Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 16. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

We have been quietly working on a new platform for over a year, and when we do lunch everything will be getting a makeover including the Bytecent wallet. The best things come to those who wait...
I like projects where a team member communicates with the community and there is feedback. This directly proves the intentions of the team. At least someone works in this field and such projects Bytecent can be a great success in the future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Hello everyone!

Avanquest's new Bytecent powered rewards app is now live! https://RewardGator.com

Note: If you are installing games, you must actually play the game for several minutes or reach a certain level before receiving your reward.

Reward Gator is the first of several reward based apps/services that will launch under Avanquest. They are also launching a Bytecent powered shopping app in a few weeks, and you will receive cashback rewards when shopping at certain websites.

Best,
Christopher

I have downloaded and installed the Reward Gator app on my android.
But I do not get a gift sir.
Can you tell me how to go next Huh
the application said that the reward was delayed up to 35 days after what I saw on the reward homepage. maybe we can wait until that time limit
Activity: 789
I enjoyed the project because it is simple and focused significant resources on research and development.

We have been quietly working on a new platform for over a year, and when we do lunch everything will be getting a makeover including the Bytecent wallet. The best things come to those who wait...
Bytecent is dead?

No. We are quietly working on a major project that will be launching soon. That is all we are allowed to disclose.

oh, not dead... interesting.

Almost no active communication from the team on any social platform
not really enticing for people interested to buy / hold.

sure enough, unfortunately, at the current price in comparison of the development
in the last years, the coin is still too expansive to add more to my current loss.

No we haven't been saying much, but when we finally do it will be worth the wait.
Activity: 746
Bytecent is dead?

No. We are quietly working on a major project that will be launching soon. That is all we are allowed to disclose.

oh, not dead... interesting.

Almost no active communication from the team on any social platform
not really enticing for people interested to buy / hold.

sure enough, unfortunately, at the current price in comparison of the development
in the last years, the coin is still too expansive to add more to my current loss.
Bytecent is dead?

Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
This coin still being only CPU? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
"OH MAN"
What happend to this coin?? I remember buying this for over 25k sat, took a small loss but thank goodness I didn't hang on ... Such a a small amount of coins and only @ 6k sat
TIME TO BUY

In the past I still remember BYC is a stable altcoin between 20k satoshi to 30k satoshi.
But now it changes drastically, but the BYC value in dollar increases.
Just buy some BYC to save.  Wink
Activity: 74
"OH MAN"
What happend to this coin?? I remember buying this for over 25k sat, took a small loss but thank goodness I didn't hang on ... Such a a small amount of coins and only @ 6k sat
TIME TO BUY
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Hello everyone!

Avanquest's new Bytecent powered rewards app is now live! https://RewardGator.com

Note: If you are installing games, you must actually play the game for several minutes or reach a certain level before receiving your reward.

Reward Gator is the first of several reward based apps/services that will launch under Avanquest. They are also launching a Bytecent powered shopping app in a few weeks, and you will receive cashback rewards when shopping at certain websites.

Best,
Christopher

I have downloaded and installed the Reward Gator app on my android.
But I do not get a gift sir.
Can you tell me how to go next Huh
Hello everyone!

Best,
Christopher
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Very quiet here already 2 weeks no word from Dev.
I'm looking forward to all the nice updates from DEV.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Bytecent realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/bytecent/real_time
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
NEW!!! Avanquest will be launching their new Bytecent powered rewards app next week. Stay tuned for more info...

I am looking forward to this kind of news.
Hopefully this weekend will be a good trend for BYC.
I hope BYC just like before.
NEW!!! Avanquest will be launching their new Bytecent powered rewards app next week. Stay tuned for more info...
Activity: 42
not quite understood - this topic is not suitable for discussion Bytecent
This is not a  FUD that is opinion on coin.

All negative or complicated questions in this forum are removed. So, decide yourself, if coin have any future.

I delete useless FUD from this thread, and the OFFICIAL forum to discuss Bytecent is BYCTALK.com. Also, if the coin doesn't have a future, why are you here posting? There are over 1500 coins, why waste your time posting on the thread of a coin with no future? If you do not like the speed of the progress, you literally have over 1500 coins to choose from.
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
This is not a  FUD that is opinion on coin.

All negative or complicated questions in this forum are removed. So, decide yourself, if coin have any future.

Activity: 574
any news regarding your project or products which can be expected soon.

https://byctalk.com/

Look forward to good news
Is there a specific time?
Pages:
Jump to: