Note that if your stakes aren't correct at this point. it may be that you either didn't fill out the form, but more that 20 stakes a week (for the twitter BP) or you haven't sent us documentation from your google analytics proving the total reach of your articles. We will continue to work on all of this before funds are disseminated to ensure that there aren't any question.

Have a great day!
Sound great. What is ETA until audit so we can move on to airdrop distribute?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
what platforms do you use on your token?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
BurstIQ has major announcement.

BurstIQ and Unified Signal Partner to Launch First Blockchain Enabled Crypto-Wallet integrated Mobile Phone Service

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/11/10/1184548/0/en/BurstIQ-and-Unified-Signal-Partner-to-Launch-First-Blockchain-Enabled-Crypto-Wallet-integrated-Mobile-Phone-Service.html

If you are still interested in BIQ tokens please contact us at [email protected]
Activity: 124
http://www.burstiq.com
Good morning everyone!

For everyones awareness we will be disseminating bounty funds to your ETH addresses after we have completed our Audit, which can take a little bit of time. We will be sending out an email in the near future with more information.

For now we will be spending our time fixing hacked ETH addresses and answering your question. Note that if your stakes aren't correct at this point. it may be that you either didn't fill out the form, but more that 20 stakes a week (for the twitter BP) or you haven't sent us documentation from your google analytics proving the total reach of your articles. We will continue to work on all of this before funds are disseminated to ensure that there aren't any question.

Have a great day!
Pages:
Jump to: