Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 5. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 500
Threw fifty bucks on the STEX bid... any update on the launch?  Still on schedule for ~2 weeks from now?

Hi, thank you for adding some BTC for buy support. Unfortunately no, we are a few weeks behind. While you guys wait we need to start pushing to get listed on another exchange. Stex has been great, but we have to start getting listed on more exchanges.

Best,
Christopher

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Threw fifty bucks on the STEX bid... any update on the launch?  Still on schedule for ~2 weeks from now?
Thanks for your efforts Christopher.

PS..
Please reach out to Bittrex for their requirements to return to the exchange..

Thanks again!

Hi BitGrinder,

I believe it will be more effective if members of our community reach out to Bittrex and ask them if we can be listed again. If they see there is demand they will be more inclined to do it.

Best,
Christopher
Activity: 45
Thanks for your efforts Christopher.

PS..
Please reach out to Bittrex for their requirements to return to the exchange..

Thanks again!
Hi guys,

I still haven't heard anything from YoBit and the other exchange that was suggested has really low volume. Do you guys have an exchange you would like me to contact? Also, I will put together another list of exchanges we can pay to get listed on.

Best,
Christopher
I know were a long way from the necessary volume, but.. 
For future knowledge..

What would it take to return to Bittrex?

To be 100% honest, I don't know. There is no rhyme or reason to why Bittrex list or delist markets. Bytecent was listed on Bittrex since 2014, and then 4 years later out of the blue they decided to delist us. Our volume was always sporadic, but we always had healthy buy support.

Best,
Christopher
Activity: 45
I know were a long way from the necessary volume, but.. 
For future knowledge..

What would it take to return to Bittrex?
Good point.  After bonus will try and get more BTC and help with bid support...
Thanks for your efforts Chris.  No worries on Yobit.  I personally feel new exchanges dont really matter as long as we dont get delisted from STEX.  When people see the money-making utility of the BYC product, I think that problem will somewhat solve itself.

Hi,

We still need to have Bytecent listed on other exchanges to prevent another Bittrex incident and also get us back on CoinMarketCap.

Best,
Christopher
Thanks for your efforts Chris.  No worries on Yobit.  I personally feel new exchanges dont really matter as long as we dont get delisted from STEX.  When people see the money-making utility of the BYC product, I think that problem will somewhat solve itself.
copper member
Activity: 1283
Merit: 261
Hello everyone,

I have tried to contact YoBit 3 times to no avail. If someone has a direct contact please send me a private message. Later today I will reach out to several other exchanges so we are not putting all of our eggs in one basket.

On Saturday, I asked if you guys could help with buy support on Stex, our buy support is still low. We all worked hard to get Bytecent listed on Stex, and the last thing we want is to be delisted. So if you can, please add a few BTC to the buy side. Also, it will help when other exchanges review our coin.

Best,
Christopher

Nah, Yobit is scam exchange!!! Better contact txbit.io exchange
Hello everyone,

I have tried to contact YoBit 3 times to no avail. If someone has a direct contact please send me a private message. Later today I will reach out to several other exchanges so we are not putting all of our eggs in one basket.

On Saturday, I asked if you guys could help with buy support on Stex, our buy support is still low. We all worked hard to get Bytecent listed on Stex, and the last thing we want is to be delisted. So if you can, please add a few BTC to the buy side. Also, it will help when other exchanges review our coin.

Best,
Christopher

One more thing guys.

I understand some of you already own Bytecent, but the last thing we want to do is get delisted from Stex. You don't need to buy more Bytecent but please help add buy support on the exchange, every little bit helps. As long as we have decent buy support and some trading we should be fine.

Best,
Christopher
Hello everyone!

I updated the announcement page as promised: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bytecent-blockchain-powered-social-rewards-network-bytecentcom-999498

I also contacted YoBit twice to list Bytecent and I am waiting for a reply. I will post an update as soon as I hear back from them.

Best,
Christopher

Hello everyone!

Within the next few days I will reach out to YoBit to get Bytecent listed.

Also, I am redoing our BitcoinTalk announcement to reflect the changes we made.

Best,
Christopher
Sounds great.  Do you have any timeline on when it will be available for use?

We plan to go live with the beta in 59 days https://bytecent.com/coming-soon/
Sounds great.  Do you have any timeline on when it will be available for use?
Sounds good.  Do we have many competitors that provide the same service? Cant really find tracking for social media that isnt Twitter/FBs own architecture?

Hi,

There are several services but most are not user-friendly or self-serve. Most also cater to influencers with a large following, and they ignore the influencers with smaller followings but with high engagement. Our network is different, we cater to everyone. Once you create an account, you then link one or more of your social media accounts. For example, if you link your Twitter account, the system will analyze your tweets and it will determine your average engagement and reach. It then assigns you a rate for each tweet. That can range from $1 - $500+ a tweet depending on your followers, engagement, and reach. We also use machine learning and AI to protect our sponsors. So if you buy 1 million followers and they are fake accounts and bots, our system will know and your rate will be much lower than someone with real engaged followers. Your rate also changes with time. So as your stats increase, so does your rate.

I didn‘t understand your last question.

Best,
Christopher
Sounds good.  Do we have many competitors that provide the same service? Cant really find tracking for social media that isnt Twitter/FBs own architecture?
Pages:
Jump to: