Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 69. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
woo woo 24hours of mining time that will do me  Smiley
What i like about this coin is that its still moving forward, very rare in crypto!
Bloody hell this coins got a bit of the old scarcity to it.. not sure why somebody set a bot to try run down the price on trex cuz nobody's got masses to get scared and dump lol, their just devaluing what they already got.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Yeah thats not really user friendly and well explained inside the wallet. Chris should put some clear instructions inside the wallet for new comers who want to mine.
Lol, ok mybad i was being a over tried whiny bitch iv got it working now.. thanks peeps  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Ah this is bullshit!!! It don't matter how many coins i got in my wallet it doesn't work with a bytcent address and without one its always 60 secs... and yes all my coins are in one address and no its not over a 1000.
Not very user friendly at all and after 6hours of searching very little help with the matter, I only got in yesterday but Im selling my coins i got to mine and leaving you all to it i can be at a computer every hour playing type to mine.

Create a new address in your wallet. Copy it. Use it to send your coins. Use it as POB. Enter the captcha, click start earning BYC, enjoy.
O and another thing i bet half of those apps have got permissions on your phone you don't want them to have.. my advise would be to use a android vm tool call bluestack
Ah this is bullshit!!! It don't matter how many coins i got in my wallet it doesn't work with a bytcent address and without one its always 60 secs... and yes all my coins are in one address and no its not over a 1000.
Not very user friendly at all and after 6hours of searching very little help with the matter, I only got in yesterday but Im selling my coins i got to mine and leaving you all to it i can be at a computer every hour playing type to mine.
Activity: 789
Merit: 500

Hello all!

Bytecent Bounty 1.4 is now available! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.komcore.bytecentbounty

The new version now has over 2000 global offers, and you can see exactly how many Bytecent you will receive for completing the offers. Some offers will payout instantly, while others can take longer. Also, in the new version you will see all of the offers and you will not have to keep refreshing the list! There are quite a few offers that will pay you $14 worth of BYC just to try a service!

If you have no tried Bytecent Bounty yet, now is the time!
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I just uploaded Bytecent Bounty 1.4 to the Google Play store! There are now over 2000 apps and services! Later today I will post new screenshots and what is new in the app. The new version will be live on Google Play within 2 hours!

Congrats! Great work as always.
I just uploaded Bytecent Bounty 1.4 to the Google Play store! There are now over 2000 apps and services! Later today I will post new screenshots and what is new in the app. The new version will be live on Google Play within 2 hours!
What best card or CPU mining this coin thanks

This is a CPU only mineable coin, so the better the CPU (high end xeon's for example) the more coins you will mine.
Activity: 98
What best card or CPU mining this coin thanks

Price wise the coin is doing good pretty low but that is what happens on the low supply... coins get into the 30k range and it looks expensive although the coin is still rather cheap if u look at the marketcap

Yeah, I agree, there are less than 1 million coins so the price should be a lot higher IMO.. I'm sure when Christopher releases the new BYC Bounty and the 2.0 wallet the price should go a lot higher  Smiley
Activity: 658

OMG!!! Thats not good Sad I'm sure it will get better, just give it some time.

On other note.. Look at that wall @ 0.00027950 on Bittrex... WOW!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Price wise the coin is doing good pretty low but that is what happens on the low supply... coins get into the 30k range and it looks expensive although the coin is still rather cheap if u look at the marketcap

OMG!!! Thats not good Sad I'm sure it will get better, just give it some time.

On other note.. Look at that wall @ 0.00027950 on Bittrex... WOW!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 848
Hello everyone!

I apologize for the delay. We are reconfiguring our app to show how many Bytecent you will receive when completing a task. Also, we have added services and surveys. Now you will be rewarded for taking surveys and signing up for services! Some offers pay $5 or more! The new version will be ready soon! Stay tuned. ....
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I don't know if it's legit or not but for have more app you can just change ip and you can download the app. But sometimes Google play block you, but you have more app into the list.

Feel free to delete if is not into the rule ! Smiley
Hello everyone!

I apologize for the delay in releasing the update. We are trying multiple networks to determine which one will be better for our users. We have tons of demand, but very little global inventory to meet the demand of our foreign users. So please be patient, and hopefully with the new update there will be more apps to install!

Pages:
Jump to: