Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 20. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 11
Is it minable ?

Yes using your standard desktop PC. Bytecent is the easiest digital currency to mine.

There is a link on Bytecent? or where can I get it?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
what will happen if soft cap is not reached?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
The last months of Bytecent were really great, there was a steady rising price. But why is the twitter account so silent? Is there a new one, wich the dev is using? Is there a current roadmap?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Yesterday, Bytecent broke its USD all time high, reaching 0.95$/BYC. The 24-hour volume is over 500000$.
hello are you vietnamese?
Activity: 74
Interesting how bcy and byc exploded about the same time this morning?
Also interesting to see that since Aug 09, 2017 the Bytecent dollar value has stayed above $0.40: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bytecent/
All it will take is 2 mil volume and will easily double overnight, bought more today......
Not to mention it's never traded over 200,000 in a day, wow this could be a Hidden Gem
.                                      and it's never traded below $0.04 oh my gosh I'm buying now
Not to mention it's never traded over 200,000 in a day, wow this could be a Hidden Gem
I'm confused, so we have a coin that has less than 2 million in circulation and it's only valued at less than a dollar? What gives it ,seems too good to be true , just saying...
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Hello all!

If you are interested in unloading some Bytecent for an equal value Amazon US or Amazon UK gift card, contact me. The max is $1000 in BYC.

Best,
Christopher

future must be bright if dev is trying to get more BYC, I think I will buy more now too...
Activity: 789
Merit: 500
Hello all!

If you are interested in unloading some Bytecent for an equal value Amazon US or Amazon UK gift card, contact me. The max is $1000 in BYC.

Best,
Christopher
Activity: 417
Merit: 252
Hello there, I've just noticed this project, seems interesting but shouldn't we have some other means of communication that are better known to the public such as Slack and Telegram. You wouldn't have to be online nonstop but rather from time to time to just check what people say. Or maybe some of us that are part of the community already could handle them so that it doesn't take you too much time.
Still no new version, but only one endless promise of the imminent release of it.

Can you share latest block bootstrap?

1. Show me one post where I claimed the release is imminent.
2. Currently, are there any problems mining? The new version is targeted to newbies, not most people who already know how to mine.
3. I posted the link to where you can download the blockchain a few posts back.

Best,
Christopher
copper member
Activity: 1283
Merit: 261
Still no new version, but only one endless promise of the imminent release of it.

Can you share latest block bootstrap?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Can't run on the ubuntu system?
Hey devs I just want to ask is this coin safe to mine using a dell i3 laptop? Or do I need a higher end computer to mine this coin?

You can use any PC to mine. However, the slower your PC the longer it will take to mine a block.

Thanks for answering my question dev, really appreciate it Smiley. I'll try to mine this coin tonight and see what happens.

Good luck.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Hey devs I just want to ask is this coin safe to mine using a dell i3 laptop? Or do I need a higher end computer to mine this coin?

You can use any PC to mine. However, the slower your PC the longer it will take to mine a block.

Thanks for answering my question dev, really appreciate it Smiley. I'll try to mine this coin tonight and see what happens.

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I look forward for the new version
Pages:
Jump to: