Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 7. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
We ran into a few technical problems because of the new server configuration, so we had to resolve those issues.

Any update here ?
Activity: 789
Merit: 500
Will get wallet updated and keep open.  Hard to support trading bc most of us have already bought and are holding.  Looking forward to seeing the new site

I agree but any buy support will help. Thank you for opening the wallet, it will help.

Best,
Christopher
Hello everyone,

We ran into a few technical problems because of the new server configuration, so we had to resolve those issues. If we are not live later tonight, it will be sometime tomorrow.

Best,
Christopher
Activity: 51
Will get wallet updated and keep open.  Hard to support trading bc most of us have already bought and are holding.  Looking forward to seeing the new site
Hello everyone!

Today we are migrating the new website over to the new production server, we will then direct traffic to the new server. I don't know what time today we will complete the process, but I will keep you guys updated.

Also, I want to thank everyone who added BTC to our market to help with buy support. Every little bit helps!

Best,
Christopher
Happy New Year everyone!!!

In two days the new website will be live and I look forward to our future together as a community!

Also, I noticed you guys are still not trading. I understand most people don't want to trade a coin when it's not popular. However, I can't do this alone and I need your help to make Bytecent grow. The community worked together to get Bytecent listed on Stex, and we must work together to keep us listed. Please add some buy support and also trade. Once we launch the new website we will focus on getting Bytecent added to YoBit next.

You can trade Bytecent here: https://app.stex.com/en/trade/pair/BTC/BYC/1D?ref=82221595

Lastly, I asked you guys to run the Bytecent wallet on old PCs to keep the network healthy. You don't even have to mine, just keep the wallet open so we can have more nodes on the network.

Best,
Christopher

Hello guys!

I wanted to give everyone an update. We will officially launch the new website on January 3rd, I sincerely apologize for the delay. I will also explain why it took longer than expected once we launch the new website. I promise the new website will be worth the wait, and you guys will finally see what we have been working on all these months and why there were last minute changes.

Also, please trade on Stex to keep our volume up, we don't want a repeat of what happened several months ago. https://app.stex.com/en/trade/pair/BTC/BYC/1D?ref=82221595

Lastly, we also need more people mining to keep the network healthy. If you have some old PCs laying around, please considered setting up the wallet on your old PCs and mine. If you are unable to mine, at least keep the wallet open so we can have a few more nodes.

Best,
Christopher
Hello everyone!

I know you guys are patiently waiting for the new website, and I apologize for the delay. As I posted several days ago we had an issue with our partner and some content on the new website, and we were asked to make a few changes to the website. After making those changes I decided it was time to make a few crucial changes of our own. Once we launch the new website I will share the full details, but until then here is another sneak peek of where we are taking Bytecent: https://twitter.com/Bytecent_BYC/status/1075342876912037888

Best,
Christopher
Any update here?

Hello,

We are shooting for Tuesday. On the day we go live I will also make an announcement and everyone will understand the reason for the delay.

Best,
Christopher
Activity: 51
Hello everyone!

Here is a preview of the new Bytecent website: https://twitter.com/Bytecent_BYC/status/1072139294393933824

We had hoped to go live a few days ago but we were delayed because we needed clarity on several changes we had to make.

We will go live this week, stay tuned!

Best,
Christopher
How safe is the wallet to stay open and mine? With Guldencoin I keep my 2 wallets in cold storage as mining is with ASIC.

It's safe.

Best,
Christopher
Activity: 112
How safe is the wallet to stay open and mine? With Guldencoin I keep my 2 wallets in cold storage as mining is with ASIC.
Activity: 45
Thanks for the update Christopher!
Hello everyone!

We finally heard back from our partner and they want us to make a few changes, we are doing that now. I will keep you guys updated on when the new site will go live but it will not be too much longer. Maybe another 2-3 days.

Best,
Christopher
when the new stock market will be announced.

Hello,

You are not helping the community by asking the same question over and over. I understand getting listed on several exchanges is very important to speculators and miners, but relaunching the Bytecent website and introducing our latest project will help us regain momentum. Let's not put the cart before the horse. As soon as we relaunch the website, then we will focus on getting listed on the next exchange. After that, we will focus on restoring Bytecent on CoinMarketCap.

Best,
Christopher
Activity: 27
when the new stock market will be announced.
Hello everyone,

I wanted to give a quick update. I am still waiting for the final approval from our partner so we can launch the new Bytecent website. I am sorry for the delay, but this part of the process is out of my hands. As soon as they give us the final approval we will go live. I am confident it will be sometime next week.

Thank you for your patience!

Best,
Christopher
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
Hello everyone!

I wanted to give you guys an update on the new Bytecent website. We are now just waiting on approval from our partner for the information we disclose on the new website. You will finally get a preview on what we have been working on! We should have final approval by the end of the week.

Best,
Christopher
Yeah, the end of the week is very expected by community.
New website, and disclose of what's going on behind the scene.
Highly promising weekend to come for Bytecent supporters.
Hello everyone!

I wanted to give you guys an update on the new Bytecent website. We are now just waiting on approval from our partner for the information we disclose on the new website. You will finally get a preview on what we have been working on! We should have final approval by the end of the week.

Best,
Christopher
Pages:
Jump to: